Get FREE shipping with your $35 order with code FREESHIP35

pawprints

A Cherry on Top

Scrap a Day, June 13th
Hey Cherries. Twinkie had an overall good day yesterday. She kept all her food down and rested all day. Her pottying looked good too. And overall she looked more comfortable. I did wake up at 4:30 this morning to her vomiting. Not a massive amount but still. She ate really well yesterday and ate all her breakfast this morning. So hopefully this gets completely better soon.

Today Sky has a vet appointment to check her annal gland that had abcessed. Then I have to just run over to my mom’s and hook up the new printer. DS suggested we take it out of the box and check it here first to be sure it doesn’t do the same thing the last one did so we’ll do that when I get home from the vet. I stated a layout on screen yesterday while I was letting Twinkie rest so I hope to get back to that later today. I also have two cards that I have to make so I’d better get on that too.

Have a great day Cherries.

ImageImage Image Image  

Jolly Holly Scraps

Chocolate Covered Cherry

Re: Scrap a Day, June 13th
pawprints wrote:
Thu Jun 13, 2024 10:07 am
Hey Cherries. Twinkie had an overall good day yesterday. She kept all her food down and rested all day. Her pottying looked good too. And overall she looked more comfortable. I did wake up at 4:30 this morning to her vomiting. Not a massive amount but still. She ate really well yesterday and ate all her breakfast this morning. So hopefully this gets completely better soon.

Today Sky has a vet appointment to check her annal gland that had abcessed. Then I have to just run over to my mom’s and hook up the new printer. DS suggested we take it out of the box and check it here first to be sure it doesn’t do the same thing the last one did so we’ll do that when I get home from the vet. I stated a layout on screen yesterday while I was letting Twinkie rest so I hope to get back to that later today. I also have two cards that I have to make so I’d better get on that too.

Awww Barb, I hope your pups continue to do well! (Idk why she's vomiting, but a few of my cats eat to fast sometimes and do that.) 🤷🏻‍♀️
I hope everything goes right with the printer! 🤞🏻
Have a good day, and enjoy playing when you get a chance! 😊

Jolly Holly Scraps

Chocolate Covered Cherry

Hey Cherries 😊
I'm slow moving today 😂 I went back to sleep this morning and slept for another hour and a half. Sometimes I think we just need the extra rest; I know I used to skimp on resting so I guess as we get older we make up for it more? 🤷🏻‍♀️
Anyway I've been spending time getting artsy craftsy, AND adulting! Finding that balance can be hard sometimes, especially if we don't want to do the adulting! 😂 😂 😂
I'm enjoying the cooler fresh air- just until it gets too hot! Then my AC goes on! Lol!
I may do some scrappin' today, too!
Stay blessed, Cherries! 🍒❤️😊

Art_Teacher

Cherry Crush

After my all-day migraine, I am feeling so much better today.  Surprisingly, I was able to sleep, after laying around/sleeping all day. I must've really needed it!  Got up this morning and did a layout for the Graphic Design Challenge. :)  I am getting better with Photoshop, but it is still taking a long time!  Learned how to cut my photos into circles, and how to do paintbrush strokes, so my skills are improving.  Just wish I didn't have to look up help for every single thing! lol

Laura
 Image    Image         Image

emmapaige

Cherry Addict

pawprints wrote:

Poor pups! I hope Twinkie continues to improve and Sky’s appointment goes well. Good idea checking out the printer before taking it to your mom’s house.
** Chris **

My blog: http://mommomandpoppop.blogspot.com/

ImageImageImage Image

emmapaige

Cherry Addict

JollyHollyScraps wrote:
Thu Jun 13, 2024 10:24 am
Hey Cherries 😊
I'm slow moving today 😂 I went back to sleep this morning and slept for another hour and a half. Sometimes I think we just need the extra rest; I know I used to skimp on resting so I guess as we get older we make up for it more? 🤷🏻‍♀️
Anyway I've been spending time getting artsy craftsy, AND adulting! Finding that balance can be hard sometimes, especially if we don't want to do the adulting! 😂 😂 😂
I'm enjoying the cooler fresh air- just until it gets too hot! Then my AC goes on! Lol!

Good you got some extra sleep this morning.
** Chris **

ImageImageImage Image

emmapaige

Cherry Addict

Art_Teacher wrote:
Thu Jun 13, 2024 10:27 am
After my all-day migraine, I am feeling so much better today.  Surprisingly, I was able to sleep, after laying around/sleeping all day. I must've really needed it!  Got up this morning and did a layout for the Graphic Design Challenge. :)  I am getting better with Photoshop, but it is still taking a long time!  Learned how to cut my photos into circles, and how to do paintbrush strokes, so my skills are improving.  Just wish I didn't have to look up help for every single thing! lol

I have Photoshop too but have no idea how to use it. Every time I try I get frustrated and I  quit. Sweet layout!
** Chris **

ImageImageImage Image

emmapaige

Cherry Addict

We woke up way too early so I make take a nap with DH. I have a crop on Saturday so I need to start working on packing. 
** Chris **

ImageImageImage Image

sherelm

Cherry Jubilee

Good morning Cherries. Chris, my crop isn't until next Saturday and I'm already wanting to pack up. It's a great feeling though. It's a charity crop for Vicki's Angels.
Barb, it still could be Twinkies belly isn't right yet from anesthesia. My BIL was a nurse anesthesist and he said it's a long time to rid a body totally of anesthesia. I'm glad she's moving along. Next week is our vet day for Dolly, just a check up thank goodness. Btw, she had her anal glands removed after a lot of abscesses as a puppy, and she's almost seven now, and no issues at all without those glands.
I know all about naps!!! Or even just an hour stretched out. As I get older I think it's the best part of the day!

I may scrap a bit this afternoon, my sister and friends are going to swim, but I don't think I'm joining them, they are going out around two when it's just too hot. AC and Dolly and napping and scrapping sounds much better.

blbabe1234

Cherry Bark

pawprints wrote:

Poor Twinks. I'm sorry Barb. Hope she continues to improve.

Good luck to Sky today and to you and Dan as well with the printer.

Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

ImageImage   Image Image

blbabe1234

Cherry Bark

JollyHollyScraps wrote:
Thu Jun 13, 2024 10:18 am
pawprints wrote:

Awww Barb, I hope your pups continue to do well! (Idk why she's vomiting, but a few of my cats eat to fast sometimes and do that.) 🤷🏻‍♀️
I hope everything goes right with the printer! 🤞🏻
Have a good day, and enjoy playing when you get a chance! 😊 
Jackson is FAMOUS for scarfing up his food then later puking. He loves doing it on blankets and the dog beds

Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

ImageImage   Image Image

blbabe1234

Cherry Bark

JollyHollyScraps wrote:
Hey Cherries 😊

Glad you got some rest Holly. Yes, our body will tell us what we need.
Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

ImageImage   Image Image

MTCanuk

Chocolate Covered Cherry

pawprints wrote:

Between your pups and your mums printer you are staying very busy. Hope all goes well today!
ImageImageImage
ImageImage

Leslee

blbabe1234

Cherry Bark

Art_Teacher wrote:

An all day migraine is the absolute worse! Glad you're feeling better.

SUPER CUTE layout of sweet Artemis. LOVE the pretty colors you chose. I Might have to lift this layout with all the photos of Jackson I have who loves to lounge around outside :)

Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

ImageImage   Image Image

MTCanuk

Chocolate Covered Cherry

Art_Teacher wrote:

Glad to hear your migraine is gone. They are so miserable.
Cute layout.
ImageImageImage
ImageImage

Leslee

scrappinmom99

Chocolate Covered Cherry

pawprints wrote:

Glad Twinkie is doing better! I hope Sky has a good vet visit. How stressful for you with the girls!  Good luck with the printer too - what a pain, but good idea to check it out ahead of time. 

Happy Scrapping!
Anne-Marie

MTCanuk

Chocolate Covered Cherry

Pretty quiet here today, I hope. Knee pretty sore and stiff after my PT workout yesterday.

All the family will be here for dinner since the Seattle daughter is here. The grandkids like to see their auntie. I told the girls they are in charge of cooking. Fajitas are on the menu. And a DQ ice cream cake to celebrate Father’s Day and my youngest DD’s birthday.

The wind has settled down outside and should be a pretty nice summer day.
ImageImageImage
ImageImage

Leslee

blbabe1234

Cherry Bark

Good morning cherries. Yesterday was kind of draining. Got alot of work done but at the same time, got hit up with a bunch of emails.

The contractors are here...continueing to put up the siding.

Went on a walk this morning. Already washed a couple of loads of towels, running the dishwasher now. Took care of one email that came in last night. Working on another big feature that will probably take me several days to complete.

Hope y'all have a great day.
Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

ImageImage   Image Image

Charleneanne

Cherry Delight

Cooler and lovely here this morning. Got down into the upper 50’s last night. Only expecting 87 today. Amazing what that Delta breeze can do around here in the summer. I walked almost 2 miles last evening just enjoying the breeze.

Lunch out with the elderly aunt today. And since I’ll most likely have her back by 2:30, I might actually finally get those several times postponed errands done today! lol

That’s about it for my day. lol. Dull old woman that I am . Have a nice Thursday.

scrappinmom99

Chocolate Covered Cherry

JollyHollyScraps wrote:
Hey Cherries 😊

I never "want" to do the adulting LOL!! 
Happy Scrapping!
Anne-Marie

Return to “Scrapbooking Talk”

Information

Moderators

ACOT Employee