Get FREE shipping with your $35 order with code FREESHIP35

SBmamaof2

Cherry Tart

DCWV Stacks -- how many do you have?
Hi everyone! I'm a newbie... :-D
I'm trying to decide if I need to purge some paper or not (organizing my space - AGAIN).... how many stacks does everyone else have? :) I'm curious to see the numbers if maybe I shouldn't feel so bad with the amount of paper hoarding I do or not! Haha.

Thanks!!

P.S. The reason why I ask DCWV stacks --- I would never part with my WRMK or K&Co... and other company paper stacks I have. :) My DCWV stacks seem to be the ones taking up the most room!
~Liz :)

My blog {currently updating and will be posting more projects soon!}
My fanpage {i make bows!}

Grandma Flowers

Cherry Cropper

Re: DCWV Stacks -- how many do you have?
Hi and welcome! I don't know how many stacks I have, maybe 6 or 8, but you can never have too much paper!
Image Image Image Image

---Jan---

GRACEpunches5

Cherry Garcia

i (heart) DCWV and several stacks. i tear them apart and separate by color/design ect. and give the ones i don't like to my dd.
[url=http://gavinrandyalizacandyellie.blogspot.com/:22hb4o89]http://gavinrandyalizacandyellie.blogspot.com/[/url:22hb4o89]

[color=#ff4080:22hb4o89]Feb. 2010 Crop: 14 Challenges and 5 Fast Scraps
May 2010 Crop: 19 Challenges and 4 Fast Scraps[/color:22hb4o89][/font:22hb4o89]
[color=#bf0080:22hb4o89]August 2010 Crop: 9 Challenges and 4 Fast Scraps[/color:22hb4o89][/font:22hb4o89]
[/font:22hb4o89][color=#ff8080:22hb4o89]November 2010: 10 Challenges and 5 Fast Scraps[/color:22hb4o89][/font:22hb4o89]
[/font:22hb4o89][color=#ff4080:22hb4o89][img:22hb4o89]http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g70/c ... -1-1-1.jpg[/img:22hb4o89][/color:22hb4o89][/font:22hb4o89][img:22hb4o89]http://creative.ak.fbcdn.net/v41818/fly ... c52db0.jpg[/img:22hb4o89][img:22hb4o89]http://pagemaps.com/images/blinkies/PMBlinkie88x33.gif[/img:22hb4o89]

LyndaKay

Cherry Jubilee

Welcome to the board! I have 10 DCWV stacks. Most are the mat stacks, and all are solid. Now I like the Bazzill mat stacks. I'm only buy patterned paper when I have a specific project. Have fun here and check out the gallery for inspiration.

Lynda

ChrissyTina

Cherry Bing

I have NO EARTHLY idea how many of the "stacks" I have. But if I had to guess, I would say 4 or 5 or 6 or.... :D If I buy a patterned stack, I usually tear it apart and send the duplicates to a friend of mine and she does the same thing. If she already has that paper, then I'll give it my girls. But if you have a friend that is into papercrafting as well and you guys start splitting stacks or paper pads you get, you'll find that it's a great way to get new product and save money at the same time! It's a win-win situation! :-D

And there is NOTHING wrong with paper hoarding. I do it!
Chrissy

Flasher

Cherry Crush

I've only ever purchased one. And used almost every bit of it. I used to have a webby pally who would puchase tons of them and give me all the paper she didn't want. Loved that!
I very rarely throw paper away because if I can't use it, the kids probably can for something!
OCD is not an adjective.  It is not a personality quirk. It is not synonymous with being organized.  It is a complex and debilitating mental health illness that affects people of all ages and walks of life, and is defined by the presence of unwanted, intrusive thoughts and repetitive actions. 💙 I am an OCD warrior and I fight for my son. 💙

scrappininAK

Cherry Jubilee

I usually only buy the mat stacks - I think I only have 3 right now
Heather

My Blog Unleashed
My Etsy Store CutMania
CutMania Newsletter Sign Up

anazelia

Cherry Cola

I used to have a lot. Then stopped using them. However, I was thinking today that I may need to check out some of their new ones as I am going to Michael's tomorrow. So . . .

BeatrizS

Cherry Bomb

when i first started scrapping i used to buy EVERY paper stack i found.. Didn't matter if i liked it or not or the brand... I have managed to get rid of LOTS of it and have stopped buying stacks unless i REALLY plan to use it. The last stack i bought was the DCWV Glitter stack. I love it for many reasons mostly for titles and such.

I think the swapping with friends idea is excellent ... if you have friends that actually scrap.

Paper Hoarding is OK. we all do it!

jcsmaestra

Cherry Cola

I have about 3 DCWV stacks and 5 matstacks. Plus 4 other company stacks, plus lots of loose cardstock and pp. LOADS of it! I promised myself I won't buy any more paper until I use up at least half of what I already have.
Mary           Love is all around you.

ImageImage  Image Image Image

lilkoala3

Bowl Full of Cherries

The only DCWV stacks that I own are cardstock stacks, and I have 2. I like the texture and the white core. I bought a couple of stacks when I first started, but I gave them away. They weren't nearly as cute as the ones they are making now. Oh, and i could never use that much paper from one line!
Leslie

MOM2SNOX

A Cherry on Top

Hmmm... not at home at the moment, but I know I have at least 5 stacks of DCWV. I've purchased a ton of others and now need one of those 12x12 racks to store them on since they're all in plastic carrying containers built for layouts.
Trish ~ It's all fun and games until somebody loses an EYELET!

nene

Cherry Delight

None. I have FINALLY learned to buy single sheets
Image Image
Rosa sat so that Martin could walk. Martin walked so that Barack could run. Barack ran so that our children could fly.

writerlady

Bowl Full of Cherries

I have 4 I believe, and several from K&Co. Love the cardstock stacks!
Please stop by my blog,Writerlady's Craftroom

milmomma

Chocolate Covered Cherry

I had 3 DCWV(1 mat stack) & 2 KandCo. Sold all before I left the states. I don't really use stacks that much. Much prefer to buy single sheets.

MiasMommy

Sweet Cherry Pie

I have 4 of the DCWV stacks
Christina

Kaylas_Bah

Cherry Berry

I have 2 (12x12) cardstock stacks & 6 (8x8) DCWV stacks. You can never have too much paper!
Lori
Image Image

deerewife

Cherry Jubilee

too many! And several that only contain the 3rd or 4th copy of a pattern that I know I probably won't use!
Image Image Image Image

Jenna - Mom to Emily (2/02) & Kaitlyn (2/04)

emarie803

Cherry Jubilee

I think I have about 3-4.

imwickedwitch

Cherry Cola

Probably 5 or 6... I try not to count.
Becky

Image Image Image

Return to “Scrapbooking Talk”

Information

Moderators

ACOT Employee