Get FREE shipping with your $35 order with code FREESHIP35

oceanbreezes423

Cherry Jubilee

Re: team challenge anyone?
Sounds like it could be fun! Look forward to learning more about it!
ImageSusan  Image   Image  Image

VickiR

Cherry Jubilee

This is new to me, but I am interested in seeing how it works.  I'm in.
    ImageImage

Sharmon P

Cherry Blossom

I am in. I have a vacation planned for July but should still be able to contribute some pages for a team.
Sharmon

Follow me on Instagram for more scrappy fun @tpgirl_scraps

Monroe1218

Cherry Cropper

I would definitely be interested!
Rebecca

Amy Jo

Cherry Bing

I'm interested!
ImageImageImage

hsblair

Cherry Bomb

Sounds like fun but I'm afraid I wouldn't get enough done and be a hinderance to my team...
Image Image Image Image

emmapaige

Cherry Addict

Sounds interesting! Looking forward to more details.
** Chris **

My blog: http://mommomandpoppop.blogspot.com/

ImageImageImage Image

Art_Teacher

Cherry Crush

I am interested. :)
Laura
 Image    Image         Image

stinkerbelle

Cherry Bomb

hsblair wrote:
Mon Jun 03, 2024 10:42 am
Sounds like fun but I'm afraid I wouldn't get enough done and be a hinderance to my team...

this came up several times in the past.  and to be short and sweet, it doesn't matter.  no one ever cared who made how many pages/projects or how many points they contributed--and truthfully, how much attention do you really pay towards anyone else's monthly output?  

i'll explain more in detail a bit later, but basically you do your normal monthly challenges and you will get points for doing them.  there will be an additional list of stash-busters that you can use on each page/project you make and this is where the points can really add up.  you might only do a few projects throughout the month, but those projects might be worth loads of points.  someone else might make 50 projects that are worth less points.  it really does even out in the end.

and most importantly, this is all in fun.  if you decide to join and someone on your team hassles you, let me (or your team captain) know ASAP and we will nip that sh!t in the bud PRONTO!
*Stacy*  

Image  Image Image  ImageImage

blbabe1234

Cherry Bark

I'm very interested! Count me in! :)
Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

ImageImage   Image Image

rkokes

Cherry Blossom

Sounds fun!
Image  Image  Image  Image Image

lilkoala3

Bowl Full of Cherries

,,,,,,, Do we get to choose our teams......?  Hehehe. I know who I'd pick! Shhhhh.... Ok, yeah, I'm in!
Leslie

stinkerbelle

Cherry Bomb

lilkoala3 wrote:
Mon Jun 03, 2024 12:27 pm
,,,,,,, Do we get to choose our teams......?  Hehehe. I know who I'd pick! Shhhhh.... Ok, yeah, I'm in!

i always pretty much did it randomly, except any "powerhouse" scrappers were split up  😉
*Stacy*  

Image  Image Image  ImageImage

GinniG

Chocolate Covered Cherry

SandyK1967 wrote:
Sun Jun 02, 2024 9:20 pm
Sounds fun! I may not be able to play this month, I'm gonna be very busy. Going on an Alaskan cruise leaving on the 16th and I have to try to make a quilt in the next 2 weeks for my daughter to raffle off at a Fundraiser for Cancer event during the time I'm off. Plus pack and work lol. But I'll try to follow what's going on and how this will work!

Oh DRAT and double DRAT!!! I would have come over to Ketchikan to meet you Sandy!!! But we won’t be in Alaska then. :( Have a wonderful time on your cruise!!!!!

GinniG

Chocolate Covered Cherry

Whenever I get home and have time to scrap (probably September at this point) I’d LOVE to join! How FUN!!!!

QueenBee89

Cherry Cola

sounds fun!
~Brandi  :)

Follow me on Instagram! @scrappy.boymama 

Image Image

LMTscraps

Cherry Tart

July would be a GREAT time for a team challenge; please count me in!

lilkoala3

Bowl Full of Cherries

stinkerbelle wrote:
Mon Jun 03, 2024 12:39 pm
lilkoala3 wrote:
Mon Jun 03, 2024 12:27 pm

i always pretty much did it randomly, except any "powerhouse" scrappers were split up  😉 
Something tells me I'm a powerhouse scrapper.....   I wish I had a muscle man emoji...

Leslie

lisn2cats

Sweet Cherry Pie

This sounds like fun though I’m thinking I might have much time to create in July (big conference coming up to prep for) BUT as long as it’s not 50 projects in 30 days, I think I can play and not drag “my team” down! 
Image  ImageImageImage

LoreenC

Cherry Garcia

I would like to join in on this !! I have seen some variations and always after the started So I did not really get it ! Yes, I am in!
ImageImageImageImageImage

Return to “Scrapbooking Talk”

Information

Moderators

ACOT Employee