We're celebrating World Card Making Day with 20% off the regular price of everything! Use code CARDS20

-Tracy-

Wild Cherry

**Meet & Greet-Sylvia Tijerina Digi Designer**
 Today we're meeting Sylvia. You may know her as the "Eclectic Stylester".  Here's her latest and greatest product, which I can't wait to try.

Image  Here's a link to *all* the fabulous goodies in her shope: Eclectic Scrap Style
And here's one of her scrapbook pages.

Syliva How did you get starting designing?

Do you get to scrap for yourself much?

Tell us about your family. I see one little cutie in your page, are there more?

What do you like to do to relax?

Favorite snacky?
On a molecular level, I'm very busy.

allysonc

Cherry Cola

Re: **Meet & Greet-Sylvia Tijerina Digi Designer**
 Hi Slyvia! Your products look fabulous. Welcome!

Ally
Ally

naney1952

Chocolate Covered Cherry

Good Morning Sylvia....great layout! Nice product! 
Jane ImageImage Image
LOYAL COLTS FAN

lizziej

Bowl Full of Cherries

Hi, Sylvia! 

How many siblings do you have?  Are you oldest, youngest, etc.

What is your dream car?  Are you driving it?

What is your dream vacation?  Have you been on it? 

Do you know how to bake?  If so, what's your favorite thing to bake?

Have you ever hosted Thanksgiving dinner at your house? 
Liz - HOOK 'EM HORNS!!
The only good addict is an alpha addict!

eclecticstylester

Cherry Blossom

Hi All!

I hope everyone had a great time at the weekend crop and took advantage of all the sales that were going on!

Ok, here it goes...
---------------------------------------------------
Sylvia How did you get starting designing?  I discovered Digi about a year ago and then shortly after decided to give designing a try.  I learned as much as I could through the internet, reading books, magazines, etc.  I loved it so much that I just ran with it and never looked back. 

Do you get to scrap for yourself much?  Well, when I first started designing I didn't get to scrap for myself as much. but lately that has been one of my goals.  And so far it has been getting better.  I try to do at least 2 to 3 LO's for myself right after I finish designing a kit.

Tell us about your family. I see one little cutie in your page, are there more?  I am a wife to a U.S. Marine and mother to a 2 year old little girl and to 2 little rascal terriers (doggies). 

What do you like to do to relax?  I like to ride my bike, read, hang out with friends, watch movies and of course go scrapbook shopping! 

Favorite snacky?  I would have to say popcorn and pickles (no, I am not preggie, at least not yet).
Syl
Eclectic Scrap Style Designs

eclecticstylester

Cherry Blossom

Hi lizziej!
---------------------------------
How many siblings do you have?  Are you oldest, youngest, etc.  I have no siblings.  Yes, I am an only child.  Although I loved my childhood I always thought it would have been nice to have had a kid brother or sister. 

What is your dream car?  Are you driving it?  Here it is....1967 Black Camaro.  Unfortunately I am not driving one...but maybe one day.  My hubby is into restoring old vehicles so I keep dropping hints on what a great gift this would be.

What is your dream vacation?  Have you been on it?  My dream vacation is to go to Spain.  I have not had the opportunity to go there yet.. but I hope to one day.

Do you know how to bake?  If so, what's your favorite thing to bake? I wouldn't call myself an expert baker but I do like to bake on special occasions.  I think my favorite thing to bake so far would probably have to be ginger bread for Christmas.  It has become a tradition in my family and I always enjoy baking during the holidays.

Have you ever hosted Thanksgiving dinner at your house?  Only once.  It was when we were stationed in Okinawa, Japan.  Being that far away from home made it difficult to be home for the holidays so we had Thanksgiving Dinner at our house and invited all of our friends that were stationed with us there.  It was a memorable holiday that year.  Being in the military we tend to make friends quickly simply because we don't have the time to bond at a normal pace (with deployments, moving after a certain number of years, etc.). Our friends become our family.
Syl
Eclectic Scrap Style Designs

Return to “Scrapbooking Talk”

Information

Moderators

ACOT Employee