Re: stinkerbelle's team thread

Post by stinkerbelle »

Art_Teacher wrote:
Wed Jul 03, 2024 8:47 am
stinkerbelle wrote:
Tue Jul 02, 2024 11:25 pm
Art_Teacher wrote:
Tue Jul 02, 2024 7:26 pm

You are on a roll!  What a team captain! :)  I am trying to be fair, since I am digi scrapping right now.  I am able to replicate all those things with digi, except for the metal dies and the Vicki Boutin product, however, the stamps are pre-done for me, so I am only going to do those in actual paper scrapping, as well as the acetate, because, again...pre-done, and I don't have the struggles to manipulate it. :)  I WILL do some paper scrapping, as well!

I did a layout for 9 points, though.  I also finished the BF sketch, but I need to get dinner cooked, so I will upload it tomorrow morning. :)  

i mean...i did say digital is included so i don't see any need to restrict yourself  😁 also i know AC digitals has sales all the time, perhaps they have some really cheap vboo goodies  😉  

Really?  Thanks for the enabling!  LOL 

happy to help  😁
*Stacy*  

Image  Image Image Image
Art_Teacher
Cherry Crush
Gallery: 2350

Post by Art_Teacher »

stinkerbelle wrote:
Wed Jul 03, 2024 9:52 am
Art_Teacher wrote:
stinkerbelle wrote:
Tue Jul 02, 2024 11:25 pm

i mean...i did say digital is included so i don't see any need to restrict yourself  😁 also i know AC digitals has sales all the time, perhaps they have some really cheap vboo goodies  😉  

happy to help  😁 

I found lots of VB goodies!  Not really "cheap," except when you consider they never are used up and I can use them whenever I want! ;)
Laura
 Image    Image     Image  Image  Image
stinkerbelle
Cherry Bing
Gallery: 767

Post by stinkerbelle »

Art_Teacher wrote:
Wed Jul 03, 2024 11:59 am
stinkerbelle wrote:
Art_Teacher wrote:

happy to help  😁  

I found lots of VB goodies!  Not really "cheap," except when you consider they never are used up and I can use them whenever I want! ;) 
yay!  more points!  er, i mean more fun goodies for you!  😉 😋

*Stacy*  

Image  Image Image Image
Art_Teacher
Cherry Crush

Post by Art_Teacher »

stinkerbelle wrote:
Wed Jul 03, 2024 12:29 pm
Art_Teacher wrote:
Wed Jul 03, 2024 11:59 am
stinkerbelle wrote:

happy to help  😁  

yay!  more points!  er, i mean more fun goodies for you!  😉 😋

😂

Laura
Art_Teacher
Cherry Crush

Post by Art_Teacher »

Posted another layout for your Sketchathon, captain!  Those Vicki Boutin goodies have me really motivated!  lol
Laura
stinkerbelle
Cherry Bing

Post by stinkerbelle »

Art_Teacher wrote:
Thu Jul 04, 2024 10:24 am
Posted another layout for your Sketchathon, captain!  Those Vicki Boutin goodies have me really motivated!  lol

woohoo!  i feel the same, only wish that for this month she had more red/white/blue things!!
*Stacy*  

Image  Image Image Image
stinkerbelle
Cherry Bing

Post by stinkerbelle »

how's everyone doing?  are you feeling good about your progress or wish you were in the dead of winter, home all day by yourself with no responsibilities and unlimited scrappy time?

anyone have questions about scoring?  i tried to keep it simple but you may have questions about things i didn't consider.  don't be scared to ask!  promise i won't bite!  (stay away from that Leslie chick though lol)

i've been seeing lots of amazing work in the gallery!  keep up the good work team!!
*Stacy*  

Image  Image Image Image
Flasher
Cherry Crush
Gallery: 325

Post by Flasher »

Well, I've only gotten one layout done so far.  I'm almost finished with my second.  But, I'll do my very best to not let my team down!
OCD is not an adjective.  It is not a personality quirk. It is not synonymous with being organized.  It is a complex and debilitating mental health illness that affects people of all ages and walks of life, and is defined by the presence of unwanted, intrusive thoughts and repetitive actions. 💙 I am an OCD warrior and I fight for my son. 💙

blbabe1234
Cherry Bark
Gallery: 3721

Post by blbabe1234 »

I'm doing pretty good. Just started as I work all week. But I'm about to post my first one. :)

Planning on scrapping the rest of the weekend..until monday!
Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

ImageImage   ImageImageImage
stinkerbelle
Cherry Bing

Post by stinkerbelle »

Laura wrote:
Thu Jul 04, 2024 3:23 pm
Well, I've only gotten one layout done so far.  I'm almost finished with my second.  But, I'll do my very best to not let my team down!

i promise you won't be letting anyone down, no matter how many or how few you do  😊
*Stacy*  

Image  Image Image Image
stinkerbelle
Cherry Bing

Post by stinkerbelle »

blbabe1234 wrote:
Thu Jul 04, 2024 3:38 pm
I'm doing pretty good. Just started as I work all week. But I'm about to post my first one. :)

Planning on scrapping the rest of the weekend..until monday!

hooray for a scrappy weekend!
*Stacy*  

Image  Image Image Image
Art_Teacher
Cherry Crush

Post by Art_Teacher »

stinkerbelle wrote:
Thu Jul 04, 2024 3:42 pm
Laura wrote:
Thu Jul 04, 2024 3:23 pm

i promise you won't be letting anyone down, no matter how many or how few you do  😊 
This is so true!   :)

Laura
Trek
Cherry Picker
Gallery: 413

Post by Trek »

I'm pretty good. I completed 10 LO's. Will continue next week.
Katerina
MaganL
Cherry Blossom
Gallery: 284

Post by MaganL »

I was wondering about decorative brads? Does that mean any brads? Or it needs to be not round?
joannie
Bowl Full of Cherries
Gallery: 2455

Post by joannie »

MaganL wrote:
Thu Jul 04, 2024 10:58 pm
I was wondering about decorative brads? Does that mean any brads? Or it needs to be not round?
This is how I interpret decorative brads. Those big round ones with an image on them.  Am I right Stacy?
Last edited by joannie on Fri Jul 05, 2024 7:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
- joannie

Image Image ImageImageImage
mizz_kitty21
Cherry Blossom
Gallery: 132

Post by mizz_kitty21 »

joannie wrote:
Fri Jul 05, 2024 6:29 am
MaganL wrote:
This is how I interpret decorative brads. Those big round ones with an image on thing.  Am I right Stacy?

That’s also what I’m understanding, and have been counting, so I hope you’re right…
Add some sparkle to your life :)

- Henriette
mizz_kitty21
Cherry Blossom
Gallery: 132

Post by mizz_kitty21 »

I’m doing okay, I’ve gotten 4 layouts in by now, and that’ll have to do for now. We have an extended family day, so I’m not sure how much more I can do today, but perhaps tomorrow.

So far I’ve colledted 34 points 🫣🤭
Add some sparkle to your life :)

- Henriette
Flasher
Cherry Crush
Gallery: 325

Post by Flasher »

MaganL wrote:

Hmmm . . . I also took that to mean the shaped/embellished brads.  I have a ton of Doodlebug brads shaped like trees, presents, critters, etc. Some are flocked, some have sparkles and gems.  I guess we will have to get a ruling from our captain!
OCD is not an adjective.  It is not a personality quirk. It is not synonymous with being organized.  It is a complex and debilitating mental health illness that affects people of all ages and walks of life, and is defined by the presence of unwanted, intrusive thoughts and repetitive actions. 💙 I am an OCD warrior and I fight for my son. 💙

Trek
Cherry Picker
Gallery: 413

Post by Trek »

Ladies, I don't know, but looks like you are overthinking it. We use brads to decorate pages, even the simplest ones. For me each brad is decorative.
Katerina
Art_Teacher
Cherry Crush

Post by Art_Teacher »

Trek wrote:
Fri Jul 05, 2024 8:49 am
Ladies, I don't know, but looks like you are overthinking it. We use brads to decorate pages, even the simplest ones. For me each brad is decorative.
I also understood decorative brads to be something other than plain, round ones.  With an image on them or different shapes.  But that is for the captains to say,  

Laura

Return to “Scrapbooking Talk”