Get FREE shipping with your $35 order with code FREESHIP35

sherelm

Cherry Jubilee

Re: Storing Your Washi...
suewho372 wrote:wow-- I think I have 9 rolls now. I have them in a glass jar
I don't have tons either - I only have about 15 rolls - and they are in the plastic bags that velcro inside the Scrapbox, or in their own "category" drawer, like Halloween/Christmas/Beach.

redsonic20

Cherry Cropper

Haha! I'm so glad that you all like my storage idea. You know what's funny? I found this idea (using the single drawers with 6 slots) on youtube by doing a search. I had originally had mine (my collection rapidly grew once I started buying it) in the slots on my harbor freight spinner but it was hard to see what I had. The video I found was a great idea, she had used wooden cutlery organizers previously and then found the drawer for someone who ended up not needing it (it was intended to be a Christmas gift) and she repurposed it so it wouldn't go to waste. A few months later, I found a local who has turned into a local scrappy friend in a resale group on facebook. Wouldn't you know it that the video was posted by the same person?! It is definitely one of my favorite storage solutions, but if you don't have as much space for the tall unit, you can use the single drawer unit and stack things on top of it. The single drawer units are stackable so you can add more drawers on top of them as your stash grows.

I probably organize more than I scrap...I'm ALWAYS looking for more practical storage solutions and out of the countless ideas I've tried for various ways to organize, this is my all time favorite. :)
Denise

Visit My Blog:  Mamarazzi Scraps

mgehrke

Bowl Full of Cherries

mgehrke wrote:
redsonic20 wrote:Image

I use a three tier K-cup/coffee pod holder. Each one holds at least 150 rolls unless you really love the wide rolls. :)

Can we see a picture please? :-D

Sorry viewing this at work did not provide the picture. Now I see it and LOVE IT!!!!!!
Mildred - Mom to 2 girls and a husband (I tell people that I am a single mom of 3. Ages 59, 37 and 31) lol. And a proud Grandma to Orahn (7) Sawyer (5) and Mazie (3).

ImageImageImageImageImage

LyndaKay

Cherry Jubilee

Some great ideas here!

Lynda

redsonic20

Cherry Cropper

mgehrke wrote:
mgehrke wrote:
redsonic20 wrote:Image

I use a three tier K-cup/coffee pod holder. Each one holds at least 150 rolls unless you really love the wide rolls. :)

Can we see a picture please? :-D

Sorry viewing this at work did not provide the picture. Now I see it and LOVE IT!!!!!!

Hehe, I thought you were being sarcastic because my picture came up so big. ;)
Denise

Visit My Blog:  Mamarazzi Scraps

Elannah

Cherry Berry

I store some of my washi in the Costco sized WRMK dispenser. Not sure how good a purchase that was. It was very big. That is a lot of washi. Plus I still have more in another drawer. Trying to decide what to do with it all.

Elannah
Elannah
The Prima Lady!!!

Return to “Scrapbooking Talk”

Information

Moderators

ACOT Employee