Moderator: ACOT Employee

Jolly Holly Scraps
Chocolate Covered Cherry
Gallery: 540

Re: Scrap a Day, July 30th

Post by Jolly Holly Scraps »

blbabe1234 wrote:
Tue Jul 30, 2024 9:53 am
Good morning cherries. Barb, hope your mom's dr appts go well today.

Got tons done yesterday and getting an early start on work today. Washed a load of doggie blankets, vacuumed our bedroom already. Nothing else going on except for work today.

Hope everyone has a great day.

Have a good day working, Brandy! 😊
Art_Teacher
Cherry Crush
Gallery: 2369

Post by Art_Teacher »

Finished my layout for the July Picture Yourself challenge and now I have to do some adulting...working on a class I am taking online to renew my teaching license. Scrapping is much more fun!  lol

Laura
 Image    Image     Image  Image  Image
Charleneanne
Cherry Delight
Gallery: 1504

Post by Charleneanne »

Not bad out right now but going to b 94 today. And that’s the coolest day predicted until August 9! Sigh. Oh well. I have Dr. Pepper and a bag of mini 3 Musketeers to see me through so I’ll probably survive the heat.

Got a guy coming to estimate the roof. They told me he can do that without my having to chat with him. I don’t do mornings and am sitting here in my purple housecoat cause it’s only 10am. So if he knocks on the door, I’m not answering it!! Insurance company said to get 3 estimates. First guy quoted double the expected cost. Second guy turned out to not have a contractors license and couldn’t get permits! Hope this guy is better!! lol.

Have a terrific Tuesday and don’t take any wooden nickels!!
Flasher
Cherry Crush
Gallery: 331

Post by Flasher »

Charleneanne wrote:
Tue Jul 30, 2024 1:16 pm
Not bad out right now but going to b 94 today. And that’s the coolest day predicted until August 9! Sigh. Oh well. I have Dr. Pepper and a bag of mini 3 Musketeers to see me through so I’ll probably survive the heat.

Got a guy coming to estimate the roof. They told me he can do that without my having to chat with him. I don’t do mornings and am sitting here in my purple housecoat cause it’s only 10am. So if he knocks on the door, I’m not answering it!! Insurance company said to get 3 estimates. First guy quoted double the expected cost. Second guy turned out to not have a contractors license and couldn’t get permits! Hope this guy is better!! lol.

Have a terrific Tuesday and don’t take any wooden nickels!!
Put those 3 Musketeers in the freezer for little bit!  That will really help!

I hope you get a great estimate!  Stay cool!

By the way, the wooden nickels comment made me laugh . . . hard!

😁

OCD is not an adjective.  It is not a personality quirk. It is not synonymous with being organized.  It is a complex and debilitating mental health illness that affects people of all ages and walks of life, and is defined by the presence of unwanted, intrusive thoughts and repetitive actions. 💙 I am an OCD warrior and I fight for my son. 💙

Return to “Scrapbooking Talk”