We're celebrating World Card Making Day with 20% off the regular price of everything! Use code CARDS20

Laura Fiore

Wild Cherry

September 2 - SCRAP A DAY Challenge
 So, we had a pretty productive day yesterday...so many people already got cracking on the sketch challenge!

I did two layouts and three cards yesterday! I'll share when I can get photos!

show me what you did!

DaisyLou

Sweet Cherry Pie

Re: September 2 - SCRAP A DAY Challenge
 I did the sketch challenge tonight too! And finished my whitespace LO as well. I'll have to wait for morning and better light before I take pics. What a beautiful sketch though! There is going to be some great entries for that one!!

allysonc

Cherry Cola

Ok here is my layout I did today!

Ally

Smiley-Scrap8

Cherry Cola

I finished this one up last night for the white space contest.

Ronny

montana_girl

Cherry Bomb

I didn't get as much done yesterday as I had hoped, but I did get a bunch of pages laid out, got a few done, and printed out the September challenges.  So it was somewhat productive.

I did a challenge from the Summer Crop that I didn't have time to do earlier.  I loved the idea of doing a page about the crop!  So I made this up yesterday:

Hoping to work on one of the September Challenges tonight.  Got paper and such out this morning, so it's just a matter of getting it together....
Stacy

ajsmom

Sweet Cherry Pie

Great lo's so far!  Image

Here's mine for the sketch challenge from yesterday...but a much better photo!

allysonc

Cherry Cola

Wow these layouts look awesome! Love the crop one. :)
Ally

Laura Fiore

Wild Cherry

ImageHere's one of mine! 

Jeanne Marie's Scraps

Digital Designers

well today I did a challange uploaded the layout i had sent angie for my annoucement to my gallery and did another layout i can't show yet plus i have been working on a major paper/digi challange i have coming up for you guys next week :-D
Heres my 1st layout of the month for the trends challange to use more than one photo on a layout

Janshotgun

Cherry Cola

I am so frickin excited.  I just used the  crushed velvet flock and my glue pen to do the border around the die cut for the front of my mini album in minutes and it looks great!!!!!!  A little tip - I have one of those computer brushes with the bulb at the end for blowing air and it works great to brush and blow the excess powder off the die cut...
Jan - trying to find my way

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage

MLee

Cherry Cola

I've been in the gallery this morning leaving some love on these pages. They are all terrific!! 

Jan - do we get to see? Is it in the gallery, I didn't see it?

I did a page for a GDT spot I'm doing this month but I don't get to upload it here yet. :? Soooo, I uploaded my sauce recipe that I finished instead. :)

Now I'm off on a day trip up north to take youngest ds to spend the week with a former Canadian Olympic diving coach - whoo hoo!!

dianagirly

Cherry Cropper

I tried to do the sketch last night then lost power. Storms!
So off to try again before I actually get off my butt and finish packing! hehe

Laura Fiore

Wild Cherry

Great layouts everyone! I'm thinking about making that sauce recipe M'Lee...YUM!

emarie803

Cherry Jubilee

I did a LO for the sketch challenge

Art_Teacher

Cherry Crush

This is the layout I did for my Color Challenge example last Friday.  I can finally show you, since it is posted! :-D

Laura
 Image    Image         

MOM2SNOX

A Cherry on Top

Wow! Gorgeous jobs on the layouts gals!

ScrapGoo

Cherry Jubilee

I made a little bitty something for Jeanne Marie's challenge (she will post it later tonight) and I am trying to get my little brain wrapped around CT stuff! :-D

AnnOminous

Chocolate Covered Cherry

I did this one for the Sept Mix It Up Challenge.  I used a bunch of Photo Shop styles from several designers and a template by Tracy Dane (but with paw prints instead of shoe prints).

naney1952

Chocolate Covered Cherry

scrapprincess18 wrote: well today I did a challange uploaded the layout i had sent angie for my annoucement to my gallery and did another layout i can't show yet plus i have been working on a major paper/digi challange i have coming up for you guys next week :-D
Heres my 1st layout of the month for the trends challange to use more than one photo on a layout

LOVE IT! You can feel the love in the photo!
Jane ImageImage Image
LOYAL COLTS FAN

MamaDNC

Sweet Cherry Pie

I had a pretty good day.  DH had to go for pre-op stuff this morning.  I finished my cleaning I didn't finish yesterday, and then actually had time to do some scrapping.  Uploaded my 'Exploding Box' into the gallery, and did one challenge today...SUPPLY LIST.  Didn't upload it yet into the gallery because I couldn't find a section for it (I'm probably looking right at it too!)  But, here it is anyway...

I used some paper-lace doilies I found for the hearts and under the left side flowers, and used 3 bow-shaped brads in the upper right hand corner. 

Have a good evening everyone. 
Diane Image

Image Image

Return to “Scrapbooking Talk”

Information

Moderators

ACOT Employee