Moderator: ACOT Employee

GinniG
Cherry Cola
Gallery: 477

Re: Scrap a Day, July 25th

Post by GinniG »

VickiR wrote:
Thu Jul 25, 2024 10:26 am
It is extremely humid here again today too.  Hopefully clearing out today with a pleasant day tomorrow.  Looking forward to seeing Traveler/Louise and lilkoala3/Leslie tomorrow at CKC.  It should be a fun day.  Not much doing here today.  We will stop in to see our grandkids before they head out for a week at OBX.  Then I am getting my August craft projects in order.

Oh how FUN!!! Those events are always so amazing! Looking forward to your August challenges!
GinniG
Cherry Cola

Post by GinniG »

trainmom wrote:
Thu Jul 25, 2024 10:35 am
Very humid here as well. I'm just scrapping and doing errands today. I'm already organized for shopping at CKC tomorrow, looking forward to seeing Vicki and Leslie and whoever else tomorrow.

How fun to meet your Cherry friends! Have a great time! And have fun playing today!
GinniG
Cherry Cola

Post by GinniG »

blbabe1234 wrote:
Thu Jul 25, 2024 11:09 am
Good morning cherries. A little less hectic today as my SIL is going solo today with the kiddos. I think she and the boys have finally gotten into a routine now that Jasper is in school too. Each day, the teacher gives the parents' an update on the child. Progress and what have you. Especially if your child is listed as "special needs". There's like 5 items, can't remember them all but one was "completed daily work". Jasper's teacher wrote "yes" for both Monday and Tuesday but YESTERDAY is stated "Yes! Completed independently!" How exciting that he's trying to do things himself. LOVE IT!

Just another day working. I've already washed towels and put them away. Haven't really started on work, emails are taken up my time. See me doing that the rest of the morning.

Hope y'all have a great day.

I agree with Barb! Reading your post just made me so very happy! That Jasper is quite the boy! So very happy for you and his parents!

Hope work goes easy on you today!
GinniG
Cherry Cola

Post by GinniG »

JollyHollyScraps wrote:
Thu Jul 25, 2024 12:06 pm
Hey Cherries 😊
I'm still having coffee, watching my sister's gardening channel. (Tomatoes Poppies and Everything Gardening on YouTube) I'm learning! Lol I want my thumbs to be greener! 😂
I've been making those pesky adulting phone calls and I know I'm gonna scrap today. (I'm ALMOST finished with something! Lol!) I've been slow scrappin' this month! I can't believe it's ALMOST August and I have so MUCH more I want to do!
Not much else going on! Stay blessed, Cherries! ☺️

I should get Steve watching your sister’s channel. He learned how to garden watching YouTube videos!

It’s hard to believe it’s almost August isn’t it?! I’m hoping to get a few more challenges done too.

Stay cool!
GinniG
Cherry Cola

Post by GinniG »

Charleneanne wrote:
Thu Jul 25, 2024 12:41 pm
Well temps on the way down. Barely expected to break 100 today. Delta breeze working its way inland and doing its magic.

Nothing today except chiropractor this afternoon. Been a hot busy week and I’m kind of wishing I hadn’t agreed to go to county fair in the foothills with neighbors tomorrow. Oh well lol

Have a terrific Thursday

Glad it’s cooling off a bit for you! Maybe you’ll enjoy the fair. It should be cooler in the foothills right?
GinniG
Cherry Cola

Post by GinniG »

MTCanuk wrote:
Thu Jul 25, 2024 2:01 pm
Just finished PT and home icing. Then will head back out for groceries. My sister arrives this evening if all flights connect!!!

We had a scorcher of a day yesterday of 104*. A little relief today- 96*. I am patiently waiting for tomorrow with highs only in the 80’s! The wind has picked up and we are also in a fire watch.

Otherwise pretty low key day. Get groceries put away, then I can craft. Have a couple layouts I want to get uploaded.

Have fun with your sister! Hope all her flights connect and she arrives in time! And YAYAYAY for cooler temps! Praying no fires happen.
GinniG
Cherry Cola

Post by GinniG »

Hi Cherries! 🍒

It’s a slow day here. Not quite 60 degrees at noon. No sunshine or warmer temps in sight. :( We still have our heat on!!! But it’s also not super hot like most of you are!

I scrapped last night. Played with 49 and Market Summer Porch and some pictures of our lagoon. Love how it turned out! Just need to add journaling before I can post it.

Nothing special planned today. Normally we’d be going to town but youngest stepson Mike is out commercial fishing and since they’re nearby they might offload in Craig. So we will go in and say hi to him while he’s there. We don’t get to see or talk to him much in the summers.

Hoping to get scrappy again tonight. I have more challenges I want to do! :)

Return to “Scrapbooking Talk”