Get FREE shipping with your $35 order with code FREESHIP35

blbabe1234

Cherry Bark

Re: Scrap-A-Day, June 22nd
Ayla wrote:Got these done today...my sister's kids in Colorado.....
Image Image

And this one for Laura's MMC Challenge#1 to use "Father" in some way in the title..... it's my brother and his daughter.

And I got an email about how to shoot the moon and still get the details. Got this picture of the Supermoon tonight. The uploaded picture loses some of the details of the original, but I love how it turned out on my computer!

Nancy, that is really cool shot of the 'super moon'!!
Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

ImageImage   Image Image

blbabe1234

Cherry Bark

Re: Scrap-A-Day, June 22nd
debamas wrote:
cajenkins81 wrote:Hello all! great pages girls!

Took Olivia to a bday part at Chuck e Cheese, she had a blast! She knew most of the kids there, except for some of the family memmbers, so she had a great time. And there were tokens to play with so it was quite fun!

that's us! hehehe. it was her first time in there!! You better believe I've already got a page in mind!! I kept some of the tickets, and some of the confetti that were on the table. Got some great pics of her too. Just drew a sketch to go with what i've got in my mind!

then home to sweep and mop the kitchen and dining room, it was a mess!! All better now.

And still have some laundry to put away.

Oh, and it's 6:30 already, so somethign needs to happen for dinner.....

THEN I can get to the MMC challenges!!

did I mention I had some caffeine at the party?! hahaha
How wonderful that pic looks of you two smiling so pretty! Glad she had a great time!

Ditto! Can't wait to see the layout.
Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

ImageImage   Image Image

Return to “Scrapbooking Talk”

Information

Moderators

ACOT Employee