Get FREE shipping with your $35 order with code FREESHIP35

pawprints

A Cherry on Top

Scrap a Day, June 24th
Hey Cherries. I’m up early as I am getting ready to take Twinkie for her abdominal ultrasound. Then when I get home it’s laundry day and I hope to get in my scrap room.

Have a great day Cherries.

ImageImage Image Image  

aheatfan

Chocolate Covered Cherry

Re: Scrap a Day, June 24th
Hope everything goes well with Twinkie. 

Up early today and headed out to donate bags and boxes to Salvation Army.  Major clean out of closets and cabinets.  Today is my ODS' first day at fire training. He has been working so hard for this and I am so happy for him but part of me still worries, it is fire after all.  Hoping to get scrappy later today. Have a great day Cherries. 
🌴Kristin  
"Be the Change You Wish to See in the World"
ImageImageImageImageImage

mizz_kitty21

Cherry Blossom

Good luck with Twinkie  :) :)

I’ve been running errands for a few hours, and now its afternoon in Denmark. So, the rest of the day will be all about scrapbooking  :greenlol:  i have no other plans, and I am slowly catching up with the challenges. 
Add some sparkle to your life :)

- Henriette

traveler

Cherry Cola

Good morning. We visited Benjamin is Louisville this weekend and we spent Saturday at Churchill Downs watching the horse races. We've never done that before. And we found some  nice restaurants to take him to and the apartment complex he's staying in has a very nice pool so it was a really nice weekend. Today I have laundry and groceries and similar chores. I'll probably also go for a walk and scrap. The heat that was here last week seems to have broken finally.

Have a great day everyone!
Louise

Image Image Image Image Image

blbabe1234

Cherry Bark

aheatfan wrote:
Mon Jun 24, 2024 9:08 am

Up early today and headed out to donate bags and boxes to Salvation Army.  Major clean out of closets and cabinets.  Today is my ODS' first day at fire training. He has been working so hard for this and I am so happy for him but part of me still worries, it is fire after all.  Hoping to get scrappy later today. Have a great day Cherries. 

Good luck to your son!
Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

ImageImage   Image Image

blbabe1234

Cherry Bark

trainmom wrote:
Mon Jun 24, 2024 9:45 am
Good morning. We visited Benjamin is Louisville this weekend and we spent Saturday at Churchill Downs watching the horse races. We've never done that before. And we found some  nice restaurants to take him to and the apartment complex he's staying in has a very nice pool so it was a really nice weekend. Today I have laundry and groceries and similar chores. I'll probably also go for a walk and scrap. The heat that was here last week seems to have broken finally.

Glad you got to spend some time with Benjamin!
Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

ImageImage   Image Image

emmapaige

Cherry Addict

pawprints wrote:
Mon Jun 24, 2024 8:15 am
Hey Cherries. I’m up early as I am getting ready to take Twinkie for her abdominal ultrasound. Then when I get home it’s laundry day and I hope to get in my scrap room.

I hope her ultrasound goes well.
** Chris **

My blog: http://mommomandpoppop.blogspot.com/

ImageImageImage Image

emmapaige

Cherry Addict

aheatfan wrote:

As a mother, I totally understand your concerns. Hugs!!!
** Chris **

ImageImageImage Image

emmapaige

Cherry Addict

mizz_kitty21 wrote:
Mon Jun 24, 2024 9:41 am

I’ve been running errands for a few hours, and now its afternoon in Denmark. So, the rest of the day will be all about scrapbooking  :greenlol:  i have no other plans, and I am slowly catching up with the challenges. 

Good luck catching up on the challenges. I’m trying to do the same thing.
** Chris **

ImageImageImage Image

blbabe1234

Cherry Bark

Good morning Cherries! It feels like its been forever since I've been here! Just busy, busy.

Friday afternoon, DH's uncle came over because he wanted to look at the garage "so far". He's a wood worker and does all of the remodeling on his house by himself, so he likes stuff like this. DH and I were about to go out to eat, so we invited him. We just went to our local Taqueria. 😋

Saturday morning, after breakfast, we went into town to run some errands. Academy so DH could get new sneakers; Total Wine & More so I can stock up on some Texas wines and him a couple of whiskeys. Then to Joann so I could get a patriotic/doggie paper collection I saw and felt like I needed. 😂  Home to do laundry all day.

Yesterday morning, after breakfast, we hit the road at 11am to head up to Sugar Land. It's a 3-hr drive but the way we drive, we got there at 1:30 😂 DH's cousin, Dinah, lives in Guatemala and flies out to Houston every 6 weeks and stays for 4 days each time. She's been diagnosed with cancer and she's currently in remission. This trip, it worked out that she flew in Saturday afternoon and will fly back home Thurs morning. So we met her in Sugar Land (which is only a 30 min drive for her, but with traffic, could easily take her an hour). She loves Tex-Mex so we took her to Chuy's and she also wanted a good Texas beer, so Shiner Bock it is! :greeninlove: :greeninlove:  We ate, visited and I took a couple of pics. 2 hours later, at 3:40, we got back on the freeway to head home. Got in at 6pm. Enough time to relax, watch a little TV, take out the trash and go to bed!

Woke up a bit stuffy in the nose. Probably with all the storms we've had. No headache though, but I still didn't go out on a walk. Chose to yoga instead. After yoga and a shower, nose is no longer plugged up and I can breathe.

Anywho....need to get starte on work. Adios, DC's!
Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

ImageImage   Image Image

emmapaige

Cherry Addict

trainmom wrote:
Mon Jun 24, 2024 9:45 am

I’m so happy for you that you had such a nice weekend with Benjamin. 
** Chris **

ImageImageImage Image

blbabe1234

Cherry Bark

pawprints wrote:

Hope her US goes well Barb. ((HUGS))
Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

ImageImage   Image Image

blbabe1234

Cherry Bark

mizz_kitty21 wrote:

Enjoy your scrappy day! :)
Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

ImageImage   Image Image

emmapaige

Cherry Addict

blbabe1234 wrote:
Mon Jun 24, 2024 10:02 am
Good morning Cherries! It feels like its been forever since I've been here! Just busy, busy.

Friday afternoon, DH's uncle came over because he wanted to look at the garage "so far". He's a wood worker and does all of the remodeling on his house by himself, so he likes stuff like this. DH and I were about to go out to eat, so we invited him. We just went to our local Taqueria. 😋

Saturday morning, after breakfast, we went into town to run some errands. Academy so DH could get new sneakers; Total Wine & More so I can stock up on some Texas wines and him a couple of whiskeys. Then to Joann so I could get a patriotic/doggie paper collection I saw and felt like I needed. 😂  Home to do laundry all day.

Yesterday morning, after breakfast, we hit the road at 11am to head up to Sugar Land. It's a 3-hr drive but the way we drive, we got there at 1:30 😂 DH's cousin, Dinah, lives in Guatemala and flies out to Houston every 6 weeks and stays for 4 days each time. She's been diagnosed with cancer and she's currently in remission. This trip, it worked out that she flew in Saturday afternoon and will fly back home Thurs morning. So we met her in Sugar Land (which is only a 30 min drive for her, but with traffic, could easily take her an hour). She loves Tex-Mex so we took her to Chuy's and she also wanted a good Texas beer, so Shiner Bock it is! :greeninlove: :greeninlove:  We ate, visited and I took a couple of pics. 2 hours later, at 3:40, we got back on the freeway to head home. Got in at 6pm. Enough time to relax, watch a little TV, take out the trash and go to bed!

Woke up a bit stuffy in the nose. Probably with all the storms we've had. No headache though, but I still didn't go out on a walk. Chose to yoga instead. After yoga and a shower, nose is no longer plugged up and I can breathe.

Anywho....need to get starte on work. Adios, DC's!
Wow, you really did have a busy weekend. We were total couch potatoes all weekend. 

** Chris **

ImageImageImage Image

emmapaige

Cherry Addict

We will be heading out soon to run some errands. I hope we get back in time to do a little scrapping. 
** Chris **

ImageImageImage Image

VickiR

Cherry Jubilee

We were up cleaning windows at 5:30 this morning before the sun was hot. Glad that’s done. Showered and headed to pick up the grandkids and two of their friends for lunch at Chick Filet. Always a fun time full of interesting chatter and laughter.
    ImageImage

Mommyof5

Sweet Cherry Pie

Hope all is well with Twinkie!

It has almost been 2 solid weeks since I have been laid off from work and it still feels very unreal.  So unreal in fact, that I have not really told many people.  My entire company closed the doors on June 12 and have not oped any door again since. 
However, in that 2 weeks, I have gotten quite a bit done around my house, and I was able to go to Denton this weekend for the Great American Scrapbook Convention.  I got a lot of scrapping done and made a few connections.  Who knows...maybe it is in the cards for my next chapter to be a crafty one!!! 
 Have a Wonderful Day!  ~Misty
 Image  Image   Image

MTCanuk

Chocolate Covered Cherry

pawprints wrote:

Hoping all goes well with Twinkie’s US and you get a good report.
ImageImageImage
ImageImage

Leslee

MTCanuk

Chocolate Covered Cherry

aheatfan wrote:

All the best for your son. I would be worried too!
ImageImageImage
ImageImage

Leslee

MTCanuk

Chocolate Covered Cherry

mizz_kitty21 wrote:

Enjoy your creating time.
ImageImageImage
ImageImage

Leslee

Return to “Scrapbooking Talk”

Information

Moderators

ACOT Employee