Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

ImageImage   Image
cajenkins81
Chocolate Covered Cherry
Gallery: 256

Re: Scrap-A-Day, May 23rd

Post by cajenkins81 »

Cute layouts everyone!!
Carolyn, mommy to Olivia (precocious preschooler) and Owen (rambunctious toddler).

2013 Page Totals: April - 3. May - 17. June - 25. July - 20. Aug - 20, 2 tags. Sept - 5. Oct - 13. Nov - 8. Dec - 14 LO, 2 projects, 1 card. 
Year: 125, 1 card, 2 projects, 2 tags 
2014 Page Totals: Jan - 15, 2 cards. Feb - 9, 1 project. Mar - 21 (I was busy!) (45 this year already)

My New Blog! Scrapper, Interrupted
Art_Teacher
Cherry Crush
Gallery: 2389

Post by Art_Teacher »

Here is my layout for the Pet/Animal Challenge. Only 3 more days of school...pray for me. LOL!

Laura
 Image    Image      Image   
suewho372
Cherry Jubilee
Gallery: 963

Post by suewho372 »

Hello Cherries!!

I am SOOO happy that I am on the board AND that my big audits are over AND I came home and scrapped! I have been gathering pics;papers;ideas;embellies; ect since the weekend and last night during the night it seemed it came together. I know I am weird sometimes I wake up and realize I have been dreaming about a layout LOL-- too silly I know. I have had to be off the board since monday because of work stuff and traveling. I did pop on a couple times when I had withdrawls but was on my phone and it is not as easy to respond to the board and such typing on that .
I am done now and tomorrow I have a half day vacation. I hope to do some more scrapping!
All these layouts are GORGEOUS I just read the thread! WOW you gals are amazing so don't ever let anyone tell you any differently!!!
I did the Take 2 and took 2-- siblings and rub ons. Brandy you will like this paper & rub ons old Basic Grey Aged & Confused Sublime Collection. I had almost all of it.... it is sadly almost gone! But that's how it goes.
I better quit blabbing and post this and eat something before I fall over. LOL

Susan

DolphinSoul
Wild Cherry
Gallery: 506

Post by DolphinSoul »

Finally getting my feet wet!! Had all my stuff out ready to crop and anticipating scrapping and then all family emergencies came up. So today I just got my head into it to make myself sit down and take me time. I forget how calming scrapping is and looking through my old albums to inspire me to continue where I left off.

Did this one for the Graphic Design Challenge
~ Carissa ~

blbabe1234
Cherry Bark
Gallery: 3752

Post by blbabe1234 »

Art_Teacher wrote:Here is my layout for the Pet/Animal Challenge. Only 3 more days of school...pray for me. LOL!

OMG!! This is soooo cute!
Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

ImageImage   Image
blbabe1234
Cherry Bark

Post by blbabe1234 »

DolphinSoul wrote:Finally getting my feet wet!! Had all my stuff out ready to crop and anticipating scrapping and then all family emergencies came up. So today I just got my head into it to make myself sit down and take me time. I forget how calming scrapping is and looking through my old albums to inspire me to continue where I left off.

Did this one for the Graphic Design Challenge

This is awesome!
Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

ImageImage   Image
blbabe1234
Cherry Bark

Post by blbabe1234 »

suewho372 wrote:Hello Cherries!!

I am SOOO happy that I am on the board AND that my big audits are over AND I came home and scrapped! I have been gathering pics;papers;ideas;embellies; ect since the weekend and last night during the night it seemed it came together. I know I am weird sometimes I wake up and realize I have been dreaming about a layout LOL-- too silly I know. I have had to be off the board since monday because of work stuff and traveling. I did pop on a couple times when I had withdrawls but was on my phone and it is not as easy to respond to the board and such typing on that .
I am done now and tomorrow I have a half day vacation. I hope to do some more scrapping!
All these layouts are GORGEOUS I just read the thread! WOW you gals are amazing so don't ever let anyone tell you any differently!!!
I did the Take 2 and took 2-- siblings and rub ons. Brandy you will like this paper & rub ons old Basic Grey Aged & Confused Sublime Collection. I had almost all of it.... it is sadly almost gone! But that's how it goes.
I better quit blabbing and post this and eat something before I fall over. LOL

BEAUTIFUL!!!! LOVE that photo!
Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

ImageImage   Image

Return to “Scrapbooking Talk”