Get FREE shipping with your $35 order with code FREESHIP35

bay63

Cherry Bing

Has any one every try these?

There punches look pretty cool, has anyone tried them? What do you think?
ImageImage Image

love2stamp

Cherry Jubilee

Re: Has any one every try these?
I haven't tried them, but they do look interesting. I would be interested to find out if they work well.
ImageImageImageImage

JulianaM

Cherry Bomb

I haven't tried them either, but some of them look really pretty!

AlwaysHappy

Cherry Cola

I haven't tried them, but I think they look pretty.
Image ImageImage

ajkulig

Cherry Bing

Those look lovely, I have not tried them though ^^
Find my books here. See the mom (crafting, cooking, organizing, and homeschooling) side of me here. {Under construction}

pawprints

A Cherry on Top

Are those the ones with the magnets? I'm a punch-a-holic but I won't go near anything with magnets! All my scrappy stuff is kept and used in the same room as my computer and hard drives... so if those are them then I have avoided them.

ImageImage Image Image  

amylw

Cherry Blossom

I have one, and have not used it one time. Call me punch-impaired, but this thing looks so complicated and every time I try and figure it out I give up after about 5 minutes because I just don't want to waste all my scrap-time trying to figure out how to use it! If I can't be happy with a product about 30 seconds out of the box I won't mess with it again. However, someone a little more mechanically inclined than I probably wouldn't have any difficulty :)

scrapy1967

Cherry Jubilee

I have one of those and I can not figure out how to use it. I have used alot of Punch's before but this one is confusing! Maybe after work I will get it out and try again!
ImageImage 

anazelia

Cherry Cola

never tried them but am interested in hearing from those who have.

beachlover

Cherry Addict

who makes those? I've never seen them before...
Ann ~ Life is always better at the beach!
 view my blog (new) https://ourhideawayparadise.blogspot.com/ 

chrissymia74

Cherry Blossom

don't have one, but experience with punches and the small little holes makes me crazy. paper gets stuck and I don't like sitting and picking out the holes after each punch.

scrapy1967

Cherry Jubilee

I tried mine before I went to work and I figured out how to use it and I LOVE IT. I am going to post pics of the designs when I get home from work. I also will put a couple of the other designs in my basket!!!!:-D :-D :-D
ImageImage 

LyndaKay

Cherry Jubilee

scrapy1967 wrote:I tried mine before I went to work and I figured out how to use it and I LOVE IT. I am going to post pics of the designs when I get home from work. I also will put a couple of the other designs in my basket!!!!:-D :-D :-D
It's always SO helpful to see the LOs or projects that use a new tool, so I can't wait to see what you did with this punch before considering an order.

Lynda

Return to “Scrapbooking Talk”

Information

Moderators

ACOT Employee