Get FREE shipping with your $35 order with code FREESHIP35

Beth-W

Featured Guest Coordinator

New Crop-A-Dile II
I saw this, too!!I can't believe you don't have the first one, Sus!!! That is one of the tools I can't live without and was thinking it would be great if it had a longer reach.

Henu_Nea

Cherry Cola

New Crop-A-Dile II
I wish I had seen the HSN preview! I wanna see this thing in action!!!
ImageImage
Image Image

CatwoMN

Cherry Picker

New Crop-A-Dile II
Henu_Nea, the host talked about it being on all day today so you might still be able to catch it. Here's a link to the schedule: http://www.hsn.com/program-guide_xh.aspxI'm pretty sure the guest demonstrating it was Andrew Hiller so I'm guessing that whenever you see his name they'll do a demo. It looked so easy to use and since I paid $40 last month for the first one, I just figured I would return it and pay $40 for this one instead! (Got it at Costco with about a zillion eyelets and since I hadn't had time to open it yet, I can return it.) Makes me happy.

cchristman

Sweet Cherry Pie

New Crop-A-Dile II
Darn! I just got the first one.   
Cyndee

Kimandasmo

Cherry Jubilee

New Crop-A-Dile II
I have been waiting to get this-- now I think I am going to have to take the plunge

-Shannon-

Chocolate Covered Cherry

New Crop-A-Dile II
I don't have the first one, never seen it that I know of. Are these worth it? Are they expensive?
- Shannon

I have an everyday religion that works for me. Love yourself first, and everything else falls into line.
-Lucille Ball

Henu_Nea

Cherry Cola

New Crop-A-Dile II
Thank You, CatWoMN! I caught it! It looks really cool but I had to stop watching because I wanted it so bad!!!! With the tornadoes this week laying the smackdown on our town and my backyard, dh would KILL me if I spent money on something other than the insurance deductible right now ! LMAO
ImageImage
Image Image

katarria

Chocolate Covered Cherry

New Crop-A-Dile II
Grrr.  I waited until this summer to buy the first one - only because I randomly decided that I "needed" to be able to punch holes through chipboard.  Of course I do that ALL THE TIME now.  Maybe I'll sell my old one & upgrade. 
~Kathy
{hopelessly addicted}

Filling my basket with all of the new goodies :)

PopPop

Cherry Blossom

New Crop-A-Dile II
I totally got it and I got the case that went with it.  I don't care about waiting till the 4th, I'm so excited to finally get one that I can use.  It enables us that are old or disabled be able to use it.  I have no strenght in my hands to squeeze the old one and I like the 6 inch reach of this one.  Also this one you can put on the table and get your weight behind it.(don't laugh that is how I have to cut my fingernails)Lupus sucks!
Jeanne

PopPopto her 2 DGS who both are autistic. The oldest one named me PopPop when he was 2 and it just stuck!

ctaylor0312

Cherry Bing

New Crop-A-Dile II
It's HSN's today's special for 39.95 + 4.95 s&h for a total of 49.00.  ( Can you tell I bought it? )  It will ship Feb something, but won't be available in stores untill March and retail's going to be $80.00.  When I heard that I went ahead and bought it.  Yes - I have # 1 -  You can buy a case also, which does come with some more crommets for $11.95 + 2.95 S& H,   It's buiy more crafts and save on S&H.Any questions just ask me I DVR'd it.  LOL
ImageImageImageImage

Jackie Pettit

Cherry Berry

New Crop-A-Dile II
I have the first one and it is my favorite tool, the only downside was that the reach wasn't long enough, so I was sooooo excited when I heard about this one! I will be getting one for sure.

Vicky

Cherry Jubilee

New Crop-A-Dile II
Do you guys think the case is a good deal?

scrapchick72

Cherry Berry

New Crop-A-Dile II
I bought mine this morning too from HSN.  I totally think the case is worth it.  It holds it nicely.  I got my original one from HSN too and it's the purple one.  It was only exclusive to HSN.  I so like the case.  They just came out so yes it's not due to arrive till the first week of Feb.  Ahh...waiting patiently...  yeah right!!!

Oh I found a nifty trick with the original crop-a-dile, if you take the screws out and the slider off, you can go in just a bit farther.  Not by much but a bit farther.  Does this make sense?

CatwoMN

Cherry Picker

New Crop-A-Dile II
I got mine today!!! I'm at work so all I've done is set a gromlet into scratch paper, but it seems slick so far. Can't wait to go home to my eyelets.Question for anyone else who gets it today - when I punch a hole, it only punches out two sides of the hole. Is this normal, did I do something wrong or do I have a dud?

lindaone

Chocolate Covered Cherry

New Crop-A-Dile II
hsn was selling it last week
me and my angels

PopPop

Cherry Blossom

New Crop-A-Dile II
I got mine last evening and haven't tried it but will do so in a bit and let you know.  Hold on. Sorry about that I tried with a scrap of cardstock and both of the settings punched the hole out.  I think you got a dud.
Jeanne

PopPopto her 2 DGS who both are autistic. The oldest one named me PopPop when he was 2 and it just stuck!

CatwoMN

Cherry Picker

New Crop-A-Dile II
I "fixed" it - there was something impeding the punch so it wouldn't go down all the way. Now that I've gotten through the little metal bit that was in the way, I can do holes now too....thank goodness because I totally destoyed the packaging when I opened it.

tbroussard

Cherry Bing

New Crop-A-Dile II
Got mine today!  I never got the original because I didn't like how you couldn't use it anywhere on the page.  So glad I waited!!

Jen Chesnick

Cherry Tart

New Crop-A-Dile II
I'm glad you posted this as well.  I am shocked it doesnt punch holes?  That's about the only thing I use mine for!  I love that I can punch through just about anything.
Mrs. Chez
My blog!

CatwoMN

Cherry Picker

New Crop-A-Dile II
MrsChez - It does punch holes...its just that mine had some metal still stuck in it --- probably from the manufacturing process. I got it out and now it seems to be fine.

Return to “Scrapbooking Talk”

Information

Moderators

ACOT Employee