Cherry Jubilee

Re: Scrap a Day, June 19th
Art_Teacher wrote:
Wed Jun 19, 2024 3:51 pm
VickiR wrote:
Wed Jun 19, 2024 3:49 pm
Art_Teacher wrote:
Wed Jun 19, 2024 10:27 am
Yep!  We are all sweltering this week, it seems.  Staying inside is the thing to do!  I have a massage in about an hour, then lunch with my Mom (she is still working on Wednesdays at 79 years old...she does accounting for one of the local businesses.)  So, I am meeting her in town to do lunch on her break, today. :)

Stay cool, Cherries!
Hope you had a lovely lunch with your mom!  
I did!  The only annoying thing was I had 2 errands to run, but both P.O. and banks are closed for Juneteenth.  Just bad timing!  lol 

Yep, all of those federal offices.  Both of our daughters have government jobs and are off today.

ImageImage

blbabe1234

Cherry Bark

Sue2024 wrote:
Wed Jun 19, 2024 1:53 pm
Not too good of a day today.  Our dog has gone downhill the past few weeks.  Husband takes him out for a walk….dog just stands there.  Had been rubbing his muzzle in the grass on occasion.  There also are signs of doggy dementia.  Yesterday, mooch ate only 1/2 of his lunch.  This morning, didn’t even touch breakfast, but has had water.  He is presently sprawled near the water dish, and lifts his head.

At least I managed to squeak out 2 tags today.

Awe..I'm so sorry about your doggie. Many hugs
Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

ImageImage   Image Image

pawprints

A Cherry on Top

Sue2024 wrote:
Wed Jun 19, 2024 1:53 pm
Not too good of a day today.  Our dog has gone downhill the past few weeks.  Husband takes him out for a walk….dog just stands there.  Had been rubbing his muzzle in the grass on occasion.  There also are signs of doggy dementia.  Yesterday, mooch ate only 1/2 of his lunch.  This morning, didn’t even touch breakfast, but has had water.  He is presently sprawled near the water dish, and lifts his head.

At least I managed to squeak out 2 tags today.

That is so heartbreaking. Many ((hugs)).

ImageImage Image Image  

pawprints

A Cherry on Top

GinniG wrote:
Wed Jun 19, 2024 11:33 am
Hi Cherries!!! 🍒🍒🍒

Steve is in the operating room now. I’m sitting in the main lobby waiting. It’s going to be at least 3 hours. But they will be calling me to update me. I’ve been up since 5:15 this morning. Gonna be a long day. Joe and Robin are going to come sit with me so I won’t be alone. They’re the sweetest people!!!

And when I met the doctor this morning I was fighting back tears. We met the whole team and they’re really wonderful. They just called and said they’ve started the procedure and he’s doing well.

So I’m just waiting now. Have a wonderful day Cherries!
Hoping all went well. Prayers for Steve to be ok and has a smooth and easy recovery.

ImageImage Image Image  

aheatfan

Chocolate Covered Cherry

GinniG wrote:
Wed Jun 19, 2024 11:33 am
Hi Cherries!!! 🍒🍒🍒

Steve is in the operating room now. I’m sitting in the main lobby waiting. It’s going to be at least 3 hours. But they will be calling me to update me. I’ve been up since 5:15 this morning. Gonna be a long day. Joe and Robin are going to come sit with me so I won’t be alone. They’re the sweetest people!!!

And when I met the doctor this morning I was fighting back tears. We met the whole team and they’re really wonderful. They just called and said they’ve started the procedure and he’s doing well.

So I’m just waiting now. Have a wonderful day Cherries!
Checking in here for updates, praying for you both today. 

🌴Kristin  
"Be the Change You Wish to See in the World"
ImageImageImageImageImage

Jolly Holly Scraps

Chocolate Covered Cherry

Hey Cherries 😊
I've been a little distracted but productive today. Enjoyed reading about what everyone has been up to. 😊 I've been doing arts and crafts, reading, and watching kittens! ☺️ Pictures coming soon! 😊 Stay blessed, DCs! 😊

Sue2024

Cherry Tart

Husband and I have made ‘that’ difficult decision.  Pooch has only drank some water.  Has gone out to potty, and still just looks around.  He’s presently resting by our feet.

Thanks, everyone!

pawprints

A Cherry on Top

Sue2024 wrote:
Wed Jun 19, 2024 9:02 pm
Husband and I have made ‘that’ difficult decision.  Pooch has only drank some water.  Has gone out to potty, and still just looks around.  He’s presently resting by our feet.

Thanks, everyone!

So many ((hugs)) Sue. My heart hurts.

ImageImage Image Image  

GinniG

Chocolate Covered Cherry

Sue2024 wrote:
Wed Jun 19, 2024 9:02 pm

Thanks, everyone!

Oh Sue! I’m so very sorry! {{{HUGS}}} and prayers! 🙏💝🙏💝🙏

Sue2024

Cherry Tart

Thank you.  It's now Friday; husband is 'lost' without the 'normal routine' with pooch, and so am I.  Poor pooch was declining, and we just couldn't have him go on like that.

blbabe1234

Cherry Bark

Sue2024 wrote:
Fri Jun 21, 2024 6:25 am
Thank you.  It's now Friday; husband is 'lost' without the 'normal routine' with pooh, and so am I.  Poor pooch was declining, and we just couldn't have him go on like that.

So many hugs!!
Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

ImageImage   Image Image

Art_Teacher

Cherry Crush

Sue2024 wrote:
Thank you.  It's now Friday; husband is 'lost' without the 'normal routine' with pooh, and so am I.  Poor pooch was declining, and we just couldn't have him go on like that.
It is such an empty feeling.  I have been there too many times. Why can't our pets live as long as we do? :(  Sending you hugs and prayers for peace.

Laura
 Image    Image         Image

pawprints

A Cherry on Top

Sue2024 wrote:

I know that pain and just how hard it is. Many, many ((hugs)).

ImageImage Image Image  

Return to “Scrapbooking Talk”

Information

Moderators

ACOT Employee