Get FREE shipping with your $35 order with code FREESHIP35

momtokaden

Cherry Tart

New Crop-A-Dile II
I got mine yesterday...I can't wait to play! I love the big gromlets that came with it! Karen

Jen Chesnick

Cherry Tart

New Crop-A-Dile II
Oh cool, where the heck is the hole punch?
Mrs. Chez
My blog!

momtokaden

Cherry Tart

New Crop-A-Dile II
Ooooo...I played with mine today and it works like a charm! It went through seven layers of paper like butter...LOVE it!Karen

PopPop

Cherry Blossom

New Crop-A-Dile II
I'm loving mine too.  Had fun yesterday on a few LO's.  You know the screws in the feet, well they need to come off for it to fit in the case.  If you e-mail:  customerservice@weronthenet.com  They will send you a set of the slide on feet in March.
Jeanne

PopPopto her 2 DGS who both are autistic. The oldest one named me PopPop when he was 2 and it just stuck!

scrapchick72

Cherry Berry

New Crop-A-Dile II
How did you gals get yours so early?  I haven't gotten mine yet, it said it will arrive on the 4th of Feb.  This stinks.  I want mine.

CatwoMN

Cherry Picker

New Crop-A-Dile II
Thanks for the info on the feet - I was pretty discouraged to find that you needed a screwdriver to take them off.As for how I got it so early? I have no idea. The confirmation email said Feb. 4 so it was a total surprise when it arrived (I hadn't checked my "shopping" email address and didn't see the "your item has shipped" email.)

PopPop

Cherry Blossom

New Crop-A-Dile II
I got my case too.  Last week.  So why did I get an automated call last night saying my case will be sent out on the 25th of this month?  I think they are overwhelmed by the ordersMaybe you waited till later in the day and ordered and had to many sold so they are waiting for the 2nd shipment!  I don't know.
Jeanne

PopPopto her 2 DGS who both are autistic. The oldest one named me PopPop when he was 2 and it just stuck!

Nanna-Star

Cherry Bing

New Crop-A-Dile II
I haven't  figured out what the screws and sliders are for on the original one yet. Are they to determine the thickness of the layers of paper/card etc?ChristinaCan anyone help me on this one, please?btt

Kristin

Cherry Cola

New Crop-A-Dile II
pssst... ACOT just ordered a whole bunch of them . We will have a special promotion for these..... more details to follow

scrapaholic

Chocolate Covered Cherry

New Crop-A-Dile II
Yeah Kristin thanks for the heads up can't wait to order one.
Have a coke and a smile!Image

Krimpet

Sweet Cherry Pie

New Crop-A-Dile II
Knew there was a reason why I didn't order it from HSN. Now the goal is to get it before it disappears into 'on order' land.Carolyn

sarahwhithers

Chocolate Covered Cherry

New Crop-A-Dile II
Yeah Kristin! I'm excited seeing as I don't get the home shopping network (canada has a different station) and I really want to get one of these! So thank you thank you! I'll keep an eye out for sure!!

CatwoMN

Cherry Picker

New Crop-A-Dile II
That's great Kristin --- I didn't get any extras (like the case or more gromlets) so I'll watching the new arrivals section too!! I LOVE that it's labeled by day so that I know where I left off!!

betiloo

Cherry Blossom

New Crop-A-Dile II
i love my small one!  Can't wait til I get the big one.  I was wondering when they would come up with the idea. 

Return to “Scrapbooking Talk”

Information

Moderators

ACOT Employee