Re: It seems so quiet
Oh, yeah!

I hear ya!
Laurie

letumom

Cherry Jubilee

:-D

love2stamp wrote:i'm working on a challage as well. I actually have six of them done. I've never done the challanges, so this is a first for me. Makes me want to call in sick tomorrow and work on more. Oh wait I'm the boss, guess that wouldn't work.:-D

Who says you can't, you are the boss after all!

:-D :-D :-D
Laurie

Sandi0805

Bowl Full of Cherries

It does seem quiet. Even here at my house. My dd came for most of the weekend and we set up camp in my scrapbook room. We added a sofa table for her cricut expression and my quickkutz. We brought in another 4' table for me to work on. She worked on my other table. My computer sits on an actual scrap table that I bought at a LSS when they closed so I just had to swivel my chair from layout to computer. We then had to set up a card table for her to put her laptop on so she could join in on the online crop. We spent about 20 hours Saturday and today scrapping. This was her first on-line crop and she was amazed at the fast pace. My room looked like a tornado came through. Surpisingly we did straighten it up, but I have alot of my stuff to find its way back home where it belongs. We had a blast and I hope everyone else did too.
 Image ImageImage

scraptag

Cherry Cola

Sandi0805 wrote:It does seem quiet. Even here at my house. My dd came for most of the weekend and we set up camp in my scrapbook room. We added a sofa table for her cricut expression and my quickkutz. We brought in another 4' table for me to work on. She worked on my other table. My computer sits on an actual scrap table that I bought at a LSS when they closed so I just had to swivel my chair from layout to computer. We then had to set up a card table for her to put her laptop on so she could join in on the online crop. We spent about 20 hours Saturday and today scrapping. This was her first on-line crop and she was amazed at the fast pace. My room looked like a tornado came through. Surpisingly we did straighten it up, but I have alot of my stuff to find its way back home where it belongs. We had a blast and I hope everyone else did too.
whose your dd? What's her sign on name?

Sandi0805

Bowl Full of Cherries

scraptag wrote:
Sandi0805 wrote:It does seem quiet. Even here at my house. My dd came for most of the weekend and we set up camp in my scrapbook room. We added a sofa table for her cricut expression and my quickkutz. We brought in another 4' table for me to work on. She worked on my other table. My computer sits on an actual scrap table that I bought at a LSS when they closed so I just had to swivel my chair from layout to computer. We then had to set up a card table for her to put her laptop on so she could join in on the online crop. We spent about 20 hours Saturday and today scrapping. This was her first on-line crop and she was amazed at the fast pace. My room looked like a tornado came through. Surpisingly we did straighten it up, but I have alot of my stuff to find its way back home where it belongs. We had a blast and I hope everyone else did too.
whose your dd? What's her sign on name?
she is ajmaluck
 Image ImageImage

DolphinSoul

Wild Cherry

Yeah its amazing how were on a java run of go go go and then its like a sudden hault!!! I'm so used to hitting that refresh button that's now its like "Carissa, get to work on actually scrapping now.. you can walk away" :winkb:
~ Carissa ~

killarney_rose

Chocolate Covered Cherry

scrapsakes wrote:i hear crickets... but i think it's just me clicking or
adding more stuff in my cart... umm, carry on! ;)

LOL.....my daughter's cricket is sitting on my scrap table. It has been here almost a year. You would think I would have learned how to use it. Maybe some other time, not tonight!

I hear real crickets....the window is open. I dread the middle of the month. The AC will be on all the time then! :-D

PezKat

Chocolate Covered Cherry

I watched my Sunday night shows & finished up a LO. My motivation's waning though; I hope to get at least one more done tomorrow. Working on 2 at once sounds like a great idea if I had the (clear) table space! Too many piles around, but that's how I had prepared several potential layouts, gotta put 'em somewhere! Anyway now I'm catching up on my Facebook games & will go to bed soon. Happy scrapping &/or sleeping everyone!
Image Image

countryliving2

Cherry Blossom

I agree.
Nan

lilkoala3

Bowl Full of Cherries

I've stumbled into a deep depression....
Leslie

Richyreens

Cherry Tart

ok girls I need to clean out the mess and need to work tomorrow.
I made 12 lo's within 5 1/2 hours and its a record....wooohoo...

Im coming back to see you girls... ;)
{ida}
-A room of crazy scrapper-
Imagegaga ulala......Imagelove at first sight.....Image

beachlover

Cherry Addict

Richyreens wrote:ok girls I need to clean out the mess and need to work tomorrow.
I made 12 lo's within 5 1/2 hours and its a record....wooohoo...

Im coming back to see you girls... ;)
we'll be glad to have you back... the MB is always open :-D
Ann ~ Life is always better at the beach!
 view my blog (new) https://ourhideawayparadise.blogspot.com/ 

LyndaKay

Cherry Jubilee

I'm in decompression mode. Time to get some much neglected work done around the office and house today, then back to scrapping. Hope my latest ACOT order comes in the mail today. Hope everyone had a great weekend.

Lynda

beachlover

Cherry Addict

I ordered every color of those new miniu alphas last night before I went to bed, just to make myself feel a little better :winkb: so, by this weekend I will have thpse to work with on the May challenges!
Ann ~ Life is always better at the beach!
 view my blog (new) https://ourhideawayparadise.blogspot.com/ 

naney1952

Chocolate Covered Cherry

It's probably going to be a ghost town here for a few days.
Jane ImageImage Image
LOYAL COLTS FAN

Return to “Scrapbooking Talk”

Information

Moderators

ACOT Employee