Moderator: ACOT Employee

GinniG
Cherry Cola
Gallery: 474

Re: Scrap a Day, July 21st

Post by GinniG »

blbabe1234 wrote:
Sun Jul 21, 2024 11:44 am
Good morning cherries. Busy weekend as always. Got all the laundry done yesterday, than later, we had an Eagle Scout Ceremony to go to. Our friend's oldest son was the recipient. It was nice, great to see everyone however, it was HOT. It was a very small church, and the hall/kitchen were free, but still. Ugh....the temp was near 80 and the ac was apparently on. I understand small local churches do not have the funds, but wow.

On our way home, grabbed take-out at our fave BBQ place. Came home, ate and relaxed. Slept in again and got some things done - washed doggie sheets from the office, vacuumed the office, cut up fresh fruit and made the hard boil eggs for the week. Made breakfast, cleaned up kitchen and I'm in my scrap room now. I did Step 3 of Progressive Challenge and will be uploading it now. Then I'll move onto MMCs.

Oh, and got some FABULOUS news! My brother called me Friday afternoon at 4. GUESS who called my SIL at 3:45pm? The School! Jasper WILL BE starting school TOMORROW!! WOO HOO! So I'll be over there in the morning to help out my SIL and of course, get First Day of School Pics for Jasper. BOLO for photos tomorrow! :greeninlove:

Yayay for Jasper finally being able to start school!! You’ve been busy!!!
GinniG
Cherry Cola

Post by GinniG »

blbabe1234 wrote:
Sun Jul 21, 2024 1:41 pm
MMC #1

Brandy, this layout is precious! I love it!
GinniG
Cherry Cola

Post by GinniG »

Charleneanne wrote:
Sun Jul 21, 2024 1:44 pm
Dull day here. 96 for a high which isn’t terrible but almost no breeze. Only have- to item on my agenda is wash and fix my hair. Tedious but necessary if I don’t want to look like little orphan Annie in a lightening storm the rest of the week! lol

And I have a busy schedule this week plus temps back up to 106 by mid week too. A friend in Minnesota posted on FB today that she canned a lug of peaches in the heat yesterday. Lol. Of course she’s just in her early 50’s. Oh and they’re farmers.

Have a serene Sunday. And stay chill.

Lol on the hair Charleneanne!!! Mine turns into witches hair if I don’t take care of it! Enjoy your relaxing day!!!
GinniG
Cherry Cola

Post by GinniG »

aheatfan wrote:
Sun Jul 21, 2024 2:10 pm
Happy Sunday Cherries.  Neck pain completely gone, thank goodness. Never made it to book club yesterday, was very foggy with the muscle relaxers making their way out my system and just felt off...much better today. Catching up on my laundry mountain and housework.  Not sure I will scrap today but maybe later. Have a great day and stay cool if you are under heat advisories as we are...it is hot and its only July!!  🌞

Yay for the neck pain being gone! Hope you get some scrappy time today Kristin!
GinniG
Cherry Cola

Post by GinniG »

blbabe1234 wrote:
Sun Jul 21, 2024 2:54 pm
MMC #2

Oh Brandy!!! This is awesome!!!
GinniG
Cherry Cola

Post by GinniG »

Hi Cherries! 🍒🍒🍒

The sun was out for a bit this morning! The clouds have taken over again. But it’s still nice.

Yesterday I got to meet our new neighbors. The other lot next to us is being developed. They’re really nice people and are going to be snowbirds. They’ll be south in winter and here in the summer. They have 3 kids - 2 boys that are 7 and 2, and a girl that’s 4 or 5. They had so much fun playing at the beach!!!! They’d never heard echoes before and it was fun to hear their echoes going through the mountains. Really nice people!

Then later another neighbor that spends summers here brought us some fresh crab!!!! Yummy! We will have them for dinner tonight. Steve was fasting yesterday. He’s feeling much better today thankfully!

I need to get some things done here in the cabin. And I NEED to scrap!!’ I have so many new things to play with that I can’t figure out what to do. So I need to just pick something and work with it! Lol!

Hope you’re all having a wonderful day!!!!
pawprints
A Cherry on Top
Gallery: 1057

Post by pawprints »

blbabe1234 wrote:
Sun Jul 21, 2024 2:54 pm
MMC #2

So precious! Love those pastel colors!

Image Image Image

blbabe1234
Cherry Bark
Gallery: 3730

Post by blbabe1234 »

GinniG wrote:
Sun Jul 21, 2024 3:21 pm
Hi Cherries! 🍒🍒🍒

The sun was out for a bit this morning! The clouds have taken over again. But it’s still nice.

Yesterday I got to meet our new neighbors. The other lot next to us is being developed. They’re really nice people and are going to be snowbirds. They’ll be south in winter and here in the summer. They have 3 kids - 2 boys that are 7 and 2, and a girl that’s 4 or 5. They had so much fun playing at the beach!!!! They’d never heard echoes before and it was fun to hear their echoes going through the mountains. Really nice people!

Then later another neighbor that spends summers here brought us some fresh crab!!!! Yummy! We will have them for dinner tonight. Steve was fasting yesterday. He’s feeling much better today thankfully!

I need to get some things done here in the cabin. And I NEED to scrap!!’ I have so many new things to play with that I can’t figure out what to do. So I need to just pick something and work with it! Lol!

Hope you’re all having a wonderful day!!!!

Cool you got to meet your neighbors!
Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

ImageImage   ImageImageImage
blbabe1234
Cherry Bark
Gallery: 3730

Post by blbabe1234 »

MMC #3

Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

ImageImage   ImageImageImage
VickiR
Cherry Cropper
Gallery: 1413

Post by VickiR »

Late to the game today...it is 92 and hot.  Ugh! I don't want to wish the summer away but I am truly ready for October weather with 75 degree days and 55 degree nights.  Haven't done much today and scrapped a bit.  Calling my 3 brothers this evening for our bi monthly calls.  I already talked with my sister.  We are planning our family gathering for the second weekend in August.  I can't wait to see my brothers.  Not sure my sister will make it because her DH is finishing up his chemo that week and it's usually a crappy week for him.  We're having burgers and fresh cauliflower from the farm stand for dinner.  Heading that way right now...
Jolly Holly Scraps
Chocolate Covered Cherry
Gallery: 537

Post by Jolly Holly Scraps »

GinniG wrote:
Sun Jul 21, 2024 2:57 pm
JollyHollyScraps wrote:
Sun Jul 21, 2024 10:46 am
Hey Cherries 😊
I'm enjoying a lazy day today, too! Again lol! I'm thinking that soon I'll be back at work and won't have as many lazy days, so I might as well enjoy them! 😂
I'm tired but awake lol I stayed up into the wee hours reading The Paper Wasp. It's a page turner, or at least for me lol! I'm going to watch Hamilton now, because I've been wanting to watch it, and there's no time like the present, right?!
I started on my layout yesterday and plan to finish it today. It's for something coming up and I'm excited about it. I get excited about projects! 😉
Stay blessed, Cherries!

Enjoy your day today Holly! Any news on when you’ll start working again? Will be great to see your layout and the “something upcoming”

☺️ I'm calling the manager tomorrow lol I'm gonna bug him until he puts me back on the schedule! 😂😅😅😅😅

Return to “Scrapbooking Talk”