Get FREE shipping with your $35 order with code FREESHIP35

Retiree3

Wild Cherry

Re: Tools of the trade (Albums)
3-ring binders only
[
Donna-Retiree3-Proud Grandmother of Three Boys!

[highlight=#000000][/highlight]

bfaretra

Cherry Bing

I have only used postbound for my 12x12 and 8x8. I am currently using ring binders for the recipe books I am making for my siblings from my mother's recipes. I was thinking of totally switching to the binders for everything until today when my stepdaughter showed me how they are not so good with 2 page layouts, which the majority of mine are. She did share one of her "tricks" with me today on what she does so she does not have to scrap chronologically even though that is how she organizes her albums. She keeps her pages for the year together (in the page protectors) with binding rings (no album) until she finishes the year and then she puts all the pages in a postbound album. It works really well because she knows how many pages are going in the book so can space accordingly and everything fits (and she does a lot of thick pages). So she convinced me to organize like that and keep using the postbound albums since I work so hard on the two page layouts to look like one layout.

Judy in NM

Cherry Garcia

I started out with the CM strap hinge....then moved on to post-bound....now it's 3 ring all the way! Most of them are WR Memory Keepers. I'll have to check out the Making Memories kind.
~~ Judy ~~

Kitkat137

Sweet Cherry Pie

I use post-bound. I like making 2-page layouts and they look and flow better with post-bounds. I am considering a couple projects for 3-ring though.
Kat >^..^<

Image Image Image

ammielou

Sweet Cherry Pie

I started out with, and still use post bound, but I also have a couple of 3-ring. There are a couple of things I don't like about the 3-ring; the pages seem to hang out of the bottom, and they are really big-when opened. I replaced the post in my albums with snapload. They were in the store at one time. Image They make it somewhat easier to load pages.
})i({ *´¨)
¸.• ´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨)
(¸.•´ (¸.•' Amy T * })i({

Image Image Image 

scrappyjo

Cherry Blossom

I , too , recently tried a 3 ring binder.. I like it ..BUT i do not like the fact that they are longer or wider... anybody know of any that is normal size but still 3 ring ? is that even possible ?
Scrappyjo

yuan

Cherry Tart

It was rush hour and I was dashing to a train in New York City's Grand Central Terminal - As I neared the gate, a plump, middle-aged woman sprinted up from behind, lost her footing on the smooth marble floor and slid onto her back. Her momentum carried her close to my shoes. Before I could help her, however, she had scrambled up. Gaining her composure, she winked at me and said, "Do you always have beautiful women failing at your feet?"
just a joke,hope you like it.

Gucci Shoulder Bags
Gucci Sling Bags
cheap tiffany sets

Return to “Scrapbooking Talk”

Information

Moderators

ACOT Employee