Dec. crop info plz

Moderator: ACOT Employee

mommahobbit
Sweet Cherry Pie
Gallery: 70

Dec. crop info plz

Post by mommahobbit »

Do we have a date for the dec crop yet? will it be like nov.? Nov   was my first crop i loved it! ty for any info
MamaK321
Cherry Addict
Gallery: 1010

Re: Dec. crop info plz

Post by MamaK321 »

oh no  no  no, LOL!!! there's no way in the world we could pull out that huge shindig every month. oh I shudder... :? ha hahahahaha

ACOT has crops every quarter, aka every 3 months. Kind of in time to the seasons actually, so you know we'll have one in Nov, Feb, for NSD in May, and Aug.
Image Image
deerewife
Cherry Jubilee
Gallery: 483

Post by deerewife »

And here I thought I missed a big announcement! 
It would be fun to have them more often, but probably not for the CT. :-D
Image Image Image Image

Jenna - Mom to Emily (2/02) & Kaitlyn (2/04)
bluejeans7
Bowl Full of Cherries
Gallery: 571

Post by bluejeans7 »

OMG!  Monthly crops??  Help me!  :winkb:
sassy09
Cherry Blossom
Gallery: 21

Post by sassy09 »

awww and here I was hoping for another crop of some kind to see if I could juggle 10 projects  at once again. rofl.. we will have different things going on though right? I want to keep learning and get involved here. I had so much fun, and met so many wonderful people at the last crop. Are there some kind of projects that do happen thru out the month? inquiring minds want to know. lol

Dance Like No One is Watching...

Don't forget to Kiss a Frog Today!
mysunshine
Cherry Bing
Gallery: 221

Post by mysunshine »

There's a whole slew of challenges issued by the CT every month.  Lots of stuff to learn and push your envelope with!  There will be a link to the "article" of challenges come Dec. 1.  Or you can hurry and get some of the November ones done this weekend!  http://upload.acherryontop.com/article?a=4628
- Angie - Come read my blog!
jaziscrapper
Wild Cherry
Gallery: 152

Post by jaziscrapper »

I really enjoy the crops as well, but it is so much work putting them together having one once a month would be so difficult. There are so many challenges each month, that I'm sure that will keep you busy. :-D
Art_Teacher
Cherry Crush
Gallery: 2347

Post by Art_Teacher »

So I take it you enjoyed your first crop? :-D
I had to giggle, though, because Kristi began planning this past crop in September, and it took all of 3 months to get it organized.  I never realized until I was on the CT, how much behind the scenes work goes into one. 

Kristi, we might give you a break for the holidays, but you will be ready to start planning on January 2nd...right? :winkb:
Laura
 Image    Image     Image  Image  Image
mommahobbit
Sweet Cherry Pie
Gallery: 70

Post by mommahobbit »

Thanx for info all!  yes i did have a blasttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt
scrappininAK
Cherry Jubilee
Gallery: 1886

Post by scrappininAK »

I love the crops but Itere are also some great challenges each month and contests
Heather

My Blog Unleashed
My Etsy Store CutMania
CutMania Newsletter Sign Up
emarie803
Cherry Jubilee
Gallery: 691

Post by emarie803 »

If you want more challenges, take a look at Laura Fiore's Amp it Up challenges (in the Use Your Stash Forum)

https://www.acherryontop.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=197

She comes up with some interesting challenges to use up your stash (or, if you're like most of us, make a small dent in it LOL)
MamaK321
Cherry Addict
Gallery: 1010

Post by MamaK321 »

Art_Teacher wrote: So I take it you enjoyed your first crop? :-D
I had to giggle, though, because Kristi began planning this past crop in September, and it took all of 3 months to get it organized.  I never realized until I was on the CT, how much behind the scenes work goes into one. 

Kristi, we might give you a break for the holidays, but you will be ready to start planning on January 2nd...right? :winkb: 
a break... yes please! LOL  ;) 
Image Image
roe2552
Cherry Blossom
Gallery: 1

Post by roe2552 »

That was my first crop as well. It was fun, but I had a hard time keeping up and trying to find my way around. Hopefully I will get better at this.
Shanscraps
Cherry Bing
Gallery: 92

Post by Shanscraps »

I about crapped my pants... I don't have time for another crop...
ShanShan
Kaylas_Bah
Cherry Berry
Gallery: 12

Post by Kaylas_Bah »

I really enjoyed my first online crop, too.  Looking forward to the next one.  Congrats for a great job CT!! :greenlol:
Lori
Image Image
2Bizi
Cherry Bomb
Gallery: 408

Post by 2Bizi »

Quarterly is just about the right speed for me!!
2Bizi
Choices are never hard if we are not afraid of bringing change..

DolphinSoul
Wild Cherry
Gallery: 506

Post by DolphinSoul »

Yeah I was thinking... WHOA no way could any of us handle a monthly one. I mean heck I can't even take on half the challenges we get a month!! The crops are beyond fun.. but its one of those things.. waiting makes it that much more worth it in the end!!! So I'm good for waiting 3 months for the excitment again!!!
~ Carissa ~

ncokely
Cherry Cola
Gallery: 601

Post by ncokely »

Just went to a two day crop and have decided that I really like online crops better so I don't have to drag all my stuff out the door and back!!!
[img]file:///C:/Users/jscokely/Documents/design%20team%20banner.png[/img]~Nancy~
Scrapbooking began in the Bible Ps. 78:3-4
Personal best-31 LO's completed 6/2010
Image Image ImageImage

HollDoll
Cherry Picker
Gallery: 97

Post by HollDoll »

ncokely wrote: Just went to a two day crop and have decided that I really like online crops better so I don't have to drag all my stuff out the door and back!!!
Me too!  I never get much done at crops.  It's not bad if I just pull stuff out for a couple pages then I don't have to take everything.  I think I go now more for the fellowship, vs actually working.

Return to “Scrapbooking Talk”