We're celebrating World Card Making Day with 20% off the regular price of everything! Use code CARDS20

Laura Fiore

Wild Cherry

AUGUST 30 - Scrap A Day Challenge
 Hey everyone...Em posted some goals for September at the end of yesterday's thread. I think it would be cool if we do that on the September 1 thread, so be thinking of your goals for the month :winkb:  As with the rest of this challenge, it's optional, but it could be fun!

I made one layout last night...I'll post it when I get back from my team workout around noon!

Show me your stuff!

ajsmom

Sweet Cherry Pie

Re: AUGUST 30 - Scrap A Day Challenge
 Here's one I did.  It looks better irl, the stickles just don't glitter in photos.

hellmgle

Cherry Bing

Beautiful lo Sue love all the pretty flowers.....I'm finishing up the #6 Amp it up today...if it kills me  (may very well)!!

kittymomma

Cherry Cola

Can someone exlpain this scrap a day challenge to me? I can't find the very first thread to learn about it!

craftyfool

Cherry Cola

I got 3 done last night!!!

This is for the Theme Contest for August

And these 2 random 8x8's.  Just an attempt to get the Cat album caught up

craftyfool

Cherry Cola

kittymomma wrote: Can someone exlpain this scrap a day challenge to me? I can't find the very first thread to learn about it!
It's basically a check in and tell us what you did every day (scrappy related) thread.  It can be an actual project, or scrap shopping, organizing your space, planning future projects, etc etc.  The idea is to keep scrapbooking in your daily activities! :-D 

HTH!

montana_girl

Cherry Bomb

I did a little everything last night.... I organized, got a couple of pages laid out, finished a few, and finished the August Sketch Challenge.

Stacy

SarahA

Chocolate Covered Cherry

Here's what I got done today for the White Space Contest. I also loaded my photo hunt pictures & stalked my dd in the back yard for more pictures to scrap! :) 

MLee

Cherry Cola

Good idea about the goals - I'm SO ready for a new month!! 

GREAT pages today every one!!  I'm trying very hard to keep up in the gallery. I fall behind, catch back up again... but you are doing such terrific work!

My daddy saw my September desktop (who knew he actually looked at my stuff?!?) and wanted me to make him one using a special photo of him and my son. That is what I worked on today. I'm not sure that I will upload it to the gallery since I already have one desktop in there but I really like the way it turned out this evening! I think he will like it too. :)

Jeanne Marie's Scraps

Digital Designers

Great lo's ladies! And i so need to set some goals for sept!

scrap_n_angel

Cherry Blossom

Great stuff ladies!
Angelina

Bi-Scraptual. I do it both ways, paper and digital.

Come and scrap with me in my studio
Confessions of a Scrap Addict

allysonc

Cherry Cola

Here are mine I did yesterday.

Ally

Return to “Scrapbooking Talk”

Information

Moderators

ACOT Employee