Get up to 3 FREE GIFTS with purchase → See details
Plus, save 20% or more on all Fall and Halloween products!

Laura Fiore

Wild Cherry

SEPTEMBER 29 - Scrap A Day Challenge
 Hi everyone...got to scrap last night. FINALLY! I finished four layouts...I'll post one of them when I can get some light!

Show me what you did!!

nun69

Cherry Jubilee

Re: SEPTEMBER 29 - Scrap A Day Challenge
 I did some paper scrappin' yesterday {Sat} but haven't taken any pics, but this is one I just finished up tonight....
Image~Angie~

rica71

Cherry Picker

I've actually gotten some scrapping done...but I never remember to take pics of it.  I will get better at that.
aka--SCRAPALICIOUS April Layout Challenge--0/20
Image Image Image

Jeanne Marie's Scraps

Digital Designers

i took some pics yesterday and got 2 layouts done wiyh them one i can't show yet and heres the other graet lo angie that litte sweetie looks like you!

ajsmom

Sweet Cherry Pie

Love it Angie!

Jeanne Marie...that is really cool!

Here's one I did

Smiley-Scrap8

Cherry Cola

I finished another paper page yesterday, but again I'm not ready to show it, hopefully at the end of the week I can show all the layouts I did over the weekend.

Wow ladies, the layouts from yesterday look great!!
Ronny

DN in MN

Wild Cherry

I cleaned and organized my scraproom :) I made a frame for my co-worker's new granddaughter. Was nice to actual work with my stuff... Might get back in there tonight if I get my stuff done at home!
2024 Layout goal ~ 14/100      2024 Word ~ FOCUS

montana_girl

Cherry Bomb

Loving the LO's!  They are awesome!

I didn't scrap much over the weekend.  Got a couple of things done, but that was about it.  I think I got a distracted by the new TV in my scrapbook room, so I spent more time watching TV than scrapping!  ;)  BF and I went out yesterday morning and took a bunch of pics for the September Photo Hunt.  That was actually kind of fun, so we may make that a monthly thing.  :)

Hope everyone has an wonderful Monday!
Stacy

naney1952

Chocolate Covered Cherry

nun69 wrote: I did some paper scrappin' yesterday {Sat} but haven't taken any pics, but this is one I just finished up tonight....
Once again.....too cute Angie!!!
Jane ImageImage Image
LOYAL COLTS FAN

Laura Fiore

Wild Cherry

I forgot to share this one
Imagefor Scrapping the Music this week! Come play along!

baltoscrapper

Bowl Full of Cherries

That layout is darling Laura!!!!

I'm off to load some stuff into the gallery. I have been a scrapping fool in the past couple of weeks, I just haven't posted much!!!!! I did a guest book for a wedding, and this w/e I did 6 challenges!Off to submit.............brb
I used to be a "celebrity cherry", but now I'm in re-hab...... Holy Carp!

baltoscrapper

Bowl Full of Cherries

Ok, here's one of the 6 I did this w/e while stuck in a storm.  I only posted 4 (gallery rules, ya know!! )

I used to be a "celebrity cherry", but now I'm in re-hab...... Holy Carp!

koala1966

Cherry Delight

I finished up a mini-album for a reveal a group of us were doing.

www.acherryontop.com/gallery_viewer/,52 ... ,,1,,89228

Laura Fiore

Wild Cherry

Great job everyone! I LOVE the end of the month when everybody scrambles to finish challenges and bombards the gallery, LOL 

allysonc

Cherry Cola

Here is a layout I just did of Roxy and her Pop Pop *Grandfather* :) This is my FIRST time to do any writing on a layout. It's a poem I found and printed it off. Here's the poem.

Throughout the years, you've always been a wonderful man, you see, when I was small you took the time to bounce me on your knee. As I grew older you were there I only had to call, I knew that I could count on you, you'd never let me fall. So many hard times in my life you've helped to get me through, I'm so glad that I've been given a Pop Pop like you.

I just found this poem btw. I didn't write it . :) hehe.

Ally

MLee

Cherry Cola

Laura I agree - at the end of the month there is so much to see.  No one gets any comments but it's still fun!!

Are there gallery rules?  What are they? Have I violated them not knowing what they were - oh no!!!  I will have to go look for rules!!! 

I did this for the Amp it Up challenge for rub-ons and then realized there were no photos - but my door looks better for it! :-D

MLee

Cherry Cola

.... and here is my page for today:

Laura Fiore

Wild Cherry

M'Lee--the gallery asks that you post a maximum of four layouts or projects per day, so that everyone's work will be seen.

Love the door hanger!

SarahA

Chocolate Covered Cherry

Here's the 5th challenge I got done this month... so I met that goal I set at the beginning of the month!
I could not get a decent picture of it today.... probably because there is no sun :(

butterfly843

A Cherry on Top

I worked on some christmas layouts today.

Return to “Scrapbooking Talk”

Information

Moderators

ACOT Employee