We're celebrating World Card Making Day with 20% off the regular price of everything! Use code CARDS20

Janell

Cherry Cola

Re: When you have more than one child....
I make duplicate pages for my 3 kids and maybe change one or two pictures. That's why I LOVE digi so much though!!! Makes it easy on me...

example:

-If it's scrappy it makes me happy!

3 Pals

Cherry Bomb

one page .. I'm with Nancy - let 'em fight it out. I figure if they really want a copy they can scan it.
ImageImage Image
Ann

wahoo_mom

Cherry Garcia

I have 2 boys and make pages for each of them. They may be identical, but they often have little differences like individual photos or journaling directed toward them.
Heidi
Image ImageImageImage

deerewife

Cherry Jubilee

I make two, but they aren't always identical. In fact, one girl's might get done well before the other.
Image Image Image Image

Jenna - Mom to Emily (2/02) & Kaitlyn (2/04)

4peasinourpod

Wild Cherry

;)
I print out enough pictures for each child and then make different layouts. It is easier for me, though, because I am usually doing CT layouts :)
~pam~

Retiree3

Wild Cherry

I have 3 grandsons. When I take an individual picture, that pictures goes in that grandson's album. When I have a group picture, I have an album for group pictures. I do not duplicate each picture because I have so many scrapbooks for each child. I have numerous scrapbooks that are for group pictures. I don't know where I would put all of these albums if I duplicated every picture. I might have to move out of my house.
[
Donna-Retiree3-Proud Grandmother of Three Boys!

[highlight=#000000][/highlight]

Queen Mum

Cherry Addict

I have two granddaughters. Each will have her own album.

I like doing double page spreads. On one side I do an identical page for each girl. The facing page focuses on that girl.
Queen Mum - Grammy to Princess Bump (Lisa Giann) and Princess Bean (Gia Bella)

txbelle26

Cherry Cola

I just do pages...it all goes into the family book...I don't go in order (thank goodness for the date feature on my camera)...and they can figure it out when I'm gone LOL
~Jeanne~

*There's two kinds of people in this world,
those that can focus and those that HEY LOOK A SQUIRREL!

Ayla

Cherry Addict

txbelle26 wrote:I just do pages...it all goes into the family book...I don't go in order (thank goodness for the date feature on my camera)...and they can figure it out when I'm gone LOL
I'm with you, and I love your siggie! I am a third category though...I focus on the squirrel! lol
 Image Image
You don't quit playing because you grow old....you grow old because you quit playing.

Return to “Scrapbooking Talk”

Information

Moderators

ACOT Employee