We're celebrating World Card Making Day with 20% off the regular price of everything! Use code CARDS20

sassy09

Cherry Blossom

Re: After Xmas Craft Clean Up
 Were in the process of moving so everything in my little computer/craft room had to be moved a few months ago. That meant I got to scrap on my hubbys big ole desk in the living room. What a mess I have made. Not only did I use his big L shaped desk, but the coffee table , the end tables and the piano.  and it lies like that. Besides all that we have the boxes that are packed full of our things from the basement, we need to put those in storage and besides that are the new boxes with summer cloathes and things we don't need now and will be going with us. So no, I am not digging out. I can't dig out, I'm buried in the worse mess I have ever seen and so embarrased of what my house looks like right now. rofl.. I can't wait to this is over and we find a new home and get settled in again. Then I will have my own room again to shut the door. lol

Hugs all

Have a Happy New Year and please be safe.

Sassy

Dance Like No One is Watching...

Don't forget to Kiss a Frog Today!

koala1966

Cherry Delight

Re: After Xmas Craft Clean Up
Ah, that sounds like the old me.  The new me, in our new place and with my new scraproom, does her best to put everything away after each layout, so far that is working out great, I get a lot more done this way.  I always thought cleaning up would slow me down, but it actually has the opposite effect.

Return to “Scrapbooking Talk”

Information

Moderators

ACOT Employee