Get FREE shipping with your $35 order with code FREESHIP35

pawprints

A Cherry on Top

Scrap a Day, September 26th
Hey Cherries. Cloudy but going to be back in the 70s today. Going to the nail salon and then stopping at Home Depot on the way home. I bought some beautiful mums for my patio when I stopped at the supermarket yesterday and want to see what Home Depot has. I’m just loving the beautiful fall colors. I started a layout yesterday that I will get back to today when I get home. We won’t mention my scrap room. lol. 

Hope you all have a great day. 
3 users liked this post:

ImageImage Image Image  

wendycrowe

Cherry Bing

Re: Scrap a Day, September 26th
Good morning!

I also need to get to the nail salon.  If not tonight, then tomorrow.  I am way past due.

Dropped my daughter off at the airport last night.  She made it safely to Utah.  

I managed to get up to 20 minutes on the treadmill last night.  I watch these fun virtual walking videos on you tube to help get me through it.  Last night I was strolling through Epcot...lol.

I'm making baked mostaccioli for dinner tonight.  Not sure what else is on the agenda.  

I'm expecting another boring day at work. I brought the HUGE stack of photos from our Universal Studios trip to start organizing them and maybe plan out some pages.  

Have a great day!!
1 user liked this post:

VickiR

Cherry Jubilee

I'm headed out for a bit of retail therapy.  Early rise this morning and it was raining so hard, I decided to hang here and get some cleaning down.  Happy to say I finished my craft space, DH's man cave and did a load of laundry.  The rain has stopped and I'm getting ready to leave for a few hours.  Have a great day everyone.
3 users liked this post:
    ImageImage

scrappinmom99

Chocolate Covered Cherry

Today is DD's "long day" at school. She has 2 classes at school (11:30 - 5pm) and then one online class at home (6-8pm). So this is the day I can "roam the cabin freely" if you know what I mean with kids LOL! I'm going to do some copy editing, some fall cleaning before we start decorating, and hopefully some scrapping. I've been working on the SantaLand album but am getting a little burnt out on Christmas. I've done 5 Christmas layouts in a row - for me that's a lot lol. My attention span is wandering and I want to do some of the challenges that don't really "go" with Christmas. I have a few ideas and only 5 days left in the month LOL! I might clean Christmas off my table for the time being. My goal was to finish the album by Christmas and I think I can still do that if I take a break now.
2 users liked this post:
Happy Scrapping!
Anne-Marie

traveler

Cherry Cola

same weather here, rainy in the morning but supposed to clear up and get warmer this afternoon. Good because I'm walking to bridge and it's a long walk. 

Last night, My husband and son went to the final Phillies home game of the season (which they won) so I was home alone and got started on my vacation album. It's a 6x8 mixed format album like I used for last year's vacation, I like these albums, they are the perfect size for one vacation and fit nicely on a shelf when completed. Here are my first 3 pages:

Have a great day everyone!
3 users liked this post:
Louise

Image Image Image Image Image

blbabe1234

Cherry Bark

disneydarling wrote:
Thu Sep 26, 2024 10:09 am
Good morning!

I also need to get to the nail salon.  If not tonight, then tomorrow.  I am way past due.

I managed to get up to 20 minutes on the treadmill last night.  I watch these fun virtual walking videos on you tube to help get me through it.  Last night I was strolling through Epcot...lol.

I'm making baked mostaccioli for dinner tonight.  Not sure what else is on the agenda.  

I'm expecting another boring day at work. I brought the HUGE stack of photos from our Universal Studios trip to start organizing them and maybe plan out some pages.  

Have a great day!!

Glad your daughter made it safely to Utah.

Congrats on making it to 20 minutes on the treadmill.
Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

ImageImage   Image Image

scrappinmom99

Chocolate Covered Cherry

pawprints wrote:
Thu Sep 26, 2024 9:47 am
Hey Cherries. Cloudy but going to be back in the 70s today. Going to the nail salon and then stopping at Home Depot on the way home. I bought some beautiful mums for my patio when I stopped at the supermarket yesterday and want to see what Home Depot has. I’m just loving the beautiful fall colors. I started a layout yesterday that I will get back to today when I get home. We won’t mention my scrap room. lol. 

Enjoy your day! Hope you get some good flowers. 

Let's not mention my scrap room either..........
1 user liked this post:
Happy Scrapping!
Anne-Marie

scrappinmom99

Chocolate Covered Cherry

disneydarling wrote:
Good morning!

Have a great day!!

Glad your daughter made it safely there!

I told DH that I want an exercise bike (we have absolutely nowhere to put one so this is totally a pipe dream) so that I could exercise and read at the same time LOL! I want to exercise but I don't like it. I need to do something about my arms and legs. I've lost a bunch of weight (9lbs this baseball season) so everything is just flabby now erg...
Happy Scrapping!
Anne-Marie

wendycrowe

Cherry Bing

scrappinmom99 wrote:
Thu Sep 26, 2024 12:19 pm
disneydarling wrote:

I told DH that I want an exercise bike (we have absolutely nowhere to put one so this is totally a pipe dream) so that I could exercise and read at the same time LOL! I want to exercise but I don't like it. I need to do something about my arms and legs. I've lost a bunch of weight (9lbs this baseball season) so everything is just flabby now erg... 
9lbs is awesome!  I've lost 6 so far.  But I am determined to keep going.
I need to figure out something for my arms too.  It's so hard to focus on everything!  lol

My DH also wants an exercise bike.  We can keep it in the garage next to the treadmill.  We have heaters to help in the winter.  I was watching the videos on my phone last night.  I definitely need something bigger!  I'm surprised I didn't get a headache with all the squinting I was doing...lol

GinniG

Chocolate Covered Cherry

pawprints wrote:
Thu Sep 26, 2024 9:47 am

Enjoy your nail appointment Barb! And hope you find some beautiful flowers! 

GinniG

Chocolate Covered Cherry

disneydarling wrote:
Good morning!

Have a great day!!

Yay for your DD making it safely to Utah! Have fun sorting through those pictures. And good job on the treadmill!!! 

GinniG

Chocolate Covered Cherry

VickiR wrote:
Thu Sep 26, 2024 10:24 am
I'm headed out for a bit of retail therapy.  Early rise this morning and it was raining so hard, I decided to hang here and get some cleaning down.  Happy to say I finished my craft space, DH's man cave and did a load of laundry.  The rain has stopped and I'm getting ready to leave for a few hours.  Have a great day everyone.

Yay for rain Vicki! You got a lot done ! Have fun doing retail therapy!

GinniG

Chocolate Covered Cherry

scrappinmom99 wrote:
Thu Sep 26, 2024 10:27 am
Today is DD's "long day" at school. She has 2 classes at school (11:30 - 5pm) and then one online class at home (6-8pm). So this is the day I can "roam the cabin freely" if you know what I mean with kids LOL! I'm going to do some copy editing, some fall cleaning before we start decorating, and hopefully some scrapping. I've been working on the SantaLand album but am getting a little burnt out on Christmas. I've done 5 Christmas layouts in a row - for me that's a lot lol. My attention span is wandering and I want to do some of the challenges that don't really "go" with Christmas. I have a few ideas and only 5 days left in the month LOL! I might clean Christmas off my table for the time being. My goal was to finish the album by Christmas and I think I can still do that if I take a break now.

I totally understand getting burned out out on a subject. It’s happened to me too! Good idea to take a break! Enjoy your “free” time! 

GinniG

Chocolate Covered Cherry

trainmom wrote:
Thu Sep 26, 2024 10:44 am
same weather here, rainy in the morning but supposed to clear up and get warmer this afternoon. Good because I'm walking to bridge and it's a long walk. 

Last night, My husband and son went to the final Phillies home game of the season (which they won) so I was home alone and got started on my vacation album. It's a 6x8 mixed format album like I used for last year's vacation, I like these albums, they are the perfect size for one vacation and fit nicely on a shelf when completed. Here are my first 3 pages:

ImageImageImage

Fabulous pages Louise! I really love the first one. Hope it’s not raining on your walk to and from bridge.

Charleneanne

Cherry Delight

89 here today but no breeze.  I have stuff needing doing so no lazy day for me.  No cooking tonight because we are all going to dinner at fav Mexican Restaurant for younger DS’s bday. Watched my card making live this morning and really want to try the new technique she did.  lol. Oh well maybe tomorrow. 
OK off to the kitchen to get the pie crust made for the cinnamon rolls so oven can be off before it gets too hot here. 

have a tuneful Thursday.  
1 user liked this post:

GinniG

Chocolate Covered Cherry

Hi Cherries! It’s another gloomy day. We got a little it of sun yesterday and Steve got a really nice rainbow picture! It was big and bright! There was a second one too but he wasn’t fast enough to catch it. 

I’m really dragging today. Not sure why… It’s town day and I’m totally not in the mood but I need to go. Saving 10% on groceries these days is a big deal! The perk of being senior citizens. Lolol! Rain arrived right at the time it was predicted. 

I’ve got a layout to post and got another one in mind to start. 

Have a great day Cherries!!!
1 user liked this post:

GinniG

Chocolate Covered Cherry

Charleneanne wrote:
Thu Sep 26, 2024 3:04 pm
89 here today but no breeze.  I have stuff needing doing so no lazy day for me.  No cooking tonight because we are all going to dinner at fav Mexican Restaurant for younger DS’s bday. Watched my card making live this morning and really want to try the new technique she did.  lol. Oh well maybe tomorrow. 
OK off to the kitchen to get the pie crust made for the cinnamon rolls so oven can be off before it gets too hot here. 

have a tuneful Thursday.  

Enjoy your Mexican dinner tonight! Happy birthday to your son! At least 89 is a LITTLE cooler! Lol! Have a good day!

scrappinmom99

Chocolate Covered Cherry

GinniG wrote:
Thu Sep 26, 2024 2:58 pm
scrappinmom99 wrote:
Thu Sep 26, 2024 10:27 am

I totally understand getting burned out out on a subject. It’s happened to me too! Good idea to take a break! Enjoy your “free” time!  

So I'm slowly putting away the Christmas supplies, but I had found a few cut-apart cards that would be good for Christmas cards, so I'm doing those cards as I put stuff away. But I think I am done for now with layouts. I'll pick it up again next month after I do some of the September challenges that I want to get to.  As for free time, it's really just time to do what I have to do without being interrupted LOL! And sing loudly to Spotify  :lol:
Happy Scrapping!
Anne-Marie

pawprints

A Cherry on Top

scrappinmom99 wrote:
Thu Sep 26, 2024 12:19 pm
disneydarling wrote:
Good morning!

Have a great day!!

I bought a Slim Cycle a while back. It's not too big for an exercise bike and can be moved around easily and can even be folded up. It even has some pully things for arms. Now if I would just get on it more than one or twice a season. Ugh.

ImageImage Image Image  

pawprints

A Cherry on Top

trainmom wrote:
Thu Sep 26, 2024 10:44 am

ImageImageImage

Wonderfull start to your album!

ImageImage Image Image  

Return to “Scrapbooking Talk”

Information

Moderators

ACOT Employee