emmapaige
Chatty Cherry
Gallery: 2464

Re: Scrap a Day, June 12th

Post by emmapaige »

trainmom wrote:
Wed Jun 12, 2024 11:12 am
I hope Twinkie feels better. 

I was working on the inky fingers challenge this morning and I remember I had a stamp of paper airplane that would be perfect. I have kept my stamps in  a big bin and a basket for years and I just look for the one I want but I had a hard time finding this one. So, I took them out all over the floor until I found it, and I discovered some great stamps that I forgot I had. I need too figure out a new system or storing stamps that doesn't require remembering every stamp I ever bought.

I finish the card but the stamps are still all over the floor.
I love your card and I also have to figure out a better way to store my stamps. I'm getting there but I realize I have way too many stamps and I don't stamp that often. 

** Chris **

My blog: http://mommomandpoppop.blogspot.com/

ImageImageImage Image

emmapaige
Chatty Cherry

Post by emmapaige »

aheatfan wrote:
Wed Jun 12, 2024 12:00 pm
Good morning all. Barb, glad Twinkie is keeping her food down, hope that continues.  

Weather here is YUCK!!  Just rainy, dark and even had a tornado warning north of us, which we hardly ever get. Ran a few errands and saw a guy totally spin out on the expressway a bit ahead of me.  So scary!!!  He hit a guard rail and damaged his car but I guess he was ok because his car was no longer there when I came back around a short bit later.  Thankfully he did not hit anyone else.  That was enough for me, I'll be staying the rest of the day.  Have a  cabinet I want to organize, after that will be scrapping. Happy day everyone  😊

Glad you are home and safe and plan to spend the rest of the day organizing and scrapping. 
** Chris **

ImageImageImage Image

emmapaige
Chatty Cherry

Post by emmapaige »

VickiR wrote:
Wed Jun 12, 2024 12:20 pm
aheatfan wrote:
Good morning all. Barb, glad Twinkie is keeping her food down, hope that continues.  

Weather here is YUCK!!  Just rainy, dark and even had a tornado warning north of us, which we hardly ever get. Ran a few errands and saw a guy totally spin out on the expressway a bit ahead of me.  So scary!!!  He hit a guard rail and damaged his car but I guess he was ok because his car was no longer there when I came back around a short bit later.  Thankfully he did not hit anyone else.  That was enough for me, I'll be staying the rest of the day.  Have a  cabinet I want to organize, after that will be scrapping. Happy day everyone  😊
Glad you made it out and back okay.  I do not like driving in the rain.  I did a hydroplane years ago in heavy rain and it scared me so bad that I avoid driving anywhere in the rain.

I hate driving in the rain AND in the dark. If I did a hydroplane, I'd never go out even during sprinkles. 

** Chris **

ImageImageImage Image

emmapaige
Chatty Cherry

Post by emmapaige »

VickiR wrote:
Wed Jun 12, 2024 12:22 pm
Gorgeous day here but I can feel the humidity picking up a bit.  We did some window washing this morning and now having some lunch.  Then I'm heading to my craft space to work on some DT projects.
I know the heat and humidity is coming our way but so far the day is gorgeous with windows and doors open. 
** Chris **

ImageImageImage Image

emmapaige
Chatty Cherry

Post by emmapaige »

Charleneanne wrote:
Wed Jun 12, 2024 1:51 pm
Only 94 here today. In spite of the heat yesterday I managed to get in a short walk just before dusk. Going to try get out today and get some errands done but we’ll see how that goes.

My aunt is 93 today. Taking her to lunch at Olive Garden tomorrow. Party at the place she lives today with of course cake. She is the last of my dad’s siblings. Second from the youngest of 11 kids! And at 93 she still thinks she’s 21 and all that. lol. She’s lived here in California going on 65 years but still fakes a southern accent. Widowed and no kids of her own so I’m pretty much all she’s got out here (I have 22 living first cousins in the south). I order stuff for her, run her errands, have her over for holidays etc. she treats me like a lowly servant but she adores my sons. lol. I guess that’s family for ya!

Have a pleasant Wednesday 🚤

That's so sweet of you to take such good care of you aunt but so sad she doesn't appreciate all you do for her. 
** Chris **

ImageImageImage Image

emmapaige
Chatty Cherry

Post by emmapaige »

I was pretty much a total couch potato today, but I did manage to get the June Cherry Lift Challenge done. Now I need to put everything away, but I think I'll leave that for tomorrow. 

** Chris **

ImageImageImage Image

pawprints
A Cherry on Top
Gallery: 1053

Post by pawprints »

emmapaige wrote:
Wed Jun 12, 2024 3:54 pm
I was pretty much a total couch potato today, but I did manage to get the June Cherry Lift Challenge done. Now I need to put everything away, but I think I'll leave that for tomorrow. 

Gorgeous layout Chris!

Image Image Image

Jolly Holly Scraps
Chocolate Covered Cherry
Gallery: 519

Post by Jolly Holly Scraps »

pawprints wrote:
Wed Jun 12, 2024 10:05 am
Hey Cherries. I’m hoping Twinkie does better today she seemed a lot better yesterday but threw up last night and seemed very uncomfortable around bed time. She finally fell asleep and I kept walking up throughout the night checking on her. We were up earlier this morning and she was very excited to eat and ate all her breakfast with her usual enthusiasm. We went back to bed and she went right to sleep and slept comfortably. So far she has kept it down and I’m hoping she is getting better.

Looks like another beautiful weather day today. I’m hoping to get outside and pot some more flowers. I did some yesterday and maybe can finish up today.

Have a great day Cherries.

Awwww I hope Twinkie is still feeling better!
I bet your garden is lovely! ☺️
blbabe1234
Cherry Bark
Gallery: 3712

Post by blbabe1234 »

aheatfan wrote:

Yikes! Glad he didn't hit anyone else. the car can be fixed. Glad you're home now.Enjoy the rest of the day
Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

ImageImage   ImageImageImage
blbabe1234
Cherry Bark

Post by blbabe1234 »

Charleneanne wrote:
Only 94 here today. In spite of the heat yesterday I managed to get in a short walk just before dusk. Going to try get out today and get some errands done but we’ll see how that goes.

My aunt is 93 today. Taking her to lunch at Olive Garden tomorrow. Party at the place she lives today with of course cake. She is the last of my dad’s siblings. Second from the youngest of 11 kids! And at 93 she still thinks she’s 21 and all that. lol. She’s lived here in California going on 65 years but still fakes a southern accent. Widowed and no kids of her own so I’m pretty much all she’s got out here (I have 22 living first cousins in the south). I order stuff for her, run her errands, have her over for holidays etc. she treats me like a lowly servant but she adores my sons. lol. I guess that’s family for ya!

Wow, 93! Happy Birthday to your aunt!

Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

Jolly Holly Scraps
Chocolate Covered Cherry

MTCanuk wrote:
Wed Jun 12, 2024 10:17 am
Oh, Barb, Glad Twinkie seems better this morning. Hope she continues to improve.

Will be heading to PT today and see how that goes!! Other than that no plans. Seattle DD is taking granddaughter shopping to look for an outfit for senior photos. Can’t believe she is old enough for that. And the brother will be right on her tail. Making me feel my age!

Hoping I can get a page or two created today.

And it should be a lovely summer day here.

I hope PT is going well, Leslee! Praying your pain eases up!
Shopping for that special outfit sounds like a memorabilia time! I hope you're having the best day! ☺️
blbabe1234
Cherry Bark

Post by blbabe1234 »

emmapaige wrote:

This is gorgeous!

Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

Jolly Holly Scraps
Chocolate Covered Cherry

blbabe1234 wrote:
Wed Jun 12, 2024 10:44 am
Good morning y'all.

Hoping for a mucho better day today after I checked out the rest of the afternoon after USPS pissed us all off.

Went on my walk this morning and washed bedsheets. Just need to put them back on the bed. Already unloaded the dishwasher too.

Contractors are here. I think today they are putting up the siding. Then it'll be time for another city inspection.

Nothing else going on today - just work. Thankfully, I had a peaceful day work-wise.

Hope everyone has a great day. :)

I Hope your whole day is running smoothly, Brandy! ☺️
Jolly Holly Scraps
Chocolate Covered Cherry

aheatfan wrote:

Oh Kristin! I HATE when stuff like that happens! Glad the guy was ok though! Things like that make me want to stay home, too.
Enjoy your crafting time! ☺️
Jolly Holly Scraps
Chocolate Covered Cherry

VickiR wrote:
Wed Jun 12, 2024 12:22 pm
Gorgeous day here but I can feel the humidity picking up a bit.  We did some window washing this morning and now having some lunch.  Then I'm heading to my craft space to work on some DT projects.

Enjoy your crafting time, Vicki! ☺️
Jolly Holly Scraps
Chocolate Covered Cherry

Charleneanne wrote:

☺️ I hope you have a great time today! 😊
Jolly Holly Scraps
Chocolate Covered Cherry

Hey Cherries 😊
I'm late today lol did some adulting today, worked on lots of art stuff, and went to Waffle House with Omer lol now I'm thinking about a nap lol I kinda hot out there! 🤣 Hello summer! 🌞
I'm gonna do some more arts and crafts in a little bit. 😉
Stay blessed DCs! ☺️
Jolly Holly Scraps
Chocolate Covered Cherry

emmapaige wrote:

I LOVE your layout, Chris! ☺️☺️
traveler
Cherry Cola
Gallery: 755

Post by traveler »

emmapaige wrote:

Great page and congrats to her!
Louise

Image Image Image Image Image

Art_Teacher
Cherry Crush
Gallery: 2339

Post by Art_Teacher »

Well, today did not go as planned.  I spent ALL day trying to get rid of a nasty migraine.  Nothing would touch it.  Every time I moved I thought I would throw up.  Couldn’t eat anything, but kept drinking water and hot peppermint tea to ease my stomach.  Finally, at about 1:30, I fell sound asleep and when I woke up at 4:30, it was mostly gone.  I am wiped out…
Laura
 Image    Image     Image  Image  Image

Return to “Scrapbooking Talk”