Get a free ephemera pack with your $19 purchase with code FREEBIE
Plus, save 20% or more on all Fall and Halloween products, no promo code needed!

wendycrowe

Cherry Bing

Re: Scrap a Day, October 10th
Hello Cherries!  It' s been a bit busy here at work.  Just when I think I have a minute, someone drops something on my desk for me to do....so rude!!   lol

Nothing much going on.  I was busy in the kitchen again last night, so no treadmill...again....I really need to get back to it.

I was up early and made a grocery list, did a load of laundry and dabbled in some scrap stuff.  I also need to make sure I finish up Step 2 of the progressive. 
And I want to work on this week's Becky sketch.

Leftovers tonight as there seem to be too many tupperware containers in the fridge.  No shopping or cooking until that is all cleared out.

We might walk to the big hill tonight to see if we can see the Aurora lights.  Most likely not, but at least I'll get a walk in - treadmill or not!

Have a great day!

blbabe1234

Cherry Bark

Charleneanne wrote:
Thu Oct 10, 2024 2:16 pm
The mug of cider simmered slow, The apples sputtered in a row, And, close at hand the basket stood With nuts from brown October’s wood. 
—John Greenleaf Whittier (1807–92)

Hi!  DD and family in central Florida are fine. Phew. She sent photos this morning of the 7 and 9 year olds out helping clean up the mess!  lol. They got 11 inches of rain overnight and wind gusts of 70mph. 

Weather here is getting more fall like too.  Mid 80’s and breezy today and tomorrow then 70’s for the weekend.  Yaaaay! Kitchen door is open. Going to fool around on craft table today, lunch out with friend tomorrow and fall festival up in foothills Saturday with another friend. Fall is my most fav time to b out and about . 

have a really good Thursday 
Glad they fared well.Enjoy lunch with your friend

Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

ImageImage   Image Image

blbabe1234

Cherry Bark

disneydarling wrote:
Thu Oct 10, 2024 3:18 pm
Hello Cherries!  It' s been a bit busy here at work.  Just when I think I have a minute, someone drops something on my desk for me to do....so rude!!   lol

Nothing much going on.  I was busy in the kitchen again last night, so no treadmill...again....I really need to get back to it.

I was up early and made a grocery list, did a load of laundry and dabbled in some scrap stuff.  I also need to make sure I finish up Step 2 of the progressive. 
And I want to work on this week's Becky sketch.

Leftovers tonight as there seem to be too many tupperware containers in the fridge.  No shopping or cooking until that is all cleared out.

We might walk to the big hill tonight to see if we can see the Aurora lights.  Most likely not, but at least I'll get a walk in - treadmill or not!

Have a great day!

That is RUDE! How dare they! 😂 😂

Hope you get to see the Aurora lights!
Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

ImageImage   Image Image

emmapaige

Cherry Addict

What a day! DH and I had hair appointments this afternoon which went well. Since we were close to BJ's (similar to Costco), we drove there, and I went shopping while DH stayed in the car listening to his conservative radio station. I did all my shopping using my coupons and when I went to check out, I realized I didn't have my BJ's card or credit card. When we were going down to center city for DH's surgery, I took out all the cards I wasn't going to use.

I went to customer service, and they held my cart while I went home to drop off DH and pick up my cards. It was a fiasco, but I finally was able to check out and get my stuff. Then I got gas there and finally made it home. 

I'm exhausted but at least we have leftovers from last night's dinner. I know this may not sound exhausting to some of our younger DC's but I am totally BEAT!
1 user liked this post:
** Chris **

My blog: http://mommomandpoppop.blogspot.com/

ImageImageImage Image

emmapaige

Cherry Addict

pawprints wrote:
Thu Oct 10, 2024 9:57 am
Hey Cherries. Chilly morning. We went down to 47 last night and our high today will only be 62. Going to hold out for as long as I can before turning the heat on. I have a nail appointment today but other than that no other plans, so I hope to make some cards today. We’ll see how it goes. 

Have a great day Cherries. 

It was chilly here today also but agree I'm not turning on the heat!
1 user liked this post:
** Chris **

My blog: http://mommomandpoppop.blogspot.com/

ImageImageImage Image

blbabe1234

Cherry Bark

emmapaige wrote:
Thu Oct 10, 2024 4:11 pm
What a day! DH and I had hair appointments this afternoon which went well. Since we were close to BJ's (similar to Costco), we drove there, and I went shopping while DH stayed in the car listening to his conservative radio station. I did all my shopping using my coupons and when I went to check out, I realized I didn't have my BJ's card or credit card. When we were going down to center city for DH's surgery, I took out all the cards I wasn't going to use.

I went to customer service, and they held my cart while I went home to drop off DH and pick up my cards. It was a fiasco, but I finally was able to check out and get my stuff. Then I got gas there and finally made it home. 

I'm exhausted but at least we have leftovers from last night's dinner. I know this may not sound exhausting to some of our younger DC's but I am totally BEAT!
EEEK! That would have put me in a total frenzy too. Glad you were able to get everything taken care of. Relax because wine is on deck! 😁

Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

ImageImage   Image Image

pawprints

A Cherry on Top

scrappinmom99 wrote:
Thu Oct 10, 2024 11:13 am
pawprints wrote:
Thu Oct 10, 2024 9:57 am
Hey Cherries. Chilly morning. We went down to 47 last night and our high today will only be 62. Going to hold out for as long as I can before turning the heat on. I have a nail appointment today but other than that no other plans, so I hope to make some cards today. We’ll see how it goes. 

Have a great day Cherries. 

Chilly fall weather is finally here!  :greensmile:  We don't control our heat but we finally did shut all the windows last night. And I have sweatpants & sweatshirt on today (instead of capris and T-shirt!). I'm loving the lower humidity LOL!

Last night the Mets clinched the Wild Card series and go on to the league championship (next week? IDK?). I worked both home games and now I remember why I usually don't work 2 games in a row! Tuesday's game, I ended up doing 7 wheelchair runs. It seemed they were always calling me. I asked some of my coworkers and they did 3 or 4 each and they all noticed they kept calling me on the radio. Not to be ageist or sexist, but call on some of the young bros, please LOL! Leave the old lady alone! Anyway yesterday I had back spasms so I told my boss and he put me on the 50/50 raffle duty, which is stationary and has the option to leave after the 6th inning. My heart wanted to stay and be there but I was in too much pain and couldn't move fast (like to get out of people's way or push wheelchairs!). So I left early and got home literally in time to see the last out and the Mets clinch the game and all the celebrations. So that was cool. Still have the back spasms today so I can't sit/stand/lie down for very long so it'll be a timer kind of day to take it easy but still get stuff done. I have to catch up on copy editing, still need to get the summer/winter clothes changeover done, and scrap!!! I have a page on my table to finish off and I want to do the Progressive step 2 as well as see what challenges to do.  
Ouch Anne-Marie. I hope those back spasms subside soon.

ImageImage Image Image  

pawprints

A Cherry on Top

aheatfan wrote:
Thu Oct 10, 2024 12:32 pm
Good morning Cherries.  I would ask for you to send some of that cold weather to me but NO WAY am I complaining about weather today!!!  School is out again today but Hubby got called in as he works in water management. Heard from all the family and friends I was concerned about and aside from not having power, they are all safe. Just scrapping today and taking it easy. Still praying for the Florida Cherries we have not heard from. 

So happy to hear that you and all your family and friends are ok!
1 user liked this post:

ImageImage Image Image  

pawprints

A Cherry on Top

Charleneanne wrote:
Thu Oct 10, 2024 2:16 pm
The mug of cider simmered slow, The apples sputtered in a row, And, close at hand the basket stood With nuts from brown October’s wood. 
—John Greenleaf Whittier (1807–92)

Hi!  DD and family in central Florida are fine. Phew. She sent photos this morning of the 7 and 9 year olds out helping clean up the mess!  lol. They got 11 inches of rain overnight and wind gusts of 70mph. 

Weather here is getting more fall like too.  Mid 80’s and breezy today and tomorrow then 70’s for the weekend.  Yaaaay! Kitchen door is open. Going to fool around on craft table today, lunch out with friend tomorrow and fall festival up in foothills Saturday with another friend. Fall is my most fav time to b out and about . 

have a really good Thursday 
So happy to hear your DD and family are fine! That is a lot of rain wow!

ImageImage Image Image  

pawprints

A Cherry on Top

GinniG wrote:
Thu Oct 10, 2024 2:58 pm
Hi Cherries! Popping in quickly. It’s town day so gotta get moving. Tomorrow middle stepson Jeff and youngest grandson Joe will be coming in on the ferry around dinner time. Joe’s 11th birthday is Monday. It’s also the 11th anniversary of my mom passing. Yep he was born the same day Mom died! So I need to make sure I have a few extra things. 

It’s raining again. And in the mid 40s with another storm coming sometime tomorrow. Glad I won’t be on that ferry! 

So it will be a busy weekend. But I think the guys are going hunting at least Saturday so maybe I’ll get some play time. 

Still praying for the Florida DCs that we haven’t heard from. I think God answered a lot of prayers knocking that storm down from a 5 to a 3 as it landed.  Could have been so much worse! Thank God it wasn’t!

Have a great day Cherries!

Such a bittersweet day for you. ((Hugs)) Enjoy their visit.

ImageImage Image Image  

Return to “Scrapbooking Talk”

Information

Moderators

ACOT Employee