GinniG
Cherry Cola
Gallery: 474

Re: Scrap a Day, July 18th

Post by GinniG »

blbabe1234 wrote:
Thu Jul 18, 2024 9:39 am
Good morning cherries.

No Pre-K for Jasper today because the dr's office didn't get those forms back to my SIL until after 4pm. So this morning, after taking Draven to school, she'll drop off the forms and *hopefully* Jasper can start tomorrow!

Already washed a load of towels and ran the dishwasher this morning. Work is on the agenda.

Have a great day y'all!

Poor Jasper! I hope he gets to start school soon! Hope work takes it easy on you today too.
GinniG
Cherry Cola

Post by GinniG »

CarrieG wrote:
Thu Jul 18, 2024 11:10 am
geez this week is flying by fast! as is the month!

I've just been plodding away at trying to use up some older stuff in my room....I've been on a personal spending freeze this month :P
I'm happy with what I am getting done....yay!  just got the ones I got done last night uploaded and am hoping to get at least one more done today :)

nothing very exciting going on here  not quite as hot but still not great...I'm really dreading my next cooling bill  oyyyyyyyyyyyy

have a great day ladies!

Yay for all the scrappy time!!! Those summer cooling bills are scary!
GinniG
Cherry Cola

Post by GinniG »

JollyHollyScraps wrote:
Thu Jul 18, 2024 11:29 am
Hey Cherries 😊
It's cooled off a little but I'm afraid of jinxing it! 😂
More scrappy time for me today! I did finish on of the MMCs yesterday, and starting the 3rd one today. I'm gonna sit on the porch for a while since it's so nice! 😊
Stay blessed, Cherries! 😊

Enjoy your cooler weather! And your scrappy time!!!
GinniG
Cherry Cola

Post by GinniG »

Charleneanne wrote:
Thu Jul 18, 2024 1:17 pm
Nothing much here today either. Back door is NOT open and NO
breeze. Starting today and for next 8 days temps at 100-105 again.

My card making livestream is on this morning but I don’t feel like sitting in the computer room watching it. Also have lunch plans with a friend I’m thinking of canceling. I’m very dull today. Days like this I often give in and just sit on the sofa and watch old cop shows on tv. I know I shouldn’t but occasionally the lethargy is stronger than me especially when it’s hot out! Makes me think of an old song “Poor poor pitiful me” however the next line in that song is “the boys won’t let me be”. Hahaha. Can’t think of the singers name though. She’s Hispanic and dated Jerry Brown when he was governor of California!
It’s Linda Ronstad

Anyhow have a pleasant Thursday and stay chill

I remember that song! Sometimes at our ages we have to sit and just veg! We’ve earned that privilege! 😆
GinniG
Cherry Cola

Post by GinniG »

Today was my mom’s birthday. I miss her and dad so much!!! Sigh…

We got a lot of rain yesterday. It’s not raining today but it’s still grey and cloudy. Supposed to get up to 60 today! Much warmer! Lol!

We need to go to town and pick up prescriptions and groceries. Mine are refills. Steve’s are two new rounds of antibiotics. He’s still got a bladder infection. Poor guy! Hopefully these will kick that thing out at last!!!

I had a rough day yesterday but much better today. Just dragging. Lol! Wish I could be like Charleneanne and just veg in front of the tv! Lolol!

Have a wonderful day Cherries!!! 🍒🍒🍒
Jolly Holly Scraps
Chocolate Covered Cherry
Gallery: 535

Post by Jolly Holly Scraps »

GinniG wrote:
Thu Jul 18, 2024 3:26 pm

We got a lot of rain yesterday. It’s not raining today but it’s still grey and cloudy. Supposed to get up to 60 today! Much warmer! Lol!

We need to go to town and pick up prescriptions and groceries. Mine are refills. Steve’s are two new rounds of antibiotics. He’s still got a bladder infection. Poor guy! Hopefully these will kick that thing out at last!!!

I had a rough day yesterday but much better today. Just dragging. Lol! Wish I could be like Charleneanne and just veg in front of the tv! Lolol!

Hugs, Ginni!! 🫂
I hope the meds help Steve!
Have a great day! ☺️
Jolly Holly Scraps
Chocolate Covered Cherry
Gallery: 535

Post by Jolly Holly Scraps »

Charleneanne wrote:

My card making livestream is on this morning but I don’t feel like sitting in the computer room watching it. Also have lunch plans with a friend I’m thinking of canceling. I’m very dull today. Days like this I often give in and just sit on the sofa and watch old cop shows on tv. I know I shouldn’t but occasionally the lethargy is stronger than me especially when it’s hot out! Makes me think of an old song “Poor poor pitiful me” however the next line in that song is “the boys won’t let me be”. Hahaha. Can’t think of the singers name though. She’s Hispanic and dated Jerry Brown when he was governor of California!
It’s Linda Ronstad

The heat gets to me too, sometimes. I hope you stay cool today, CharleneAnne!
blbabe1234
Cherry Bark
Gallery: 3727

Post by blbabe1234 »

GinniG wrote:

((HUGS)) Ginni

Sorry Steve still has a bladder infection. Hope he feels better

Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

ImageImage   ImageImageImage
pawprints
A Cherry on Top
Gallery: 1057

Post by pawprints »

Art_Teacher wrote:
Thu Jul 18, 2024 9:12 am
Saying "see you later," Cherries!  We leave this afternoon.  Just when we got a cool front and a break in the heat, we are headed to Colorado where it is 90 degrees.  lol :)

Have a great time Laura!!

Image Image Image

pawprints
A Cherry on Top

Post by pawprints »

Charleneanne wrote:

It’s Linda Ronstad

Lol it's Linda Ronstadt. My favorite female singer of all time! I have days like that too, when I don't feel like doing anything but vegging on the couch in front of the tv. It is a lethargy that when it hits it is strong. I know what you mean.

Image Image Image

emmapaige
Cherry Addict
Gallery: 2484

Post by emmapaige »

Good afternoon, I don't know if I mentioned that I had this spot on my cheek. I went to the dermatologist last week and she inserted a steroid shot. Now the spot is huge and sore and is obviously infected. Instead of bringing me back into the office, they prescribed an antibiotic over the phone. I've taken four pills so far and it's not getting any better. I'll wait a few more days to see if the meds help but I think the who dermatology industry is more interested in cosmetic patients since those procedures are usually not covered by insurance and it's more money in their pocket.

Sorry for venting but DH had an infection in his thumb several years ago and was in the hospital for several days and lost his short-term memory. 

I did a few layouts today but I'm too exhausted to post them here. 
** Chris **

My blog: http://mommomandpoppop.blogspot.com/

ImageImageImage Image

pawprints
A Cherry on Top

Post by pawprints »

GinniG wrote:

((Hugs)) Ginni.

Image Image Image

pawprints
A Cherry on Top

Post by pawprints »

emmapaige wrote:
Thu Jul 18, 2024 4:34 pm
Good afternoon, I don't know if I mentioned that I had this spot on my cheek. I went to the dermatologist last week and she inserted a steroid shot. Now the spot is huge and sore and is obviously infected. Instead of bringing me back into the office, they prescribed an antibiotic over the phone. I've taken four pills so far and it's not getting any better. I'll wait a few more days to see if the meds help but I think the who dermatology industry is more interested in cosmetic patients since those procedures are usually not covered by insurance and it's more money in their pocket.

Sorry for venting but DH had an infection in his thumb several years ago and was in the hospital for several days and lost his short-term memory. 

That sucks Chris. I hope it starts to get better soon.

Image Image Image

blbabe1234
Cherry Bark
Gallery: 3727

Post by blbabe1234 »

emmapaige wrote:
Thu Jul 18, 2024 4:34 pm

First all Chris, vent away! Second, I'm so sorry antibiotics aren't helping. I say call them back tomorrow. I wouldn't wait.
Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

ImageImage   ImageImageImage

Return to “Scrapbooking Talk”