We're celebrating World Card Making Day with 20% off the regular price of everything! Use code CARDS20

Art_Teacher

Cherry Crush

Re: Scrap a Day, July 4th
emmapaige wrote:
Thu Jul 04, 2024 11:54 am
Not much going on here.  My wonderful DH did laundry and even folded it! I guess that leaves me no choice but to spend time scrapping!

Aww...that was sweet of your DH!  Enjoy your scrapping time!
Laura
 Image    Image         

Art_Teacher

Cherry Crush

Charleneanne wrote:
Thu Jul 04, 2024 1:07 pm
Good HOT 4th of July! 🇺🇸. Predicted to b 108 today but we shall see. We haven’t quite been hitting the high temps they’re saying we will. Said 110 yesterday but again “only” 106. Hahaha 😂.

I am staying indoors all day today. Yesterday I worked outside for about an hour in the late morning and then hung out with a neighbor in her yard for an hour or so. Got my pedi and grabbed filet of fish sandwiches and milkshakes late afternoon for the neighbor and I and we ate out of doors in her front patio. It is shaded by umbrellas and even trees on one side but still very hot. When I went home about 6 I wasn’t feeling amazing. Went into the coolest bedroom in the house and laid down for “a minute” lol. Two hours later I woke up! Hot weather is not my friend.

Nothing going on today. Older DS working and younger DS with friends for the day. House is reasonably clean/tidy. AC and craft table sound good lol. I’d like to walk but by time temps are down to 80’s it’s after midnight and I’m no Patsy Cline! No “Walking After Midnight” for this old woman. lol.

Stay cool and Let Freedom Ring 🇺🇸
Whew!  That is very hot!  I hope you are feeling better today, and you get to stay inside in the A/C!

Laura
 Image    Image         

Art_Teacher

Cherry Crush

blbabe1234 wrote:
Thu Jul 04, 2024 3:51 pm
Hello cherries! Took me a while to get into my scrappy space.

Worked all day yesterday and had just leftovers for dinner. It was a beer and tequila kind of night after the short week DH and I have had.

Slept in, unloaded the dishwasher and washed a load of towels. My brother, SIL and the kiddos came over for a little while as they wanted to the see the garage. Those boys are growing up so fast! Posted tons of pics on FB.

They left and I made a card for the Card Exchange, then moved onto Step 1 of the Progressive Challenge. Now I'll move onto the MMC's!

Hope everyone has a great day.
Glad you finally made it to your scrappy space!  Have a great afternoon! :)

Laura
 Image    Image         

Return to “Scrapbooking Talk”

Information

Moderators

ACOT Employee