Get FREE shipping with your $35 order with code FREESHIP35

Sheri_05

Cherry Blossom

This may seem like a stupid question but...
 A lot of you guys have cutsie stuff attatched to your replys...how do I do that?   :? 
Sheri

Janell

Cherry Cola

Re: This may seem like a stupid question but...
 so you mean little blinkies in your signature line (where your name is?)
-If it's scrappy it makes me happy!

SBcrazee

Cherry Jubilee

Go to any site that has the images & copy the URL. When you are in reply mode, click on Insert/Edit image (the little square icon w/mountain) & paste the URL there. Click okay & the image will appear in your post.

I use this site a lot http://www.glitter-graphics.com/
ImageImage

-Tracy-

Wild Cherry

To add things to your signature (Like our cherry blinkies) go to USER CONTROL PANEL>PROFILE>EDIT SIGNATURE

You will need the web address of your photo.  It should start with http and end with the file name.

Just above the signature box, click IMG this will insert code into the box below. PASTE your image address inbetween those two codes.

:)

ETA: Here is the location our our ACOT blinkies and avatars. http://www.acherryontop.com/article?a=12343876
On a molecular level, I'm very busy.

rnmom247

Cherry Bing

Thanks for asking, I was just going to ask the same thing.  And thanks for answering the question, I am always so envious of some replies with the sparkles and so on.
Pam ImageImage

LuvUMore

Cherry Picker

along this same line- when I try to add multiple stuff to my siggy I can't, I get a mesaage saying I can only have so many characters- so how do others get all the cool multi things on their sigs?
August Goal 1/10 layouts 9/20 cards
Mini Album for Mom

ImageImageImageImage Image

-Tracy-

Wild Cherry

GinaMarie wrote: along this same line- when I try to add multiple stuff to my siggy I can't, I get a mesaage saying I can only have so many characters- so how do others get all the cool multi things on their sigs?

There is a 255 character limit of what can be in your siggy. This includes all text and web addresses used for blog links, or photos. :)
On a molecular level, I'm very busy.

cat1393

Cherry Cola

Good Luck! That took me forever to figure out! I am the official Tech-Tard in my house :(

Christine

TraciL

Cherry Garcia

cat1393 wrote: Good Luck! That took me forever to figure out! I am the official Tech-Tard in my house :(
that killed me!  I am physically rolling on the floor!   and I have a new name for my dh!

Sheri_05

Cherry Blossom

Thanks, guys....for your suggestions.  I will try this!!
Sheri

Return to “Scrapbooking Talk”

Information

Moderators

ACOT Employee