GinniG
Cherry Cola
Gallery: 472

Re: Scrap a Day, June 11th

Post by GinniG »

JollyHollyScraps wrote:
Tue Jun 11, 2024 11:28 am
Hey Cherries 😊
I'm having some coffee now, I slept way in! 😂 Stayed up late working on that big painting, without an easel, so I'm extra sore in my shoulders. (We have yet to find the ledge to my easel, but idk why it wasn't all TOGETHER in the shed!!! Omer says it looks like someone's been in there, one of his stepsons probably! SMH! I said, I best NOT catch anyone in our shed! My empathy with addicts ONLY goes so far! I have 10 years clean so I KNOW it's DEFINITELY possible to change your life! I'm a walking miracle BECAUSE I did the work to have a better life!! If I can do it...)
Enough of my ranting and raving! It's gorgeous out! (Allergenic, too! LOL!) I'm probably gonna end up doing some painting outside. It's a bit to set up, but I'll sit right on the steps an have at it! ☺️
Maybe in the evening, I'll finish my layout, too! ☺️
Stay blessed, Cherries 😊

Oh Holly! I hope they didn’t take anything important or sentimental! 😡😡😡

Painting outside sounds like great fun! Enjoy!!!!
GinniG
Cherry Cola

Post by GinniG »

blbabe1234 wrote:
Tue Jun 11, 2024 12:00 pm
Good morning cherries!

Went on my walk this morning and then did that emergency upgrade earlier before any of the users could log in. Still working on a feature that I started last Tuesday.

Already got a load of doggie blankets washed/dried and bedroom vacuumed. DH has his f/up appt with his surgeon later. Hope it goes well for him.

Nothing else going on - hope y'all have a great day.

Hope today is quieter for you Brandy! And hope your DH gets a good report from the doctor today!
GinniG
Cherry Cola

Post by GinniG »

MTCanuk wrote:
Tue Jun 11, 2024 12:01 pm
Same old story for me, but I get to enjoy my daughter visiting. Granddaughter is coming over in a bit to check out our gutters. DH is driving for Avis. He probably felt comfortable leaving me since the daughter is here. And for the first time in 3 weeks I was actually able to sleep on my side. Was in the bed until 4am. A new record. Then came out to the couch for another couple hours of shut eye.

Going to be a warm(80’s) summery day.

Yay for progress sleeping!!! I hope you can get your PT straightened out quickly!!! People just don’t pay attention these days. Enjoy your weather and your DD and granddaughter!
GinniG
Cherry Cola

Post by GinniG »

Charleneanne wrote:
Tue Jun 11, 2024 1:38 pm
They are saying 102 here today so guess I’m going pretty much nowhere lol. I do want to go to HD and buy a flat of Mexican Jasmine but too hot outside to plant so it will wait.

Decided to make an order last Night but the computer said CC declined! Say what? So called CC company. Nothing wrong at all. Nowhere near the absurdly high credit limit they give me. No strange or large or unknown charges. All paid up on time for May and Junes bill not sent yet. Hmmmm. Tried again but still no go. 😕. A friend suggested might b ACOTs computer since all the changes this week so I shut my phone off after dropping CS an email. Couple hours later getting ready for bed and thought about it and tried again. Went right through AND got my your order shipped email already today! 😁

Life is an adventure! lol. Have a totally tubular Tuesday! 🏄‍♀️

That’s so weird about your card not going through! But glad you got it working and your order is already on its way! Stay cool in that heat too! Yikes!!!
GinniG
Cherry Cola

Post by GinniG »

aheatfan wrote:
Tue Jun 11, 2024 1:41 pm
Busy, busy morning...returns for Amazon stuff, BIG drop off at Salvation Army and a quick grocery stop.  In my scrap room now. The weather here is miserable....stormy all day but really I don't mind. I love thunderstorms.  Hoping to start on a few June challenges today. Was not really in the mood to do the MMC's yesterday but was glad I did once I started. Really helped to take my mind off the weekends tragic events for just a little while.  Hugging my loved ones a little tighter these days.  Wishing everyone a great day  😊

Those thunderstorms down there are so cool sometimes! I like them too if they aren’t really bad. :) I read about the tragedy. OMG!!! Just so crazy! Glad you were able to enjoy scrapping! That always helps me too.
GinniG
Cherry Cola

Post by GinniG »

Hey Cherries!!! 🍒🍒🍒

It’s a beautiful sunny day out there. I’m dragging! Didn’t sleep as well last night. I ached all over and finally took some Advil. That helped. We both think things were lifted off our shoulders with the good news yesterday.

I’m doing a couple of loads of laundry and taking a nap for sure! Lolol!

I’m feeling kinda homesick missing my birds and kitty and scrappy things. But I’m able to go through the photos on my phone and clean them out. And I brought my external hard drive and my CDs to upload to my computer.

Tomorrow is Steve’s pre op appointment. Then Thursday we are going to Knoxville to see some of Steve’s relatives. One is a cousin and his wife on his dad’s side. I’ve never met them but the wife and I are Facebook friends. There’s a party at the lake house for one of Steve’s other cousins who has 4 grandsons graduating - 2 from college and 2 from high school. So they’re having a big party. Then on Sunday we will go to church with them and go have brunch with a cousin and a 2nd cousin. I’ve met them and chatted with both of them. Then we will come back here. And hopefully we can meet up with Holly one of the days before Steve’s surgery on the 19th. Keeping ourselves busy but having fun. :)

At least I’ll have lots of new pictures to scrap!!!! Lolol!

Hope you’re having a great day!!!
VickiR
Cherry Cropper
Gallery: 1393

Post by VickiR »

JollyHollyScraps wrote:
Tue Jun 11, 2024 11:28 am
Hey Cherries 😊
I'm having some coffee now, I slept way in! 😂 Stayed up late working on that big painting, without an easel, so I'm extra sore in my shoulders. (We have yet to find the ledge to my easel, but idk why it wasn't all TOGETHER in the shed!!! Omer says it looks like someone's been in there, one of his stepsons probably! SMH! I said, I best NOT catch anyone in our shed! My empathy with addicts ONLY goes so far! I have 10 years clean so I KNOW it's DEFINITELY possible to change your life! I'm a walking miracle BECAUSE I did the work to have a better life!! If I can do it...)
Enough of my ranting and raving! It's gorgeous out! (Allergenic, too! LOL!) I'm probably gonna end up doing some painting outside. It's a bit to set up, but I'll sit right on the steps an have at it! ☺️
Maybe in the evening, I'll finish my layout, too! ☺️
Stay blessed, Cherries 😊
Hope you get to finish your LO, Holly!  Enjoy the outside crafting.

VickiR
Cherry Cropper

Post by VickiR »

blbabe1234 wrote:
Good morning cherries!

Went on my walk this morning and then did that emergency upgrade earlier before any of the users could log in. Still working on a feature that I started last Tuesday.

Already got a load of doggie blankets washed/dried and bedroom vacuumed. DH has his f/up appt with his surgeon later. Hope it goes well for him.

Hope all goes well with your hubby's appointment this afternoon.

VickiR
Cherry Cropper

Post by VickiR »

MTCanuk wrote:
Same old story for me, but I get to enjoy my daughter visiting. Granddaughter is coming over in a bit to check out our gutters. DH is driving for Avis. He probably felt comfortable leaving me since the daughter is here. And for the first time in 3 weeks I was actually able to sleep on my side. Was in the bed until 4am. A new record. Then came out to the couch for another couple hours of shut eye.

Glad you were able to get a pretty good night's rest, Leslie.  Enjoy visiting with your daughter.

VickiR
Cherry Cropper

Post by VickiR »

aheatfan wrote:
Tue Jun 11, 2024 1:35 pm
VickiR wrote:
Tue Jun 11, 2024 12:05 pm
Just got back from doing some grocery shopping and getting ready to head out for some annual scans.  Hoping to get to my craft space by 3!
Hope everything goes ok with your scans. 

Thanks Kristin.  Routine yearly because of family history. 

pawprints
A Cherry on Top
Gallery: 1053

Post by pawprints »

aheatfan wrote:
Busy, busy morning...returns for Amazon stuff, BIG drop off at Salvation Army and a quick grocery stop.  In my scrap room now. The weather here is miserable....stormy all day but really I don't mind. I love thunderstorms.  Hoping to start on a few June challenges today. Was not really in the mood to do the MMC's yesterday but was glad I did once I started. Really helped to take my mind off the weekends tragic events for just a little while.  Hugging my loved ones a little tighter these days.  Wishing everyone a great day  😊

((Hugs)) Kristin.

Image Image Image

VickiR
Cherry Cropper

Post by VickiR »

Charleneanne wrote:
They are saying 102 here today so guess I’m going pretty much nowhere lol. I do want to go to HD and buy a flat of Mexican Jasmine but too hot outside to plant so it will wait.

Decided to make an order last Night but the computer said CC declined! Say what? So called CC company. Nothing wrong at all. Nowhere near the absurdly high credit limit they give me. No strange or large or unknown charges. All paid up on time for May and Junes bill not sent yet. Hmmmm. Tried again but still no go. 😕. A friend suggested might b ACOTs computer since all the changes this week so I shut my phone off after dropping CS an email. Couple hours later getting ready for bed and thought about it and tried again. Went right through AND got my your order shipped email already today! 😁

Phew!  Glad it worked for you and there was nothing wrong.  You need those crafty goodies!

VickiR
Cherry Cropper

Post by VickiR »

aheatfan wrote:
I love thunderstorms too!  There's something about knowing it's stormy outside, but I am safe inside.  Love to listen to the thunder too.  Hugs to you again with losing such a dear friend and her little.

pawprints
A Cherry on Top
Gallery: 1053

Post by pawprints »

GinniG wrote:
Tue Jun 11, 2024 2:23 pm
Hey Cherries!!! 🍒🍒🍒

It’s a beautiful sunny day out there. I’m dragging! Didn’t sleep as well last night. I ached all over and finally took some Advil. That helped. We both think things were lifted off our shoulders with the good news yesterday.

I’m feeling kinda homesick missing my birds and kitty and scrappy things. But I’m able to go through the photos on my phone and clean them out. And I brought my external hard drive and my CDs to upload to my computer.

Tomorrow is Steve’s pre op appointment. Then Thursday we are going to Knoxville to see some of Steve’s relatives. One is a cousin and his wife on his dad’s side. I’ve never met them but the wife and I are Facebook friends. There’s a party at the lake house for one of Steve’s other cousins who has 4 grandsons graduating - 2 from college and 2 from high school. So they’re having a big party. Then on Sunday we will go to church with them and go have brunch with a cousin and a 2nd cousin. I’ve met them and chatted with both of them. Then we will come back here. And hopefully we can meet up with Holly one of the days before Steve’s surgery on the 19th. Keeping ourselves busy but having fun. :)

It is so great that you are getting to see so much family while you are there! And it is keeping you busy which is also good!

Image Image Image

VickiR
Cherry Cropper

Post by VickiR »

GinniG wrote:
Hey Cherries!!! 🍒🍒🍒

Glad to hear that Steve's MRI went well yesterday.  You have a full agenda and will have lots of photos to scrap when you get back home.  Have fun!

blbabe1234
Cherry Bark
Gallery: 3712

Post by blbabe1234 »

Charleneanne wrote:

Yay! Glad it all worked out! :)
Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

ImageImage   ImageImageImage
blbabe1234
Cherry Bark

Post by blbabe1234 »

MTCanuk wrote:

Enjoy the family time :)
Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

blbabe1234
Cherry Bark

Post by blbabe1234 »

aheatfan wrote:

Sounds like a good day today. ((HUGS))
Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

blbabe1234
Cherry Bark

Post by blbabe1234 »

GinniG wrote:
Tue Jun 11, 2024 2:03 pm
blbabe1234 wrote:
Good morning cherries!

Hope today is quieter for you Brandy! And hope your DH gets a good report from the doctor today! 
Thank you Ginni. Yes, he got good news. Incision is healing nicely, no issues and he can now do "whatever he wants" 😂

Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

blbabe1234
Cherry Bark

Post by blbabe1234 »

GinniG wrote:
Hey Cherries!!! 🍒🍒🍒

Yay for being able to meet up with family!
Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

Return to “Scrapbooking Talk”