Get FREE shipping with your $35 order with code FREESHIP35

Beth-W

Featured Guest Coordinator

Re: Tools of the trade (Albums)
I go with 3 ring style. The ones I usually buy are American Crafts or Making Memories. I am sure there are others and I have no objection to trying them. These are the ones I have found more easily when looking and they work fantastic for thick, lumpy pages!
~Beth
"Make it bigger, make it badder, make it awesome" -Duff Goldman
"They need a hero to tell them that sometimes the impossible can become possible, if you're AWESOME!" -Rhino

http://latteonthebrain.blogspot.com/

ImageImage

IreneP

Sweet Cherry Pie

montana_girl wrote:Creative Memories with the hinge binding. I was a CM consultant and when I stopped selling, I kept all the albums. So I won't need to buy any for a long time to come! :-D

LOL I know what you mean

PezKat

Chocolate Covered Cherry

CM strap hinge! I do 5 per color so I have about 3 to go & then I'll switch to the new true 12x12. I love the bookcloth & the flat pages (I work in the album)!
Image Image

JulianaM

Cherry Bomb

I love 3 ring binders! Especially American Crafts and WeRMemory Keepers!

bellaconsmom

Cherry Jubilee

zanettac wrote:I use post bound albums...but you all and these 3 ring binders have me intrigued!! Maybe I should check them out!

I agree, Carol! I might convert, lol!

Nikki_E

Cherry Cropper

I am trying to use up all the Creative Memories albums I have, then I might try 3 ring binders.
Nikki

When you see me with a smile on my face, then you'll know I'm a mental case. ~ Alice Cooper

evilqueen

Chocolate Covered Cherry

I used to use the CM but it was a pain in the butt cutting those pages to fit. Now I use just a post album.
Here I come to save the day! Chas
I'm the crazy lizard lady
http://scrapinlizards.blogspot.com/

mykidsmom

Cherry Jubilee

I love my CM albums - but I do have the K & Co. scout albums and fire album for my guys (just because they are themed)!
[HIGHLIGHT=#ffffff]-Melissa[/HIGHLIGHT]

emarie803

Cherry Jubilee

I started with the CM strap hinge albums, which I had a hard time with. I have a few post albums, but the majority are 3-ring from MM or American Crafts.

jodcold

Cherry Garcia

I have mostly CM and CTMH albums; but may think about switching to 3 ring binders since I am starting to make lumpy layouts now.
"Courage is being scared to death-but saddling up anyway." John Wayne

Jody H. (jodcold)

Image Image Image

jaziscrapper

Wild Cherry

I use American Craft 3 ring binders and absolutely love them.

butterfly843

A Cherry on Top

I have always used post bound, but starting to use some 3 ring albums.

AlwaysHappy

Cherry Cola

I too started out with post bound, but now I use the 3 rings. HL had a 50% off sale a couple of weeks ago and I went wild! They are so much easier to work with and you can take pages out and move them around without any trouble at all. I will never buy anything but 3 ring from now on.
Image ImageImage

1momma

Cherry Bing

I use post bound but have wanted to try a 3-ring.

-ange-

Sweet Cherry Pie

JulesinParadise wrote:Am thinking I may need to switch to 3 ring. I've used post bound for eons and just find it such a pain to add more page protectors that I have let my layouts just stack up.

I was just thinking the same thing! I'm actually starting to get frustrated with my postbound...it doesn't like my embellied pages :(
*ange* :)

imwickedwitch

Cherry Cola

I use post bound. But I'm curious. I do a lot of two page layouts. Do post bound albums get the pages close enough to make a two page LO look like one 24" wide page???
Becky

Image Image Image

Monet06

Cherry Blossom

I have been use the three ring AC for about the last year.

Renee

Chocolate Covered Cherry

In the beginning I would only use the CM ones but recently I've switched to the 3 ring binder style. I'M LOVING IT!! I can rearrange layouts without having to rearrange my entire book.

jody01

Sweet Cherry Pie

I need a new one!!! thanks ladies
ImageImage

scrappyjo

Cherry Blossom

I stared using strap and hinge ( creative memories ) I still am working on that type of album, although i was thinking of transfering to post pound..i am curious about the 3 ring, i mean i get it but i havent seen those yet ...actually i havent cause i have not been shopping for albums in a while... ..
Scrappyjo

Return to “Scrapbooking Talk”

Information

Moderators

ACOT Employee