Get FREE shipping with your $35 order with code FREESHIP35

pawprints

A Cherry on Top

Scrap a Day, June 23rd
Hey Cherries. Lazy Sunday morning here and the heat and humidity continues. I have a layout on my screen that I started yesterday and will work on getting that finished up today. After I shake off the lazies lol.

Have a great Sunday Cherries.

ImageImage Image Image  

VickiR

Cherry Jubilee

Re: Scrap a Day, June 23rd
pawprints wrote:
Sun Jun 23, 2024 9:38 am
Hey Cherries. Lazy Sunday morning here and the heat and humidity continues. I have a layout on my screen that I started yesterday and will work on getting that finished up today. After I shake off the lazies lol.

It is a lazy morning.  I slept until 8:30 which is very unusual for me.  However, I didn't fall asleep until after 1.  Staying cool is my agenda today.

ImageImage

VickiR

Cherry Jubilee

Another very hot one here today with maybe a thunderstorm passing through later tonight.  We sure need the rain.  It was 86 degrees at 8:30 and the high today is again 98.  Ugh!  I am not made for this kind of weather any more.  My plan for the day is to stay cool and craft!
    ImageImage

SandyJay

Cherry Garcia

pawprints wrote:

I can’t believe it’s 66 degrees here!  High of 75 with wind.  We have been blessed with rain, although there have been some flood warnings.  I want to go ride my horse, but my DH is out of town so I have to either find help or get the saddle on myself.  New barn, my rolling saddle cart doesn’t fit in the lockers provided.  I have a visit from Arthur Ritis too, slow going this morning, lol!  I think the Lazies are contagious!  Have a great and blessed Sunday all!  

SandyJay

Cherry Garcia

VickiR wrote:
Sun Jun 23, 2024 10:04 am
Another very hot one here today with maybe a thunderstorm passing through later tonight.  We sure need the rain.  It was 86 degrees at 8:30 and the high today is again 98.  Ugh!  I am not made for this kind of weather any more.  My plan for the day is to stay cool and craft!

Instead of “Stay Calm and….”, you made a new one; “Stay Cool and Craft”.  I love it! 

VickiR

Cherry Jubilee

Mommytron wrote:
Sun Jun 23, 2024 10:13 am
VickiR wrote:

Instead of “Stay Calm and….”, you made a new one; “Stay Cool and Craft”.  I love it!  
LOL!  I like that!

ImageImage

Aztam

Cherry Bing

I’m still waking up early! I am so surprised. After our TX visit and the time difference, but I think it’s also that my hubby is home now. We can stay on a daytime schedule instead of his former work schedule.

It’s really working out for me getting up and moving. Except today, I was already with my walking clothes, fanny pack, water bottle, AirPod for an audiobook, when I walked out to rain. Haha also’ it’s a mild rain right now, there is not guarantee that it will not become torrential with lightning and thunder. So I will be looking for a youtube exercise vid to do some work in the house. 

Right now, I am scrolling social media and sipping coffee. I’ve set a time limit for :30 more then, get that mat out…

After that I have a pile of pics to finish scrapping from the recent trip. I am making a few pocket pages with a couple of 12x12s. My mom sat with all the great grandchildren for a photo so I’ll need to add that to 3 albums. 

Stay cool and craft on! (Nice one Vicki R!!)
ImageImageImageImageImage

Tam

MTCanuk

Chocolate Covered Cherry

Good Morning, all!

Going to heat up into the 90’s here today, also. Will close the house up shortly and put the ac on too. Usually our nights cool down, so that our house will cool down too!

Will just be a lazy Sunday here too. Left overs in the fridge so we don’t heat the house up cooking. Had the grandsons over yesterday afternoon and they were cool doing their own thing. Hope to stay cool in my craft room too, between exercising the old leg and icing.
ImageImageImage
ImageImage

Leslee

Monroe1218

Cherry Cropper

Happy Sunday!  We are on vacation in New Orleans!  It's very hot here but we are seeing a lot of interesting and fun things and eating a lot of amazing food, making a ton of memories!  I'm trying to pop on this morning before we head out for a cemetery tour and walking tour of part of the French Quarter. 

I can't wait to get home and scrapbook these memories!

Hope you all have an awesome day!!
Rebecca

scrappinmom99

Chocolate Covered Cherry

Today is a very icky day lol. We only have a/c in the living room and use fans in the rest of the house. If we stay still in front of a fan or ac we're okay otherwise...oof. I'm doing some copy editing here and there today and working on one of the MMCs. DD and some friends took MetroNorth up to visit one of their HS friends whose family moved last year. It's her birthday and she's having a "Summerween" party (Halloween in June!) Jack O'Melons galore. I hope she takes some good photos for me to scrap! Anyway I'm glad the Mets aren't home because it would be so humid and gross at the stadium today. But they do come back Tues and the heatwave is supposed to continue. 
Happy Scrapping!
Anne-Marie

scrappinmom99

Chocolate Covered Cherry

Mommytron wrote:
Sun Jun 23, 2024 10:12 am
pawprints wrote:

I can’t believe it’s 66 degrees here!  High of 75 with wind.  We have been blessed with rain, although there have been some flood warnings.  I want to go ride my horse, but my DH is out of town so I have to either find help or get the saddle on myself.  New barn, my rolling saddle cart doesn’t fit in the lockers provided.  I have a visit from Arthur Ritis too, slow going this morning, lol!  I think the Lazies are contagious!  Have a great and blessed Sunday all!  

That weather sounds divine! I hope you do get to go horse riding - that is something I've always wanted to learn! We went on a vacation to a resort in the Catskills a few years in a row and they had horseback riding but we were all to scared to do it when the time came lol

Happy Scrapping!
Anne-Marie

VickiR

Cherry Jubilee

Mommytron wrote:
pawprints wrote:

75 sounds lovely to me!!  That's my range of temps.  Hope you get to ride today...that Arthur visits whenever he pleases and never welcome.

ImageImage

Jolly Holly Scraps

Chocolate Covered Cherry

pawprints wrote:

😊 You've had a busy weekend lol I TOTALLY understand the ladies! 😊 Enjoy your Sunday ☺️

Jolly Holly Scraps

Chocolate Covered Cherry

Hey Cherries 😊
I've got the lazies, too! 🤣 It's hard a busy weekend - it was good though. Yesterday we had some family time at my older brother's house. Lol my 4 year old niece was all too happy to share her kiddie pool! The big pool was kind of dirty LOL but it was nice to celebrate my two nephews graduating. I'll never know where the time goes!
I got a little bit of sun which is nice for me! I wore sunscreen but did burn a tiny bit on my face and shoulders, but it's not severe.
I'm going to go catch up with the rest of the boards and just relax today;;maybe scrapping later. 😊
Stay blessed, DCs!

GinniG

Chocolate Covered Cherry

pawprints wrote:

Have a nice somewhat lazy day Barb!!!

GinniG

Chocolate Covered Cherry

VickiR wrote:

Sounds like a very good plan Vicki! Have fun creating!!!

GinniG

Chocolate Covered Cherry

Aztam wrote:
Sun Jun 23, 2024 10:33 am
I’m still waking up early! I am so surprised. After our TX visit and the time difference, but I think it’s also that my hubby is home now. We can stay on a daytime schedule instead of his former work schedule.

It’s really working out for me getting up and moving. Except today, I was already with my walking clothes, fanny pack, water bottle, AirPod for an audiobook, when I walked out to rain. Haha also’ it’s a mild rain right now, there is not guarantee that it will not become torrential with lightning and thunder. So I will be looking for a youtube exercise vid to do some work in the house. 

Right now, I am scrolling social media and sipping coffee. I’ve set a time limit for :30 more then, get that mat out…

After that I have a pile of pics to finish scrapping from the recent trip. I am making a few pocket pages with a couple of 12x12s. My mom sat with all the great grandchildren for a photo so I’ll need to add that to 3 albums. 

Stay cool and craft on! (Nice one Vicki R!!)

It’s so frustrating when you’re all ready to do something-especially exercising-and something stops you! I hope you found a good video!

How awesome that you’ve got a picture of your mom with all the great grands!!! That will be a treasure!

Stay cool and craft! I love that too!!!

suewho372

Cherry Jubilee

VickiR wrote:
Sun Jun 23, 2024 10:23 am
Mommytron wrote:
Sun Jun 23, 2024 10:13 am
VickiR wrote:

LOL!  I like that! 

LOL it is PERFECT! 
Susan

GinniG

Chocolate Covered Cherry

Mommytron wrote:
pawprints wrote:

I hope you get to ride your horse soon! Tell that nasty Arthur to go away!!! And stay cool and craft!

GinniG

Chocolate Covered Cherry

MTCanuk wrote:
Sun Jun 23, 2024 10:50 am
Good Morning, all!

Going to heat up into the 90’s here today, also. Will close the house up shortly and put the ac on too. Usually our nights cool down, so that our house will cool down too!

Will just be a lazy Sunday here too. Left overs in the fridge so we don’t heat the house up cooking. Had the grandsons over yesterday afternoon and they were cool doing their own thing. Hope to stay cool in my craft room too, between exercising the old leg and icing.

Sounds like a good day for you to stay cool and craft too Leslee! How fun to have the grandsons visit! Hope your leg is getting better!

Return to “Scrapbooking Talk”

Information

Moderators

ACOT Employee