Moderator: ACOT Employee

GinniG
Chocolate Covered Cherry
Gallery: 512

Re: Scrap a Day, September 7th

Post by GinniG »

Art_Teacher wrote:
Sat Sep 07, 2024 3:41 pm
Managed a layout during the second half of the Texas/Michigan game...congrats Longhorns fans...you killed it! ;)  

For the September Grab 5 combined with the September Title challenge:

What a pretty layout!!!  LOVE your colors and patterns!!!

GinniG
Chocolate Covered Cherry
Gallery: 512

Post by GinniG »

Hi Cherries!

It was supposed to be a wet weekend but the forecast has changed and after some light showers this morning the sun is shining.  It's not warm but it's not cold either. 

Doesn't matter to me today though.  Steve gave me the 24 hour bug he had.  UGH!  I'm doing better today but I can barely hold my head up right now.  So I'd say a nap is DEFINITELY in order after I'm finished here!  He was going to help me get the layouts into albums over at the house but that will have to wait for another day again.

Otherwise things are good.  Got a 2 pager done last night after we got home from town.  And I just shared my ink blending card too.  It was SOOOO much prettier before I put the white Nuvo drops on it.  I thought I could imitate paint splatters with the Nuvo drops.  I'll use paint next time!  LOLOL 

Have a wonderful weekend Cherries!!!

Art_Teacher
Cherry Crush
Gallery: 2399

Post by Art_Teacher »

GinniG wrote:
Sat Sep 07, 2024 5:27 pm
Art_Teacher wrote:
Sat Sep 07, 2024 11:46 am
It's a Saturday in the (almost) Fall!  Weather is cool and crisp and it the day for football!  Go Bucks!  DH and I will be watching the games all day in our basement gameroom (we actually have 3 tv's mounted in there, so we can watch multiple channels.) lol  Can you say we are football obsessed?  Obviously!

Wow Laura!  You really ARE football fans with 3 TVs in one room!!!  :)  Go Bucks!  Enjoy the games! 
We also watch way too much television.  It is our finished, basement game room.  We have a pool table, the 3 tv’s, and a wet bar down there, along with our movie-watching recliners. Truth is, we spend most evenings down there. lol

Laura
 Image    Image         Image
pawprints
A Cherry on Top
Gallery: 1068

Post by pawprints »

GinniG wrote:
Sat Sep 07, 2024 5:42 pm
Hi Cherries!

It was supposed to be a wet weekend but the forecast has changed and after some light showers this morning the sun is shining.  It's not warm but it's not cold either. 

Doesn't matter to me today though.  Steve gave me the 24 hour bug he had.  UGH!  I'm doing better today but I can barely hold my head up right now.  So I'd say a nap is DEFINITELY in order after I'm finished here!  He was going to help me get the layouts into albums over at the house but that will have to wait for another day again.

Otherwise things are good.  Got a 2 pager done last night after we got home from town.  And I just shared my ink blending card too.  It was SOOOO much prettier before I put the white Nuvo drops on it.  I thought I could imitate paint splatters with the Nuvo drops.  I'll use paint next time!  LOLOL 

ImageImage

Beautiful card and fun two-pager! Love your decorated Easter eggs!

ImageImage Image Image  

suewho372
Cherry Jubilee
Gallery: 967

Post by suewho372 »

GinniG wrote:
Sat Sep 07, 2024 5:42 pm
Hi Cherries!

Awww Ginni- your card is very pretty! And that ink blending is fantastic!!!
And your 2 page layout is fantastic! I love all the die cut trees!
Hope you feel better soon- and that the nap helps!
Susan

Return to “Scrapbooking Talk”