Get FREE shipping with your $35 order with code FREESHIP35

JulesinParadise

Tiki Bar Mgr

What do you wish a manuf would come up with?
Is there a product or idea that you think would be great?

For me, I'd just like to see the album folks put more than 10 page protectors in a post /top loading album. I'd be so willing to pay the extra and Yes! I know I can buy refills but I just HATE adding them.

oh, and I'd really like a white ink pen that does not clot up on me.

And you?
Image WAS a TIKI BAR GIRL AND ALWAYS WILL BE

Kimandasmo

Cherry Jubilee

Re: What do you wish a manuf would come up with?
I want a circle cutter that cuts to 12 inch circles!!!!!!!!!

JulesinParadise

Tiki Bar Mgr

Kimandasmo wrote:I want a circle cutter that cuts to 12 inch circles!!!!!!!!!

Besides an Accu Cutter, right Cindy? I have to use the one at the lss any time I want a big cut or use a dinner plate and trace one.

Put me down for that one too , please!

amberella

Cherry Bomb

A universal adhesive that works with absolutely everything. :P

Ooh, and a Mary Poppin's type trunk or bag, so I could keep all my scrapbooking stuff in one small convenient portable place until I want to get it out. :D
AmberImageImage
ImageImage

Flasher

Cherry Crush

OK, this is going to sound really stupid, but I'd like scented paper. I know it wouldn't last long, but if the layouts are in protectors it may last a while. I can just imagine a baby layout smelling like baby bath, a birthday layout smelling like cake, a Valentine's layout smelling like cinnamon or chocolate. Mmmmmmm . . . . :greenlol:
OCD is not an adjective.  It is not a personality quirk. It is not synonymous with being organized.  It is a complex and debilitating mental health illness that affects people of all ages and walks of life, and is defined by the presence of unwanted, intrusive thoughts and repetitive actions. 💙 I am an OCD warrior and I fight for my son. 💙

PezKat

Chocolate Covered Cherry

Laura wrote:OK, this is going to sound really stupid, but I'd like scented paper. I know it wouldn't last long, but if the layouts are in protectors it may last a while. I can just imagine a baby layout smelling like baby bath, a birthday layout smelling like cake, a Valentine's layout smelling like cinnamon or chocolate. Mmmmmmm . . . . :greenlol:
I don't know about full-size paper, but there have been scented elements (like card-size); I have some! Chocolate brown & pink for birthday, and green grass for kids playing... I don't remember the rest. It was like scratch & sniff; can't remember the brand but I may still have a piece or two if you want me to look.
Image Image

PezKat

Chocolate Covered Cherry

JulesinParadise wrote:

Besides an Accu Cutter, right Cindy? I have to use the one at the lss any time I want a big cut or use a dinner plate and trace one.

Creative Memories has one & it's awesome!
Image Image

girlsmommy

Cherry Bomb

I would like Doodlebug to make some mini alphas similar to the ones other companies make. I would like them to be in their signature colors and fonts. A girl can dream, right?
Stacie

Image Image Image Be who you are, not who you think you should be.

scrappininAK

Cherry Jubilee

extra sheets of letters with the most used - vowels, d's, m's etc.
Heather

My Blog Unleashed
My Etsy Store CutMania
CutMania Newsletter Sign Up

lilmacgil

Cherry Picker

Rub-on remover
Julia

Image Image Image

Visit my blog!

Flasher

Cherry Crush

PezKat wrote:
Laura wrote:OK, this is going to sound really stupid, but I'd like scented paper. I know it wouldn't last long, but if the layouts are in protectors it may last a while. I can just imagine a baby layout smelling like baby bath, a birthday layout smelling like cake, a Valentine's layout smelling like cinnamon or chocolate. Mmmmmmm . . . . :greenlol:
I don't know about full-size paper, but there have been scented elements (like card-size); I have some! Chocolate brown & pink for birthday, and green grass for kids playing... I don't remember the rest. It was like scratch & sniff; can't remember the brand but I may still have a piece or two if you want me to look.

Aren't you sweet! I have no ideas in mind at this moment, but it's sweet of you to offer. I also remember a few elements like you are describing.

Rub-on remover is a good one, too. Although, I usually have really good results with scotch tape! It almost always pulls it off for me. But, you have to be careful that the tape doesn't get pushed down too hard on the paper. I have ruined a layout or two that way!
OCD is not an adjective.  It is not a personality quirk. It is not synonymous with being organized.  It is a complex and debilitating mental health illness that affects people of all ages and walks of life, and is defined by the presence of unwanted, intrusive thoughts and repetitive actions. 💙 I am an OCD warrior and I fight for my son. 💙

Judy19

Sweet Cherry Pie

amberella wrote:A universal adhesive that works with absolutely everything. :P

Ooh, and a Mary Poppin's type trunk or bag, so I could keep all my scrapbooking stuff in one small convenient portable place until I want to get it out. :D
I would love to have some of that universal adhesive!

Kitkat137

Sweet Cherry Pie

A Super-Wide Adhesive Runner
Kat >^..^<

Image Image Image

JulesinParadise

Tiki Bar Mgr

If I can add Mary herself to clean up after me, I'm in!

anazelia

Cherry Cola

Well I would like to manufactures of alphabets to make a page of just vows, and major consonants. That way you can could just buy those sheets to augment the regular ones.

sakura-panda

Cherry Blossom

PezKat wrote:
JulesinParadise wrote:

Creative Memories has one & it's awesome!

I can make 12" circles with the EK Success Curvy Cutter Circle Template and cutting tool. They don't list it in the specs, but it can be done.
~ Katie ~

sakura-panda

Cherry Blossom

Kitkat137 wrote:A Super-Wide Adhesive Runner
How side is "super-wide"? I have a Xyron Cheetah that is 4" wide. I was using it for photos for a while, but I was having a hard time finding refills for it. I can get them at Micheal's, but I'm usually cropping at the LSS when I remember I need some and they don't carry them.
~ Katie ~

kittymomma

Cherry Cola

I want the Mary Poppin's bag too! ONLY---it also self-organizes your stuff as well--when you are done using an item--just drop it in the bag--and BAM!!! It is put right back where it belongs!!! LOL

GRACEpunches5

Cherry Garcia

scrappininAK wrote:extra sheets of letters with the most used - vowels, d's, m's etc.

AGREED!! extra vowels would be amazing:-D
[url=http://gavinrandyalizacandyellie.blogspot.com/:22hb4o89]http://gavinrandyalizacandyellie.blogspot.com/[/url:22hb4o89]

[color=#ff4080:22hb4o89]Feb. 2010 Crop: 14 Challenges and 5 Fast Scraps
May 2010 Crop: 19 Challenges and 4 Fast Scraps[/color:22hb4o89][/font:22hb4o89]
[color=#bf0080:22hb4o89]August 2010 Crop: 9 Challenges and 4 Fast Scraps[/color:22hb4o89][/font:22hb4o89]
[/font:22hb4o89][color=#ff8080:22hb4o89]November 2010: 10 Challenges and 5 Fast Scraps[/color:22hb4o89][/font:22hb4o89]
[/font:22hb4o89][color=#ff4080:22hb4o89][img:22hb4o89]http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g70/c ... -1-1-1.jpg[/img:22hb4o89][/color:22hb4o89][/font:22hb4o89][img:22hb4o89]http://creative.ak.fbcdn.net/v41818/fly ... c52db0.jpg[/img:22hb4o89][img:22hb4o89]http://pagemaps.com/images/blinkies/PMBlinkie88x33.gif[/img:22hb4o89]

PezKat

Chocolate Covered Cherry

lilmacgil wrote:Rub-on remover
Have you seen the little 'gummy'/rubbery squares? CM & others had them, & they're great for getting rid of extra adhesive, rub-ons, all sorts of stray stuff you don't want on your page. :) I think CM's is called a Pick-up Square.
Image Image

Return to “Scrapbooking Talk”

Information

Moderators

ACOT Employee