Get FREE shipping with your $35 order with code FREESHIP35

love2stamp

Cherry Jubilee

It seems so quiet
on the boards now. It's always sad to see the crop end.
ImageImageImageImage

ScrapGoo

Cherry Jubilee

Re: It seems so quiet
I think I just saw a tumbleweed... :winkb:

jmo95

Cherry Cola

I am still here...scrapping away!!!!!
Jenn
Don't fear the challenge, challenge the fear.

Image Image

scrapsakes

Chocolate Covered Cherry

i hear crickets... but i think it's just me clicking or
adding more stuff in my cart... umm, carry on! ;)
"a heart in love with beauty never grows old" Image (turkish proverb)

ajkulig

Cherry Bing

I hit refresh every so often. I am workingo n 2 challenges at the same time >.< Whenever I get tired of looking at one or have to wait for some thing to dry I switch so I am not wasting time. I hope to finish them both after dinner- they are both drying now (stickles on one, spritz flowers on the other) and bith still need a few more touches.
Find my books here. See the mom (crafting, cooking, organizing, and homeschooling) side of me here. {Under construction}

ajkulig

Cherry Bing

scrapsakes wrote:i hear crickets... but i think it's just me clicking or
You hear crickets.... or CRICUTS? Becase mine is cutting out some swirls right now lol
Find my books here. See the mom (crafting, cooking, organizing, and homeschooling) side of me here. {Under construction}

writerlady

Bowl Full of Cherries

I hear you. It makes me sad, too. Sus does a great job trying to keep the boards moving along, though!
Please stop by my blog,Writerlady's Craftroom

scrapsakes

Chocolate Covered Cherry

ajkulig wrote:
You hear crickets.... or CRICUTS? Becase mine is cutting out some swirls right now lol

"a heart in love with beauty never grows old" Image (turkish proverb)

love2stamp

Cherry Jubilee

i'm working on a challage as well. I actually have six of them done. I've never done the challanges, so this is a first for me. Makes me want to call in sick tomorrow and work on more. Oh wait I'm the boss, guess that wouldn't work.:-D
ImageImageImageImage

ajkulig

Cherry Bing

love2stamp wrote:i'm working on a challage as well. I actually have six of them done. I've never done the challanges, so this is a first for me. Makes me want to call in sick tomorrow and work on more. Oh wait I'm the boss, guess that wouldn't work.:-D
I am spoiled DH took off tomorrow, he has to go in before I wake up to help some people with their running but he will be back and I can scrap alll day ^^

Retiree3

Wild Cherry

I agree with you.
[
Donna-Retiree3-Proud Grandmother of Three Boys!

[highlight=#000000][/highlight]

amberella

Cherry Bomb

Haha! I just placed an order, in honor of NSD and the discount, but I'm already thinkin' of adding things. :D
AmberImageImage
ImageImage

naney1952

Chocolate Covered Cherry

EarthMom wrote:I work in the Emergency Department - quiet is generally referred to as "the q word" as we are superstitious that all heck will break loose if the word is spoken. Wonder what would happen here..... lol

Some how I don't think there is an threat of that here tonight....LOL
Jane ImageImage Image
LOYAL COLTS FAN

Richyreens

Cherry Tart

Hello, Im here. Just finish sorting the pp and photos and reward myself 10 minutes to minggle around.
im going to scrap whole day...... :-D
{ida}
-A room of crazy scrapper-
Imagegaga ulala......Imagelove at first sight.....Image

dismith

Cherry Blossom

I think i have scrapped enough today...just put the grandson to bed. Time to just relax and read the boards.
It is way too quiet now!

dismith

Cherry Blossom

A whole day to scrap......that would be wonderful.

My daughter work in as ED also.

averys_mom

Cherry Cola

I'm back now! I crashed and took a nap for a couple of hours and now I'm ready to tackle some more challenges!

letumom

Cherry Jubilee

Oh, yeah!

I hear ya!
Laurie

letumom

Cherry Jubilee

:-D

love2stamp wrote:i'm working on a challage as well. I actually have six of them done. I've never done the challanges, so this is a first for me. Makes me want to call in sick tomorrow and work on more. Oh wait I'm the boss, guess that wouldn't work.:-D

Who says you can't, you are the boss after all!

:-D :-D :-D
Laurie

Sandi0805

Bowl Full of Cherries

It does seem quiet. Even here at my house. My dd came for most of the weekend and we set up camp in my scrapbook room. We added a sofa table for her cricut expression and my quickkutz. We brought in another 4' table for me to work on. She worked on my other table. My computer sits on an actual scrap table that I bought at a LSS when they closed so I just had to swivel my chair from layout to computer. We then had to set up a card table for her to put her laptop on so she could join in on the online crop. We spent about 20 hours Saturday and today scrapping. This was her first on-line crop and she was amazed at the fast pace. My room looked like a tornado came through. Surpisingly we did straighten it up, but I have alot of my stuff to find its way back home where it belongs. We had a blast and I hope everyone else did too.
 Image ImageImage

Return to “Scrapbooking Talk”

Information

Moderators

ACOT Employee