Get an extra 10% off everything with code FALL10
PLUS get a free $5 gift card with a $50 purchase with code FREE5

lizziej

Bowl Full of Cherries

Which Cricut do you have?
Which Cricut do you have? Do you wish you had any of the other models? If so, why? Do you use yours a lot?

I'm really debating and have been thinking a lot about getting one. I just realized that the Expression is 21 inches long!! I thought I would have the perfect place for it (an older printer stand), but now I have to go back and check!
Liz - HOOK 'EM HORNS!!
The only good addict is an alpha addict!

averys_mom

Cherry Cola

Re: Which Cricut do you have?
I have an Expression. I am definitely glad I did not get the smaller model (the Create was not available yet when I bought mine), because I like to do a lot of "Fit to Page" cuts. I don't use mine as often as I should, sometimes I am in just too much of a hurry to bother. When I do use mine, though, and take the time to really make the effort to make nice embellished pieces for my pages, I'm always really pleased with how the page turns out.

emarie803

Cherry Jubilee

I have the original, and I never use it so I should probably get rid of it...

scraptag

Cherry Cola

I have the personal cricut and the expression. the expression has more sizes and does a lot more. There is no question that you need the expression. I keep my personal cricut around so the kids can use it for their school projects. It works out great.

megamay

Cherry Cola

I just bought the Expression. I havent had the chance to use it much yet, but the reason I saved up and waited and waited to get the Expression is that I wanted to be able to cut templates for making boxes and make my own die cut 12x12 papers.

amberella

Cherry Bomb

I've been considering getting the smaller one, too. I thought that one would fit better in my teeny tiny space, and I really can't afford the Expression - I guess it depends on how much you intend to use it...
AmberImageImage
ImageImage

Wheeliegirl

Cherry Jubilee

emarie803 wrote:I have the original, and I never use it so I should probably get rid of it...
Me too...but it was a gift from my mother.
ImageImageImageImage
-Donna-

writerlady

Bowl Full of Cherries

I have an Expression. It's sitting on top of some plastic shelves right now, but it will have the place of honor (next to my laptop and my cutting pad and my inks and my stamps...) in my soon to be created scraproom! I LOVE it!
Please stop by my blog,Writerlady's Craftroom

handerful

Cherry Cropper

I have the Create and it is just the right size for me. If you go with the smaller size - Spring for the Create instead of the origiginal. It has a lot of the whistles and bells the Expression has, just on a smaller scale.
Image Image
RACHEL

Nunina

Cherry Berry

I have the Expression. Love the flexibility of moving it wherever I want and taking it with me if I want. Love it more than my printer!
ImageImageImageImageImage
From Puerto Rico, now living in Texas! 
My Blog: In This Little Corner
Image ImageImage

baltoscrapper

Bowl Full of Cherries

I have the big one and I use it ALL the time! Never run out of a letter! Also, I'm a big card maker and they have some really cute carts for making cards. The big one lets me make more "normal" size cards (some are tall but on the regular cricut, you can't make it bigger than 5.5" tall).
I used to be a "celebrity cherry", but now I'm in re-hab...... Holy Carp!

ncokely

Cherry Cola

I own an Expression. I can't live without it!
[img]file:///C:/Users/jscokely/Documents/design%20team%20banner.png[/img]~Nancy~
Scrapbooking began in the Bible Ps. 78:3-4
Personal best-31 LO's completed 6/2010
Image Image ImageImage

Queen Mum

Cherry Addict

I have both. I use my bug to take to crops. I love my expressions for borders and shaped papers.

I hear they are coming out with a new one that writes as well as cuts.
Queen Mum - Grammy to Princess Bump (Lisa Giann) and Princess Bean (Gia Bella)

lizziej

Bowl Full of Cherries

Thanks for all the input, girls! I know I won't be getting the original. I'd heard that the Create has much more, and y'all have confirmed that.

I didn't know the E can do borders! WOW! I'm going to really see if I can find a spot for it.
Liz - HOOK 'EM HORNS!!
The only good addict is an alpha addict!

bay63

Cherry Bing

I just bought the create. My mom has the expression. I believe you can cut borders with the smaller. The expression is BIG. I had to use it on the floor. But the display was much nicer. You actually see what you are going to cut on the expression which was a big help when I was trying to cut out the Mickey Mouse House. I would have made a bunch of miss cut with out that.
ImageImage Image

sugar_crystalz

Sweet Cherry Pie

I have the original and use it quite a bit. I do want to upgrade to the Expression sometime when I have some extra money, but it's not super important to me.
**Crystal** Scrapping, knitting mama to 3 girls!

LyndaKay

Cherry Jubilee

As soon as I bought the personal one, the big one came out. I wish I had the large one to cut the bigger sizes and yet I don't use it that much as it is. So maybe I did get the one to suit me. Hard to justify buying the larger one at this time.

Lynda

MOM2SNOX

A Cherry on Top

I held out long enough for them to come out with the Expression! And I'm glad I did :) I use it for everything from Christmas cards, invitations to embellishing.
Trish ~ It's all fun and games until somebody loses an EYELET!

JDs Mom

Cherry Bomb

I have the original but I want to get an Expression because I like the idea of cutting my own shaped paper like brackets and scallops... Walmart had a black and silver combo the other day...very niiiiiice! I also want to see if our local Menards have one for a better price than WM.
Carol

ACOT May 2010 Digi Guest CT

formerly CT for Merkeley Designs, Sus Designs and E-scape and Scrap...

chattyscrapper

Sweet Cherry Pie

i had the original baby cricut. I bought it back in 07 I think. I hadn't used it in almost a year, so sold it. I may save up for the expression. Not sure what I'm gonna do. i have a lot of cartridges.

Return to “Scrapbooking Talk”

Information

Moderators

ACOT Employee