Get FREE shipping with your $35 order with code FREESHIP35

SandyK1967

Cherry Bing

Re: team challenge anyone?
GinniG wrote:
Mon Jun 03, 2024 1:09 pm
SandyK1967 wrote:
Sun Jun 02, 2024 9:20 pm
Sounds fun! I may not be able to play this month, I'm gonna be very busy. Going on an Alaskan cruise leaving on the 16th and I have to try to make a quilt in the next 2 weeks for my daughter to raffle off at a Fundraiser for Cancer event during the time I'm off. Plus pack and work lol. But I'll try to follow what's going on and how this will work!

Oh DRAT and double DRAT!!! I would have come over to Ketchikan to meet you Sandy!!! But we won’t be in Alaska then. :( Have a wonderful time on your cruise!!!!!

Awee that is so kind Ginni! Sorry you will be gone. I'm a little nervous I haven't flown on a plane since 1998 lol, but am also very excited all I hear are great things about this once in a lifetime trip! I'm sure there will be pages and photos eventually of the trip, it's getting close....thanks!
👋 ~~Sandy~~ 👋

jwilliams74

Cherry Tart

Definitely interested.

Have done this before and it's lots of fun!

stinkerbelle

Cherry Bomb

lilkoala3 wrote:
Mon Jun 03, 2024 6:21 pm
stinkerbelle wrote:
Mon Jun 03, 2024 12:39 pm
lilkoala3 wrote:
Mon Jun 03, 2024 12:27 pm
,,,,,,, Do we get to choose our teams......?  Hehehe. I know who I'd pick! Shhhhh.... Ok, yeah, I'm in!

i always pretty much did it randomly, except any "powerhouse" scrappers were split up  😉  
Something tells me I'm a powerhouse scrapper.....   I wish I had a muscle man emoji...

💪   😁
*Stacy*  

Image  Image Image  ImageImage

ScrappyRN74

Sweet Cherry Pie

This sounds fun...I would be very interested in joining in!
Whatever you choose to do, leave tracks. That means don’t do it just for yourself. You will want to leave the world a little better for your having lived.” RBG

:) Trisha

ImageImageImageImage

GinniG

Chocolate Covered Cherry

SandyK1967 wrote:
Tue Jun 04, 2024 6:29 am
GinniG wrote:
Mon Jun 03, 2024 1:09 pm
SandyK1967 wrote:
Sun Jun 02, 2024 9:20 pm
Sounds fun! I may not be able to play this month, I'm gonna be very busy. Going on an Alaskan cruise leaving on the 16th and I have to try to make a quilt in the next 2 weeks for my daughter to raffle off at a Fundraiser for Cancer event during the time I'm off. Plus pack and work lol. But I'll try to follow what's going on and how this will work!

Oh DRAT and double DRAT!!! I would have come over to Ketchikan to meet you Sandy!!! But we won’t be in Alaska then. :( Have a wonderful time on your cruise!!!!!

Awee that is so kind Ginni! Sorry you will be gone. I'm a little nervous I haven't flown on a plane since 1998 lol, but am also very excited all I hear are great things about this once in a lifetime trip! I'm sure there will be pages and photos eventually of the trip, it's getting close....thanks!

Sandy you will LOVE your trip!!!! Flying isn’t too bad. Just leave yourself some extra time. There’s a group on Facebook run by some people know about Alaskan cruises. It’s a wealth of information! Here’s the link
https://www.facebook.com/share/1NnQhCt6 ... tid=K35XfP

Hope this helps! Can’t wait to hear about it!!!

stinkerbelle

Cherry Bomb

Re: team challenge anyone? UPDATE IN FIRST POST
btt for update in first post!
*Stacy*  

blbabe1234

Cherry Bark

Re: team challenge anyone? UPDATE
Cool beans! 👍
Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

ImageImage   Image Image

emmapaige

Cherry Addict

This will be FUN!!
** Chris **

My blog: http://mommomandpoppop.blogspot.com/

ImageImageImage Image

Art_Teacher

Cherry Crush

Love it! :)
Laura
 Image    Image         Image

Monroe1218

Cherry Cropper

I'm definitely in!
Rebecca

Scrapqueen141

Cherry Bing

This sounds like fun
Image            ImageImageImageImage
Scrapbooking reminds us that life is good!
💖

traveler

Chocolate Covered Cherry

Sounds fun
Louise

Image Image Image Image Image

joannie

Bowl Full of Cherries

Sounds like fun and it will be GREAT motivation!!
- joannie

Image Image ImageImageImage

Monroe1218

Cherry Cropper

Question...

Can you use the items that are listed in the 10 stash item list more than once - so say I make a layout that has splatters, can I only count that once - or if I make an additional layout that also includes splatters, would I count that again?  So I could get multiple points for the same item as long as they are on different projects?
Rebecca

stinkerbelle

Cherry Bomb

Monroe1218 wrote:
Tue Jun 11, 2024 9:18 am
Question...

Can you use the items that are listed in the 10 stash item list more than once - so say I make a layout that has splatters, can I only count that once - or if I make an additional layout that also includes splatters, would I count that again?  So I could get multiple points for the same item as long as they are on different projects?

yes, you would count splatters each time you did them. that's how you rack up the points  😁
*Stacy*  

Return to “Scrapbooking Talk”

Information

Moderators

ACOT Employee