Scrap a Day, May 17th

Moderator: ACOT Employee

pawprints
A Cherry on Top
Gallery: 1041

Scrap a Day, May 17th

Post by pawprints »

Hey Cherries. Last day for NSD challenges! I have a completed one on my table, I just need to get my pic and get it uploaded, and hope to get one or two more in today. So happy with the extra time this year. I have no other plans other than a grocery delivery this afternoon.

Have a great day Cherries.

Image Image Image Image

Jolly Holly Scraps
Chocolate Covered Cherry
Gallery: 508

Re: Scrap a Day, May 17th

Post by Jolly Holly Scraps »

pawprints wrote:
Fri May 17, 2024 8:50 am
Hey Cherries. Last day for NSD challenges! I have a completed one on my table, I just need to get my pic and get it uploaded, and hope to get one or two more in today. So happy with the extra time this year. I have no other plans other than a grocery delivery this afternoon.

Have a great day Cherries.

Hey Barb! ☺️☺️☺️ Lol I JUST checked in Scrapbook talk to see if you posted for today! I didn't see this feed and was JUST about to check on you! 😉
Enjoy this last day for NSD! (Haha before the Rewind!) ☺️☺️☺️
Jolly Holly Scraps
Chocolate Covered Cherry

HEY CHERRIES! ☺️
The message boards are moving FAST today haha I couldn't find Scrap a Day! 😂
Well, I'm looking forward to playing some MORE today! I would like to do TWO MORE NSD challenges at LEAST! Anything else can go into the rewind- which I LOVE that we have, too!
I lost track of how MANY NSD challenges there were this year, but I've EVEN LOST TRACK OF HOW MANY CHALLENGES I'VE DONE! 😂 I've been having the ABSOLUTE MOST fun! I've the mess to prove it too, LOL!!! (AND I've knocked out a few of my page kits, too! BONUS!)
I HOPE everyone is doing well! 😊 Stay blessed, Cherries! 🍒 ❤️
VickiR
Cherry Cropper
Gallery: 1361

Post by VickiR »

I was hoping to get a few more challenges done but that isn’t going to happen. I’m sidelined after an unplanned surgery on Wednesday. Working through the discomfort and trying to keep up with my NSD challenges. I will be on time announcing winners if nothing else. Have a fun last day of the NSD event cherries!
blbabe1234
Cherry Bark
Gallery: 3696

Post by blbabe1234 »

JollyHollyScraps wrote:
Fri May 17, 2024 11:34 am
HEY CHERRIES! ☺️
Well, I'm looking forward to playing some MORE today! I would like to do TWO MORE NSD challenges at LEAST! Anything else can go into the rewind- which I LOVE that we have, too!
I lost track of how MANY NSD challenges there were this year, but I've EVEN LOST TRACK OF HOW MANY CHALLENGES I'VE DONE! 😂 I've been having the ABSOLUTE MOST fun! I've the mess to prove it too, LOL!!! (AND I've knocked out a few of my page kits, too! BONUS!)
Good luck in doing 2 more NSD challenges

Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

ImageImage   ImageImageImage
blbabe1234
Cherry Bark

Post by blbabe1234 »

VickiR wrote:
Fri May 17, 2024 12:13 pm
I was hoping to get a few more challenges done but that isn’t going to happen. I’m sidelined after an unplanned surgery on Wednesday. Working through the discomfort and trying to keep up with my NSD challenges. I will be on time announcing winners if nothing else. Have a fun last day of the NSD event cherries!

Awe..boo. I'm sorry to hear that Vicki. Hope you start to feel better
Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

SandyJay
Cherry Bomb
Gallery: 499

Post by SandyJay »

VickiR wrote:

Vicki, I am sorry to hear you had unplanned surgery!  I hope your pain abates soon and you heal quickly!  
blbabe1234
Cherry Bark

Post by blbabe1234 »

Hi cherries. Can't believe its already noon here!

I was super BUSY with work yesterday and I'm still working on that FY report.

Up early and went to go get groceries so I could park in the back to bring them in instead of parking on the street. Got everything put away, then moved my card. Perfect timing as the contractors arrived about 10 minutes later. At 10, we started to some light rain, but nothing major. But by 11, it got really ugly out. You can hear the thunder rolling and we're supposed to get some hail and other fun stuff as the afternoon goes on. So they called it quits and will be here on Monday. The plan is to finish up the framing on Monday and Tuesday, then call to city to get an inspection scheduled. They won't be here if there is a long enough gap while they wait. They will also try to get the electrician by the end of the week so he can do his thing. I had informed them about my weird week next week - babysit 3 out of the 4 nephews while Jasper has another procedure done Thursday morning followed by DH's surgery Friday morning. They said if the inspector can get here early enough, they might just hold off on the next part of the project until the following Tuesday to give us a break, with all the extra juggling of things I'll have to do if they are here. Very kind of them to do that. Plus, we also need to contact our garage door guy to get the final measurements for the garage door we want and get that ordered, paid, etc.

Anyways..back to work. Pups are passed out cold since I gave them some calming stuff with all the noise from the storms.

Have a great day.
Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

CarrieG
Cherry Jubilee
Gallery: 1781

Post by CarrieG »

weeeeeee thank goodness it is Friday.....I need a move slower day!
nothing exciting going on here really  I did go into my travelers notebook instead of Christmas stuff....that is usually a quick way to get some photos off my desk :)
I plan on scrapping tonight for sure!!

enjoy your day and hope your weather is safe 
GinniG
Cherry Cola
Gallery: 470

Post by GinniG »

Hi Cherries! 🍒🍒

Another rough night for Steve. Spent 6 hours in the ER with him. And driving home in the pitch black I nearly hit a deer. I think my reflexes are in pretty good shape! Lol!

We think we have some answers finally. He has 2 things going on at the same time. Poor guy! So he’s seeing a urologist next week in Ketchikan and he will probably need a gastro doctor too.

I have to run into town and get him another prescription. Then maybe I can get one more challenge done before midnight.

Prayers for all those in Houston! So scary and sad!!!!
blbabe1234
Cherry Bark

Post by blbabe1234 »

CarrieG wrote:
Fri May 17, 2024 2:00 pm
nothing exciting going on here really  I did go into my travelers notebook instead of Christmas stuff....that is usually a quick way to get some photos off my desk :)

I don't think I'll be getting a "move slower day" for another couple of weeks or so! Enjoy it!
Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

blbabe1234
Cherry Bark

Post by blbabe1234 »

GinniG wrote:
Fri May 17, 2024 2:25 pm
Hi Cherries! 🍒🍒

Another rough night for Steve. Spent 6 hours in the ER with him. And driving home in the pitch black I nearly hit a deer. I think my reflexes are in pretty good shape! Lol!

We think we have some answers finally. He has 2 things going on at the same time. Poor guy! So he’s seeing a urologist next week in Ketchikan and he will probably need a gastro doctor too.

I have to run into town and get him another prescription. Then maybe I can get one more challenge done before midnight.

Oh Ginni! I'm so sorry to hear that about Steve. Hopefully his doctors can help him. And aaahhh on the deer. Glad you're okay! ((HUGS))

Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

Charleneanne
Cherry Delight
Gallery: 1496

Post by Charleneanne »

GinniG wrote:
Hi Cherries! 🍒🍒

Sorry your sweet DH is having health issues. But he is in good hands between you and God. Fingers crossed for quick diagnosis and speedy recovery for him. Take care of yourself too.
Charleneanne
Cherry Delight
Gallery: 1496

Post by Charleneanne »

Weather is back to pleasant spring weather and I say yaaay! I don’t like the heat at all and don’t sleep well when hot at night.

Nothing going on today. Younger DS will b here to do yard work in a bit. I’m not feeling very energetic today so not going anywhere or doing much of anything.

Have a fun Friday.
pawprints
A Cherry on Top

Post by pawprints »

I have been on the lazy side today. I think I am all scrapped out right now lol. I finally took the picture of yesterday's layout and got it uploaded to Sandi's NSD Grid Time Challenge. Maybe after my grocery delivery in a few minutes I'll get another one in, but not sure I have it in me today lol.

Image Image Image Image

pawprints
A Cherry on Top

Post by pawprints »

VickiR wrote:

((Hugs)) Vicki I hope all is ok for you.

Image Image Image Image

Jolly Holly Scraps
Chocolate Covered Cherry

CarrieG wrote:
Fri May 17, 2024 2:00 pm

I'm REALLY loving my traveler's notebook, too! 😂
pawprints
A Cherry on Top

Post by pawprints »

GinniG wrote:
Hi Cherries! 🍒🍒

So many ((hugs)) Ginni. I am glad you got some answers and hope he starts to feel better.

Image Image Image Image

GinniG
Cherry Cola

Post by GinniG »

JollyHollyScraps wrote:
Fri May 17, 2024 11:34 am
HEY CHERRIES! ☺️

So glad you’re enjoying the NSD challenges and busting stash! We can clean our messes after we’re done with our rewinds! Lol!
GinniG
Cherry Cola

Post by GinniG »

VickiR wrote:

Oh Vicki! {{{HUGS}}} and prayers! Hopefully everything goes well!

Return to “Scrapbooking Talk”