Get FREE shipping with your $35 order with code FREESHIP35

Keling

Cherry Jubilee

What's your favourite cutting machine?
I've got some money coming to me from my car accident and I'm thinking of getting myself a cutter - what do you have, why do you like it, pros/cons?

THANKS!
Sara

meteechtap

Cherry Cola

Re: What's your favourite cutting machine?
I use my Aunts cricut and really like it! If I were to buy one it would be the expression! She has the personal and I have run into some size problems that
I wish i were cutting in the expression with! You can find all kinds of carts at good prices now!
~Janet~Image Image Image
Celebrity Cherry 5/10 , Guest Ct 5/11

immom2anc

Sweet Cherry Pie

I'm going towards the Silhouette or the Pazzle... No cartridges to buy & you can use your computer to download all sorts of nifty things! Way more flexibility for how I scrap.
**Kristen**
My photography: http://www.kristencarterphotography.com
Image Image ImageImage Image

anazelia

Cherry Cola

I really like my slice, and I think I will like it much more when I get the hands free thingy for it.

shayla_rose

Cherry Cola

the expressions, I've tried almost all of the cutting machines and I thing the Cricut expressions is the best especially at the price you can get them now!

Renee

Chocolate Covered Cherry

I ♥ my Cricut!

scraptag

Cherry Cola

I really like my expression.

maryplus5

Sweet Cherry Pie

LOVE LOVE LOVE my Cricut Expression...and with the software available you can cut any font and design your own files! You can always get a great deal on the carts that are available.

ajkulig

Cherry Bing

I only have a cricut now, I had a Sizzix bigshot for a while which obviously is not as awesome as the electric ones. I live my expression though I did buy a Slice online today I want it to take it to crops.
Find my books here. See the mom (crafting, cooking, organizing, and homeschooling) side of me here. {Under construction}

Queenie451

Cherry Berry

I have the personal cricut as well. I love it, but would go with the expression if you want to cut greater than 5" objects, fonts, etc.
ImageImageImage

gine

Cherry Garcia

Love my Cricut even if I use my cuttlebug more...
Gine !!!

Image Image

http://ginesscraproom.blogspot.com

Organized people are just too lazy to look for things!!!

scrappin44

Cherry Blossom

I luv my cricut, and my slice, gosh so hard to choose from. However cricut has some banging cartridges, pricey but I catch them when they r on sale
ImageImage

Retiree3

Wild Cherry

immom2anc wrote:I'm going towards the Silhouette or the Pazzle... No cartridges to buy & you can use your computer to download all sorts of nifty things! Way more flexibility for how I scrap.

I have a Silhouette and I agree with what you said. I love my Silhouette.
[
Donna-Retiree3-Proud Grandmother of Three Boys!

[highlight=#000000][/highlight]

jmo95

Cherry Cola

Retiree3 wrote:
immom2anc wrote:I'm going towards the Silhouette or the Pazzle... No cartridges to buy & you can use your computer to download all sorts of nifty things! Way more flexibility for how I scrap.

me too!
Jenn
Don't fear the challenge, challenge the fear.

Image Image

scrapsakes

Chocolate Covered Cherry

the cricut for me as well... although, i'm liking the silloutte too!
"a heart in love with beauty never grows old" Image (turkish proverb)

dismith

Cherry Blossom

I love my cricut and now want the expression. I know that the Silhouette or the Pazzle are more versitle but......i know people that have them that don't use them because of the learning curve to use them or the difficulty to getting files that work with them. You need to decide what is best for you. I got the circut because I wanted something that I could use easly and learn quickly. I have never regreted my decision. I am still using my cricut while my Pazzle and Silhouette friends machines are colllecting dust.

MiasMommy

Sweet Cherry Pie

Love, Love, Love my Expression. I just upgraded. I had my baby bug since Cricut came out in 2006 so it was finally time to upgrade. I love it.

Cricut all the way
Christina

milmomma

Chocolate Covered Cherry

jmo95 wrote:
Retiree3 wrote:

me too!

I too am a Silhouette fan. No extra carts or software. They have the Silhouette SD, that you can add fun your titles/shapes to the card and cut them anywhere! I like that is bigger than the cricut but not too big to be considered not portable. :)

Keling

Cherry Jubilee

Thanks guys! I've definitely been leaning towards the Cricut Expressions - I know I wouldn't be the only one using it - we'd probably use it at church, too. Although, if I get a laptop, too, the Silhouette would be "portable" then... I guess I'll have to look around. I'm not worried about learning curves - I don't think I'll have too many problems with that!
Sara

SBmamaof2

Cherry Tart

I definitely love my Cricut and since I got my Gypsy I love it even more. :) I really didn't care for Design Studio software... so the Gypsy has made things much easier for me! :)
~Liz :)

My blog {currently updating and will be posting more projects soon!}
My fanpage {i make bows!}

Return to “Scrapbooking Talk”

Information

Moderators

ACOT Employee