Get FREE shipping with your $35 order with code FREESHIP35

VickiR

Cherry Jubilee

Re: Do You Traveler's Notebook??
JessM wrote:
Tue Mar 05, 2024 11:30 pm
NatalieDill wrote:
Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:26 pm
I love using Life Crafted albums - D-rings with page protectors or can be used without PP.
Unfortunately they're a small business exclusive and only available at Citrus Twist Kits. I wish she would do wholesale and they could carry them here. I think they would be a huge hit.
I do think another company has a knock off similar, but I have heard they're not as nice as the CTK albums. I'm not sure the company - maybe Freckled Fawn? Or did they go out of business?

I have tried many kinds of TNs but these are by far my favorite b/c I'm a D-ring girly for sure.
You're the second person who has recommended CTK! Freckled Fawn is still in business lol They have a more affordable option however, I too prefer the D-rings!

I wonder how the Life Crafted albums compare to the Snap albums... any idea? I believe the covers to the Snap albums are chipboard and they don't look very sturdy. I see the Life Crafted covers and they look sturdier even though they may be chipboard as well. 

I sent you photos of the SS Snap Album I am working on right now. 

ImageImage

amysolovay

Cherry Blossom

Love all these ideas!!!

I make my own Traveler's style notebooks using We R Makers' bookbinding tool.

https://www.acherryontop.com/shop/searc ... ch%20Guide

You don't really need the tool, but it makes the task a lot easier and neater, so I think it's worth it. But if you have old-school scrapbooking tools in your stash like a paper piercing tool, you can manage without it.

Want to be InstaFriends? I invite you to follow me on Instagram; I'm @amysolovay. I'd love to follow you, too; please feel free to mention your Insta-ID to me, especially if your account is private, so I can be sure of finding you there.

I also invite you to check out my craft blog at KnittingCrochetCrafts.com if you'd like to see the paper craft and crochet projects I've been making lately. Thanks for your interest!

Natalie Dill

Cherry Picker

JessM wrote:
Tue Mar 05, 2024 11:30 pm
NatalieDill wrote:
Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:26 pm
I love using Life Crafted albums - D-rings with page protectors or can be used without PP.
Unfortunately they're a small business exclusive and only available at Citrus Twist Kits. I wish she would do wholesale and they could carry them here. I think they would be a huge hit.
I do think another company has a knock off similar, but I have heard they're not as nice as the CTK albums. I'm not sure the company - maybe Freckled Fawn? Or did they go out of business?

I have tried many kinds of TNs but these are by far my favorite b/c I'm a D-ring girly for sure.
You're the second person who has recommended CTK! Freckled Fawn is still in business lol They have a more affordable option however, I too prefer the D-rings!

I wonder how the Life Crafted albums compare to the Snap albums... any idea? I believe the covers to the Snap albums are chipboard and they don't look very sturdy. I see the Life Crafted covers and they look sturdier even though they may be chipboard as well. 

So I have both - and LC are much nicer than Snap.
I do not love Snap b/c of the covers - i'm rough with things and I find they get scratched up.
LC albums are very sturdy and the covers are a linen type fabric.
I have punched a hole in the spine before to add a charm, so there is chipboard in there, but the fabric keeps it from scratching.
I have seen people do iron on vinyl on them too - I recently got a small cricut iron thing, so I might attempt it if I get brave enough!
I will throw a link to a flip through I have for one of them here - https://youtu.be/chuZMMovhb0?si=-mzpVs4ZPU5WMkzC
This was my first one so it was before I did many if any outside the page protectors, but you can see what they look like inside and with a charm.
The quality is definitely superb b/c I have bought from her "damaged" sale - the ones she has deemed were not good enough to sell full price, and she is very particular about them!
1000% recommend. The size is so fun!
Natalie 💖 🍒  Find more at Dillightfully Crafty YouTube

Return to “Scrapbooking Talk”

Information

Moderators

ACOT Employee