Get FREE shipping with your $35 order with code FREESHIP35

blbabe1234

Cherry Bark

Re: Scrap a Day, January 4th
LoreenC wrote:
Sat Jan 04, 2020 3:11 pm
ScrappyDistractions wrote:
Sat Jan 04, 2020 2:36 pm
Dropped our daughter off at airport this morning for her return to Univ of Pittsburgh for spring semester.  I will definitely miss her!  Catching up on laundry, doing some meal planning for the week, and desperately trying to find motivation to walk for my 10k daily steps and/or wash the windows. 

But mostly spending the day adjusting to the 'new normal' after putting one of our dogs to sleep yesterday.  She was diagnosed with a mouth tumor on her tongue about 6 months ago that was just getting larger and larger and causing difficulty eating and then drinking.  While she may have had another few weeks we just didn't think her quality of life was good given her struggles to eat and even drink, losing strength in her legs, and just not looking happy.  She has been my husband's best friend for 15 1/2 years and he is taking it very hard even though he knows she is better off.  He loved Cricket so much that he was known to cry on vacation more than once missing her so the tears he is shedding now are hurting me more than my own heartache at losing our old friend.

Be in peace, dear friend.  You were so loved.
Imageto ‘
This is SO Sad! I amsorry for the loss of your Dear baby and I hope your DH can get his spirits up! 

I am just getting settled in at home from Texas! Our Annie is doing OK! I am in my room, got my Christmas scrappy gifts put away and changed around my work desk and made it Clear to work on, ( eliminated everything but cutter & photo printer)! Finished a LO I started last night and Now maybe work on some more !!

Thank you, Brandy for this post! 

I'm so thankful to hear that Annie is doing okay!
Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

ImageImage   Image Image

pawprints

A Cherry on Top

Re: Scrap a Day, January 4th
emmapaige wrote:
Sat Jan 04, 2020 5:51 pm
Although I haven't scrapped today, I do have this layout to share.  I'm up on the Sketches in Thyme blog today.  We went to Delaware for some tax free shopping and then the grocery store to stock up on some finger food for tomorrow during the Eagles / Seahawks football game.  Came home and finished putting the last of my layouts in albums.  I'll definitely need to buy lots more for 2020. Watching the Buffalo / Houston game now but really not that interested.  I'm more interested in the next game because I would LOVE if the Titans could beat the Patriots.  LOL!!!

ImageImage

Love that layout Chris! What an awesome pic and perfect for that sketch!

Omg we were hoping that the Titans would beat the Patriots too and were SO HAPPY when they did!!

ImageImage Image Image  

Return to “Scrapbooking Talk”

Information

Moderators

ACOT Employee