Moderator: ACOT Employee

sherelm
Cherry Jubilee
Gallery: 745

Re: What's One Old Product....

Post by sherelm »

trainmom wrote:
Thu Apr 18, 2019 3:12 pm
All of the jewish companies that went out of business. There is really only the occasional Hanukkah thing now. 

Becky Fleck has Jewish items on occasion and Canadian. I use the latter a lot

I liked the Magic Scrap kits, the only kits I ever bought. They had matching acetate, vellum, all kinds of embellishments, even handmade papers
Art_Teacher
Cherry Crush
Gallery: 2341

Post by Art_Teacher »

I never thought I would say this, but my Basic Grey papers...I am so sad that they are gone. :(. I have tons hoarded, but if I would ever run out, I would cry!
Laura
 Image    Image     Image  Image  Image
Lizzi97
Cherry Blossom
Gallery: 55

Post by Lizzi97 »

scrappinmom99 wrote:
Wed Apr 17, 2019 12:07 pm
I love all the old October Afternoon sticker sheets - the labels & mini alphas especially but I would but ALL OF THE STICKER SHEETS again!!

Their labels were the best!
OneMommyScrapping
Cherry Tart
Gallery: 9

Post by OneMommyScrapping »

October Afternoon Mini Market letter stickers I would bring back in a heartbeat. I wish another company could make something like that. Tons of letters. Tons of colors. Great price point. I’m almost out of E on one of my colors. I’m going to be so sad when I can’t just make whatever word I want anymore!
MTCanuk
Chocolate Covered Cherry
Gallery: 2056

Post by MTCanuk »

I also miss Basic Grey product! I also miss the older My Mind’s Eye! Not such a fan of their newer stuff! And I have pretty much used up any October Afternoon that I had!
ImageImageImage
ImageImage

Leslee

shoorn
Cherry Cola
Gallery: 2867

Post by shoorn »

I loved Basic Grey Ann would buy them if I found them at a reasonable price. I also miss Scenic Route.
Hi everyone!    Image   My name is Susan and I love to scrapbook!

Image ImageImage   Image
suewho372
Cherry Jubilee
Gallery: 949

Post by suewho372 »

I really like the “older” my mind eye stuff. They had some nice thick papers.... and the chipboard alphabets!
And I can’t remember who made these but they were alphabet stickers in a 12x12 sheet- they were little and there were about 6 colors of alpha and numbers .... there are other things but I can’t think right now lol
Susan

Krystle
Cherry Bing
Gallery: 697

Post by Krystle »

suewho372 wrote:
Sat Apr 27, 2019 9:01 am
I really like the “older” my mind eye stuff. They had some nice thick papers.... and the chipboard alphabets!
And I can’t remember who made these but they were alphabet stickers in a 12x12 sheet- they were little and there were about 6 colors of alpha and numbers .... there are other things but I can’t think right now lol
Fancy Pants?  I have a LOT of their alpha stickers (I love tiny alphas).
Charleneanne
Cherry Delight
Gallery: 1500

Post by Charleneanne »

Daisy D.   Loves their paper.    Used to go to their warehouse store in Utah when visiting inlaws every year.  Nearly cried when I found out they were quitting.
VickiR
Cherry Cropper
Gallery: 1393

Post by VickiR »

Charleneanne wrote:
Sat Apr 27, 2019 5:58 pm
Daisy D.   Loves their paper.    Used to go to their warehouse store in Utah when visiting inlaws every year.  Nearly cried when I found out they were quitting.

Oh, I loved DD too!  I am still hoarding 4 or 5 sheets of their paper in my stash!!

Return to “Scrapbooking Talk”