Get FREE shipping with your $35 order with code FREESHIP35

suewho372

Cherry Jubilee

Re: Scrap a Day, June 23rd
Hi Cherries it was already 79 when i woke up this morning at 3:30 ! What-- either that or it just didn't ever coool down much. there was a pop up shower about 6:30 am and between that and the deer who came up to the patio at some point when I was trying to be COOL and CRAFT ON ... my petunias and impatients are NOT happy! They ate all of one set of impatients down to almost the dirt and then ate only the red petunias.... lol who knows. Its muggggy now and we are right at 100 with heat index.... 
Anyways- I am happy I finally figured out a layout that has been giving me fits as to put it together and it is done and then I did the sketch challenge.
Now back to pulling down wallpaper! lol
There's an Anchor
The Story I'll Tell

Stay Cool and Craft on Cherries!
Susan

Charleneanne

Cherry Delight

Monroe1218 wrote:
Sun Jun 23, 2024 10:54 am
Happy Sunday!  We are on vacation in New Orleans!  It's very hot here but we are seeing a lot of interesting and fun things and eating a lot of amazing food, making a ton of memories!  I'm trying to pop on this morning before we head out for a cemetery tour and walking tour of part of the French Quarter. 

I can't wait to get home and scrapbook these memories!

Hope you all have an awesome day!!

This is something I’ve always wanted to do so guess I’ll live vicariously through you. If you see Marie Laveau’s grave/tomb please take a picture and post it. Lucky you!

Charleneanne

Cherry Delight

Howdy. Well had a lousy day yesterday between the 104 degree heat, a headache and then upset stomach. LOL. Finally crept outside about 8pm and walked for about 30 minutes. So today can’t b anything but better.

Usual nothing going on here today. Older DS home from his sisters place in Florida and back at work this morning. Younger DS participating in Gaming get together all weekend. He still games with high school and college friends as well as newer folks he’s met along the way. They are a tight bunch.

Stay cool and as the old witches of yore would say “Blessed Be”

pawprints

A Cherry on Top

I finished this for the Title challenge. I just took this pic of Sky the other day when I was filling their pool.

ImageImage Image Image  

pawprints

A Cherry on Top

Mommytron wrote:
Sun Jun 23, 2024 10:12 am
pawprints wrote:
Sun Jun 23, 2024 9:38 am
Hey Cherries. Lazy Sunday morning here and the heat and humidity continues. I have a layout on my screen that I started yesterday and will work on getting that finished up today. After I shake off the lazies lol.

Have a great Sunday Cherries.

I can’t believe it’s 66 degrees here!  High of 75 with wind.  We have been blessed with rain, although there have been some flood warnings.  I want to go ride my horse, but my DH is out of town so I have to either find help or get the saddle on myself.  New barn, my rolling saddle cart doesn’t fit in the lockers provided.  I have a visit from Arthur Ritis too, slow going this morning, lol!  I think the Lazies are contagious!  Have a great and blessed Sunday all!   
Lol Arthur Ritis. I know him very well! I hope you got to ride your horse.

ImageImage Image Image  

pawprints

A Cherry on Top

Monroe1218 wrote:
Happy Sunday!  We are on vacation in New Orleans!  It's very hot here but we are seeing a lot of interesting and fun things and eating a lot of amazing food, making a ton of memories!  I'm trying to pop on this morning before we head out for a cemetery tour and walking tour of part of the French Quarter. 

Sounds like you are having an amazing time!! Can't wait to see what you scrap when you get home!

ImageImage Image Image  

pawprints

A Cherry on Top

scrappinmom99 wrote:
Sun Jun 23, 2024 11:11 am
Today is a very icky day lol. We only have a/c in the living room and use fans in the rest of the house. If we stay still in front of a fan or ac we're okay otherwise...oof. I'm doing some copy editing here and there today and working on one of the MMCs. DD and some friends took MetroNorth up to visit one of their HS friends whose family moved last year. It's her birthday and she's having a "Summerween" party (Halloween in June!) Jack O'Melons galore. I hope she takes some good photos for me to scrap! Anyway I'm glad the Mets aren't home because it would be so humid and gross at the stadium today. But they do come back Tues and the heatwave is supposed to continue. 

I was hoping you didn't have to be working at the stadium today. The humidity is horrible! That sounds like it will be a very interesting party!

ImageImage Image Image  

pawprints

A Cherry on Top

suewho372 wrote:
Sun Jun 23, 2024 1:18 pm
Hi Cherries it was already 79 when i woke up this morning at 3:30 ! What-- either that or it just didn't ever coool down much. there was a pop up shower about 6:30 am and between that and the deer who came up to the patio at some point when I was trying to be COOL and CRAFT ON ... my petunias and impatients are NOT happy! They ate all of one set of impatients down to almost the dirt and then ate only the red petunias.... lol who knows. Its muggggy now and we are right at 100 with heat index.... 
Anyways- I am happy I finally figured out a layout that has been giving me fits as to put it together and it is done and then I did the sketch challenge.
There's an AnchorImageThe Story I'll TellImage

Susan these are both such gorgeous layouts! I love that photo of you!

Ugh on the deer eating your flowers. They do that at my DD's house too. Funny how they only ate the red ones.

ImageImage Image Image  

GinniG

Chocolate Covered Cherry

Monroe1218 wrote:

Oh how FUN Rebecca!!! Have a great time and safe travels.

GinniG

Chocolate Covered Cherry

scrappinmom99 wrote:
Sun Jun 23, 2024 11:11 am
Today is a very icky day lol. We only have a/c in the living room and use fans in the rest of the house. If we stay still in front of a fan or ac we're okay otherwise...oof. I'm doing some copy editing here and there today and working on one of the MMCs. DD and some friends took MetroNorth up to visit one of their HS friends whose family moved last year. It's her birthday and she's having a "Summerween" party (Halloween in June!) Jack O'Melons galore. I hope she takes some good photos for me to scrap! Anyway I'm glad the Mets aren't home because it would be so humid and gross at the stadium today. But they do come back Tues and the heatwave is supposed to continue. 

That weather doesn’t sound fun at all! The party sounds cute too. I hope she’s gotten you a lot of great pictures! Hope the heatwave cools off before they game on Tuesday!

GinniG

Chocolate Covered Cherry

JollyHollyScraps wrote:
Sun Jun 23, 2024 12:58 pm
Hey Cherries 😊
I've got the lazies, too! 🤣 It's hard a busy weekend - it was good though. Yesterday we had some family time at my older brother's house. Lol my 4 year old niece was all too happy to share her kiddie pool! The big pool was kind of dirty LOL but it was nice to celebrate my two nephews graduating. I'll never know where the time goes!
I got a little bit of sun which is nice for me! I wore sunscreen but did burn a tiny bit on my face and shoulders, but it's not severe.
I'm going to go catch up with the rest of the boards and just relax today;;maybe scrapping later. 😊
Stay blessed, DCs!

Sounds like a great day!!! Have fun relaxing today!

GinniG

Chocolate Covered Cherry

suewho372 wrote:
Sun Jun 23, 2024 1:18 pm
There's an Anchor
The Story I'll Tell

Sue, I LOVE your layouts!!!! I’m glad you got them to go together. Grrr at the deer eating your flowers. We all have to put fencing or netting around ours up here. Stay cool and hydrated!!!!

GinniG

Chocolate Covered Cherry

Charleneanne wrote:
Sun Jun 23, 2024 1:27 pm
Howdy. Well had a lousy day yesterday between the 104 degree heat, a headache and then upset stomach. LOL. Finally crept outside about 8pm and walked for about 30 minutes. So today can’t b anything but better.

Usual nothing going on here today. Older DS home from his sisters place in Florida and back at work this morning. Younger DS participating in Gaming get together all weekend. He still games with high school and college friends as well as newer folks he’s met along the way. They are a tight bunch.

Stay cool and as the old witches of yore would say “Blessed Be”

I’m so sorry you’ve had a lousy day. I hope you feel better really soon! That heat can be so brutal! Take good care of yourself!

GinniG

Chocolate Covered Cherry

pawprints wrote:
Sun Jun 23, 2024 5:34 pm
I finished this for the Title challenge. I just took this pic of Sky the other day when I was filling their pool.

Barb, I LOVE this!!!!! Such a great picture of Sky!!!

GinniG

Chocolate Covered Cherry

Hey Cherries! 🍒🍒🍒

I haven’t been feeling well today so I’ve been taking it easy. I need to be more careful about the water here. It’s frustrating that my body is so sensitive!!!

It’s been windy here and some showers but I haven’t been outside at all. Just hanging out with my man. Lol! He’s so bored! Poor guy! A few more days and he should start feeling better. :)

Stay cool and craft on DCs!!!

pawprints

A Cherry on Top

GinniG wrote:
Sun Jun 23, 2024 7:24 pm
Hey Cherries! 🍒🍒🍒

I haven’t been feeling well today so I’ve been taking it easy. I need to be more careful about the water here. It’s frustrating that my body is so sensitive!!!

It’s been windy here and some showers but I haven’t been outside at all. Just hanging out with my man. Lol! He’s so bored! Poor guy! A few more days and he should start feeling better. :)

Feel better Ginni, and I hope Steve starts feeling better soon too!

ImageImage Image Image  

SandyJay

Cherry Garcia

GinniG wrote:
Sun Jun 23, 2024 7:24 pm
Hey Cherries! 🍒🍒🍒

I hope you get rehydrated and feeling better soon!  Maybe do a puzzle or some board games?  I hope you get to some craft stores to see what they have.  

SandyJay

Cherry Garcia

pawprints wrote:
Sun Jun 23, 2024 5:34 pm

BOTH of your layouts are beautiful!  The pool looks so refreshing.  

SandyJay

Cherry Garcia

Aztam wrote:
Sun Jun 23, 2024 10:33 am
I’m still waking up early! I am so surprised. After our TX visit and the time difference, but I think it’s also that my hubby is home now. We can stay on a daytime schedule instead of his former work schedule.

It’s really working out for me getting up and moving. Except today, I was already with my walking clothes, fanny pack, water bottle, AirPod for an audiobook, when I walked out to rain. Haha also’ it’s a mild rain right now, there is not guarantee that it will not become torrential with lightning and thunder. So I will be looking for a youtube exercise vid to do some work in the house. 

Right now, I am scrolling social media and sipping coffee. I’ve set a time limit for :30 more then, get that mat out…

After that I have a pile of pics to finish scrapping from the recent trip. I am making a few pocket pages with a couple of 12x12s. My mom sat with all the great grandchildren for a photo so I’ll need to add that to 3 albums. 

Stay cool and craft on! (Nice one Vicki R!!)

Congratulations to you on being so dedicated to your exercise routine!  I am glad your husband has better hours, it makes a world of difference.  “Stay Cool and Scrap On!”  - Vicki R

Art_Teacher

Cherry Crush

Today was so busy!  We had church this morning (celebrating a dear friend’s 25 years working with our church daycare), and then a family reunion potluck with my Mom’s side of the family.  We had a great turnout!  Got home and worked on the guest bedroom some more.  My SIL and BIL will be here on Tuesday. All I have left is to wash the bedding and sweep. :)

We finally got some rain and a respite from the 90-degree temperatures!  Going to still be hot, but at least the plants will green up, again!

I hope all of you cherries have a great week coming up!  
Laura
 Image    Image         Image

Return to “Scrapbooking Talk”

Information

Moderators

ACOT Employee