Moderator: ACOT Employee

SandyJay
Cherry Bomb
Gallery: 499

Re: Scrap a Day, May 6th

Post by SandyJay »

emmapaige wrote:
Mon May 06, 2024 2:30 pm
What a morning! I won't bore you with all the details but I was on the phone most of the morning and finally got the problem resolved. It had to do with my mail order pharmacy for some of my prescriptions. I didn't even take my shower until 12:30. Instead of blowing my hair, I just let it air dry and it looks pitiful and also no makeup. Poor DH is the only one who has to see me and no matter what I look like, he always says I look beautiful!! 

I had hoped to get in my scrap room much earlier, but I just finished the 2nd step for Louise's NSD Progressive Challenge. 

Now I have to figure the challenge to do. 

Sounds like it was a frustrating morning.  Glad the problem has resolved.  Nowfor Scrappin!   😊
!

SandyJay
Cherry Bomb

Post by SandyJay »

pawprints wrote:
Mon May 06, 2024 9:09 am
Hey Cherries. Wow what a fantastic NSD weekend that was! Our sweet Cherry hostesses knocked it out of the park for three days straight! I have a ton of challenges printed out that I want to do. I know I will never get to all of them, but I am so thankful that we are getting 2 weeks to do them this year! Yay for that! I got one done yesterday between everything else and am going to start on more today between loads of laundry.

Have a great day Cherries!
Same here!  happy Scrappin!  

SandyJay
Cherry Bomb

Post by SandyJay »

trainmom wrote:
Mon May 06, 2024 9:27 am
Good morning. I got a ton of pages done, at least for me, over the weekend, plus a card. So that as great as I have barely scrapped this year. I also played a bunch of the games, probably more than I was able to the past couple years, so very successful for me and I had fun! 

Today I am trying to finish another challenge or 2, but Benjamin is here so I will hang out with him when I can. My husband is taking him to a Phillies game late afternoon, hopefully it won't rain and they'll have a nice time. I probably should get some groceries today also. 

Have a great day everyone!

That’s great to hear!  I just played games for the most part.  Got a couple of challenges done.  
SandyJay
Cherry Bomb

Post by SandyJay »

MTCanuk wrote:
Mon May 06, 2024 9:35 am
The weekend was just the best. And I got a fair bit accomplished. And will continue to work on the fabulous challenges.

Now to play catch up at home. Laundry is going. Plan to get a walk in if the rain doesn’t come first. And a trip to the grocery store.

It’s overcast out with rain expected over the next few days. High in the 50’s today.
Glad you got to enjoy some, thanks for hosting!  

SandyJay
Cherry Bomb

Post by SandyJay »

beachlover wrote:
Mon May 06, 2024 10:18 am
I agree also, what AMAZING games and challenges by a fantastic and creative group of ladies!!!
I am feeling a bit crappy between my ribs and allergies today, so I am going to relax for a bit
and maybe get stuff started  a bit later.

Hope everyone has a great day!

I hope you feel better soon!  
SandyJay
Cherry Bomb

Post by SandyJay »

JollyHollyScraps wrote:
Mon May 06, 2024 10:25 am
Hey Cherries! ☺️
NSD- WHAT a RUSH!! ☺️ I ACTUALLY got to play ALL weekend! ☺️ I'm so grateful to ACOT for hosting NSD- I DEFINITELY look forward to it all year!
I've got some games to finish playing, and TONS of crafty mojo for the challenges! (I've completed a couple!)
It's gonna be another rainy here - perfect for scrappy stuff! ☺️
Stay blessed, Cherries!

The challenges definitely got my ideas cranking! 
SandyJay
Cherry Bomb

Post by SandyJay »

pawprints wrote:
Mon May 06, 2024 11:18 am
Layout I did for Flasher Laura's I'm Ready for My Closeup Challenge. My sweet JJ this past Christmas.

Super page!  Sweet face! 
SandyJay
Cherry Bomb

Post by SandyJay »

aheatfan wrote:
Mon May 06, 2024 10:41 am
It was a fantastic weekend, got seven layouts done and played a ton of games.  Even managed to keep my promise to myself and kept my room clean - a MIRACLE!!!  Can not wait to get home from work and complete more challenges.  Such fun and it continues....

Wow, wow and wow!  Good for you!  Let the scrapping continue! 

Return to “Scrapbooking Talk”