Get FREE shipping with your $35 order with code FREESHIP35

emmapaige

Cherry Addict

Re: stinkerbelle's team thread
Please pardon my old brain, but is this where we post our projects with the points? 
** Chris **

My blog: http://mommomandpoppop.blogspot.com/

ImageImageImage Image

Trek

Cherry Berry

stinkerbelle wrote:
Mon Jul 01, 2024 2:09 pm
Trek wrote:
Mon Jul 01, 2024 12:30 pm
stinkerbelle wrote:
Mon Jul 01, 2024 11:28 am

anything of hers will do, doesn't need to be papers.  she has stickers, thickers, stamps, mixed media things like paste and stencils, paperie packs, stamps, inks etc. etc. even just one sticker will count for a point!  
Yes, I know, but I have only paper. 
i guess that makes that item on the list an easy one for you then lol.  if you only find one sheet of paper, please use it wisely!!

I have 15. So we are good, I will cut it on tiny pieces:) Kidding. Maybe not:)
It's my first LO for the month. I don't think that you want us to post every LO. I just wanted to show how I will count my points. I decided to add them to the title, in this case I will be able to go to my gallery in the end of the month and look at all my titles and count. Easy.

Katerina

Donna_Coughlin

Sweet Cherry Pie

Hello captain!
Donna
ImageImageImage

stinkerbelle

Cherry Bomb

Trek wrote:
Mon Jul 01, 2024 3:05 pm
stinkerbelle wrote:
Mon Jul 01, 2024 2:09 pm
Trek wrote:
Mon Jul 01, 2024 12:30 pm
Yes, I know, but I have only paper. 
i guess that makes that item on the list an easy one for you then lol.  if you only find one sheet of paper, please use it wisely!! 
I have 15. So we are good, I will cut it on tiny pieces:) Kidding. Maybe not:)
It's my first LO for the month. I don't think that you want us to post every LO. I just wanted to show how I will count my points. I decided to add them to the title, in this case I will be able to go to my gallery in the end of the month and look at all my titles and count. Easy.
what a great page!  so bright and colorful, perfect for a birthday :)  putting it in the title is a good idea  😉

*Stacy*  

Image  Image Image  ImageImage

stinkerbelle

Cherry Bomb

emmapaige wrote:
Mon Jul 01, 2024 2:49 pm
Please pardon my old brain, but is this where we post our projects with the points? 

here is the sharing thread
*Stacy*  

stinkerbelle

Cherry Bomb

Donna_Coughlin wrote:
Mon Jul 01, 2024 3:14 pm
Hello captain!

i hope you're ready to work!   😜
*Stacy*  

Art_Teacher

Cherry Crush

I am making sure I understand the point counting.  If I use 10 decorative brads, that still is one point, correct?  Using 4 of Vicki Boutin’s papers is still 1 point, but using VB paper and VB washi is 2 points?
Laura
 Image    Image         Image

SandyJay

Cherry Garcia

We will succeed in pasting you down, stinkies!  Bwahahahaha!!  

Art_Teacher

Cherry Crush

Mommytron wrote:
Mon Jul 01, 2024 5:22 pm
We will succeed in pasting you down, stinkies!  Bwahahahaha!!  

So, the smack talk begins!  LOL
Laura

stinkerbelle

Cherry Bomb

Art_Teacher wrote:
Mon Jul 01, 2024 4:05 pm
I am making sure I understand the point counting.  If I use 10 decorative brads, that still is one point, correct?  Using 4 of Vicki Boutin’s papers is still 1 point, but using VB paper and VB washi is 2 points?
correct!

*Stacy*  

lilkoala3

Bowl Full of Cherries

Art_Teacher wrote:

Ok, so I see the gloves have come off. You sneaky snake, you would have filled an entire page with decorative brads, wouldn't you?! I'm both offended and impressed by your effrontery. But better luck next time. HAHAHAHAHA
Leslie

Art_Teacher

Cherry Crush

lilkoala3 wrote:
Mon Jul 01, 2024 11:17 pm
Art_Teacher wrote:

Ok, so I see the gloves have come off. You sneaky snake, you would have filled an entire page with decorative brads, wouldn't you?! I'm both offended and impressed by your effrontery. But better luck next time. HAHAHAHAHA 
Can't blame a gal for trying!  😘

Laura

oceanbreezes423

Cherry Jubilee

Only 4 points, but my layout is posted! It is a start!
ImageSusan  Image   Image  Image

stinkerbelle

Cherry Bomb

oceanbreezes423 wrote:
Tue Jul 02, 2024 9:12 am
Only 4 points, but my layout is posted! It is a start!

yay!  i just got home from work so i haven't made it to the thread yet.  every point counts!!
*Stacy*  

stinkerbelle

Cherry Bomb

bwahaha i just added 40 points YES FORTY to our team total, woohoo!!
*Stacy*  

Art_Teacher

Cherry Crush

stinkerbelle wrote:
Tue Jul 02, 2024 11:43 am

You are on a roll!  What a team captain! :)  I am trying to be fair, since I am digi scrapping right now.  I am able to replicate all those things with digi, except for the metal dies and the Vicki Boutin product, however, the stamps are pre-done for me, so I am only going to do those in actual paper scrapping, as well as the acetate, because, again...pre-done, and I don't have the struggles to manipulate it. :)  I WILL do some paper scrapping, as well!

I did a layout for 9 points, though.  I also finished the BF sketch, but I need to get dinner cooked, so I will upload it tomorrow morning. :)
Laura

MaganL

Cherry Picker

Hello ladies! I just wanted to let everyone know I will get started scrapping on Saturday. Right now I’m away at a youth camp, but don’t you worry. I should have lots of time to earn points the rest of the month!

stinkerbelle

Cherry Bomb

MaganL wrote:
Tue Jul 02, 2024 11:14 pm
Hello ladies! I just wanted to let everyone know I will get started scrapping on Saturday. Right now I’m away at a youth camp, but don’t you worry. I should have lots of time to earn points the rest of the month!

no hurry Magan, enjoy your life :)
*Stacy*  

stinkerbelle

Cherry Bomb

Art_Teacher wrote:
Tue Jul 02, 2024 7:26 pm
stinkerbelle wrote:

You are on a roll!  What a team captain! :)  I am trying to be fair, since I am digi scrapping right now.  I am able to replicate all those things with digi, except for the metal dies and the Vicki Boutin product, however, the stamps are pre-done for me, so I am only going to do those in actual paper scrapping, as well as the acetate, because, again...pre-done, and I don't have the struggles to manipulate it. :)  I WILL do some paper scrapping, as well!

I did a layout for 9 points, though.  I also finished the BF sketch, but I need to get dinner cooked, so I will upload it tomorrow morning. :) 

i mean...i did say digital is included so i don't see any need to restrict yourself  😁 also i know AC digitals has sales all the time, perhaps they have some really cheap vboo goodies  😉
*Stacy*  

Art_Teacher

Cherry Crush

stinkerbelle wrote:
Tue Jul 02, 2024 11:25 pm
Art_Teacher wrote:
Tue Jul 02, 2024 7:26 pm
stinkerbelle wrote:

i mean...i did say digital is included so i don't see any need to restrict yourself  😁 also i know AC digitals has sales all the time, perhaps they have some really cheap vboo goodies  😉 

Really?  Thanks for the enabling!  LOL
Laura

Return to “Scrapbooking Talk”

Information

Moderators

ACOT Employee