We're celebrating World Card Making Day with 20% off the regular price of everything! Use code CARDS20

GinniG

Chocolate Covered Cherry

Re: Scrap a Day, September 1st
pawprints wrote:
Sun Sep 01, 2024 10:00 am
Hey Cherries. Hard to believe it’s September already. The summer flew by, as it usually does. Not looking forward to having to wear hoodies and jackets and ugh, socks. And definitely not looking forward to it becoming pitch black at 5:00. But, as my DH used to say, it is what it is.

Being extremely lazy right now as I went to bed very late last night. Only plans for today are going to DD’s later on to celebrate Aiden’s birthday. I got one more challenge done last night and did this layout for it and it’s also for my Music Challenge. Got that posted last night and will work on getting Graphic Design posted today.

Have a great day Cherries.

Happy birthday to Aiden! Have fun at the party! LOVE your layout Barb!!! The picture is sooooo cute and I love those colors too!!!! Our Baxter used to smile too. :)

GinniG

Chocolate Covered Cherry

VickiR wrote:
Sun Sep 01, 2024 10:07 am
The sun is actually shining!  We've had 3 days of overcast weather but no rain.  We really could use it too.  No immediate plans for today.  I will finish swapping out my summer/fall decor today.  It seems early for that but I leave it out until Thanksgiving and then switch out to Christmas the beginning of December.  Christmas is only for a short while so I like to get it out for the whole month.  Planning to work on a challenge or two later.

Yay for sunshine!!!! Hope you get rain soon Vicki! Have fun decorating!

GinniG

Chocolate Covered Cherry

joannie wrote:
Sun Sep 01, 2024 10:13 am
Beautiful layout Barb! Enjoy the family celebration today! I'm waiting to see what challenges come up today to scrapbook later this morning. I am also dog-sitting for a friend til tomorrow afternoon. I have a shutterfly order on it's way...now it says it won't arrive til Wednesday. 

Everyone have a great labor day weekend!!

Joannie, I hope your picture order comes sooner but with the holiday tomorrow it might not. Have fun playing and dog sitting!

GinniG

Chocolate Covered Cherry

blfonty wrote:
Sun Sep 01, 2024 1:33 pm
Happy September 1st DCs! Time to change out the wall calendar and update with fall decor. First, scrapbooking.

Bonnie, have fun scrapping and decorating!!!

GinniG

Chocolate Covered Cherry

emmapaige wrote:
Sun Sep 01, 2024 1:39 pm
Good afternoon! I just posted my September challenge and playing catch up on my August challenge participants and pick a winner. Same thing for my portion of the C&C challenge. 

Before starting to scrap, I have to clean up this mess in my scrap room. During all this, I'm trying to keep a positive outlook about DH's upcoming procedures. 

Chris, I’ve been praying for you and your husband. Sending lots of {{{HUGS}}} too. Hope you can relax and scrap for awhile.

pawprints

A Cherry on Top

GinniG wrote:
Sun Sep 01, 2024 2:12 pm
pawprints wrote:
Sun Sep 01, 2024 10:00 am
Hey Cherries. Hard to believe it’s September already. The summer flew by, as it usually does. Not looking forward to having to wear hoodies and jackets and ugh, socks. And definitely not looking forward to it becoming pitch black at 5:00. But, as my DH used to say, it is what it is.

Being extremely lazy right now as I went to bed very late last night. Only plans for today are going to DD’s later on to celebrate Aiden’s birthday. I got one more challenge done last night and did this layout for it and it’s also for my Music Challenge. Got that posted last night and will work on getting Graphic Design posted today.

Have a great day Cherries.

Happy birthday to Aiden! Have fun at the party! LOVE your layout Barb!!! The picture is sooooo cute and I love those colors too!!!! Our Baxter used to smile too. :) 
Thank you Ginni!

ImageImage Image Image  

GinniG

Chocolate Covered Cherry

emmapaige wrote:
Sun Sep 01, 2024 1:46 pm
I guess I should post my sample for my challenge.

I absolutely LOVE LOVE LOVE this layout!!! The colors are amazing and I love the bees and the pineapple!!!

GinniG

Chocolate Covered Cherry

blbabe1234 wrote:
Sun Sep 01, 2024 2:01 pm
Howdy cherries. Had a fabulous work week last week. Nobody, and I mean NOBODY emailed me. Totally crickets!

Friday, we had our new fridge that we purchased last Sunday delivered. Yesterday, did the usual - laundry. Earlier today, I ran to PetCo for cat food and Beall's to get me some fridge and freezer organizer bins. Got everything the way I wanted it.

Now I'm moving on to closing out my July/Aug challenges, picking winners and ordering gcs. I know I need to send Flasher my final count of points too for August.

Scrapping-wise, I do have a layout I started last weekend that's about 90% done. So I'll probably be posting my Baby/Kid Challenge sometime today. Then I'll move onto the Pet Challenge!

Have a great day everyone.

Brandy, how fun to have a new fridge!!! And WOOHOOOOO for no emails last week!! Hopefully that will continue for awhile! Looking forward to your challenges!

GinniG

Chocolate Covered Cherry

Hi Cherries! HOW is it SEPTEMBER already??!!??!!! I feel like I missed most of the summer! I guess I did in a way…

We got about 3 inches of rain this weekend!!! Incredible! I’m praying there won’t be any more landslides in a populated area. Ketchikan is still dealing with closed roads and evacuated residents! A small area still doesn’t have power! It’s a week ago today! And school starts Tuesday so they had to make all kinds of arrangements for that!

I’m hoping to clean up all my August team challenge items and pull out September items. Maybe I can even scrap!!!

Charleneanne

Cherry Delight

Howdy. Nothing going on around here either. Washed my hair. Working on cards. Only thing all week on my calendar is a couple shots Wednesday-flu and hmmm something else. Then the usual Covid booster later in the month. My doctor says flying across country shut up inside plane for 7 hours each way requires people my age to have all their inoculations regularly. lol. Clever man knows what motivates this old woman.

Have a terrific day.

Jolly Holly Scraps

Chocolate Covered Cherry

emmapaige wrote:
Sun Sep 01, 2024 1:39 pm
Good afternoon! I just posted my September challenge and playing catch up on my August challenge participants and pick a winner. Same thing for my portion of the C&C challenge. 

Before starting to scrap, I have to clean up this mess in my scrap room. During all this, I'm trying to keep a positive outlook about DH's upcoming procedures. 

STILL praying for you guys, Chris! 🙏🏻

Mommyof5

Sweet Cherry Pie

I LOVE your layout, Barb!!!  It makes me smile SOOO MUCH!!! 

It was also my daughter's birthday, she turned 19.  she spent the day with her boyfriend...and when she came home, she brought ME a gift!
It was pecan sandies...my all time favorite cookie.  She made me smiel and cry all at tthe same time.  I think my emotions are rebelling on me!  They are turning me into a wimp!  :greenlol: :greenlol:

I hope the birthday party was fantastic!!! 
 Have a Wonderful Day!  ~Misty
 Image  Image   Image

pawprints

A Cherry on Top

Mommyof5 wrote:
Mon Sep 02, 2024 9:48 am
I LOVE your layout, Barb!!!  It makes me smile SOOO MUCH!!! 

It was also my daughter's birthday, she turned 19.  she spent the day with her boyfriend...and when she came home, she brought ME a gift!
It was pecan sandies...my all time favorite cookie.  She made me smiel and cry all at tthe same time.  I think my emotions are rebelling on me!  They are turning me into a wimp!  :greenlol: :greenlol:

I hope the birthday party was fantastic!!! 

Thank you Misty! My grandson's birthday was actually the 30th of August, but they were away so we celebrated it yesterday.

Happy birthday to your daughter! What a sweet thing for her to do!

ImageImage Image Image  

Return to “Scrapbooking Talk”

Information

Moderators

ACOT Employee