Get FREE shipping with your $35 order with code FREESHIP35

Art_Teacher

Cherry Crush

I paper scrapped today! (edited to add layout)
LOL...DH bought me a Fire TV for my birthday and we finally got my PTAC replaced so I have good heat in my studio above the garage. Tuesday, I started cleaning up and today I managed to do a paper layout!  I will have to post it tomorrow, because it got too dark for a good photo. ;)  I found out I'm very rusty...so slow...because I have WAY too much stash and don't remember where it all is stored. LOL  Took me over an hour to pick out my papers and embellies.  😅

Here is my layout, which I did for the January Rewind of the December Title challenge.  I think just about everything on this layout, including the title letters, are at least 10 years old!  The photo is one of my parents taken during our free photo session this summer. :)

Laura
 Image    Image         Image

pawprints

A Cherry on Top

Re: I paper scrapped today!
Yay that is awesome! I need to get in my room but haven't had the motivation lately so I am glad at least when I am not motivated to paper scrap or if I am just too lazy that I can at least digi scrap. I can't wait to see what you did! Digi has us spoiled that we don't have to take a picture when we are done we can just post it lol.

ImageImage Image Image  

VickiR

Cherry Jubilee

Art_Teacher wrote:
Fri Jan 19, 2024 6:48 pm
LOL...DH bought me a Fire TV for my birthday and we finally got my PTAC replaced so I have good heat in my studio above the garage. Tuesday, I started cleaning up and today I managed to do a paper layout!  I will have to post it tomorrow, because it got too dark for a good photo. ;)  I found out I'm very rusty...so slow...because I have WAY too much stash and don't remember where it all is stored. LOL  Took me over an hour to pick out my papers and embellies.  😅
Laura, that is typical for me.  I am such a slow scrapper.  It takes me forever to decide on papers and then the layout.  Happy you were able to do some paper scrapping.

ImageImage

pawprints

A Cherry on Top

VickiR wrote:
Fri Jan 19, 2024 7:03 pm
Art_Teacher wrote:
Laura, that is typical for me.  I am such a slow scrapper.  It takes me forever to decide on papers and then the layout.  Happy you were able to do some paper scrapping.

This is also me.

ImageImage Image Image  

Art_Teacher

Cherry Crush

pawprints wrote:
Fri Jan 19, 2024 6:59 pm
Yay that is awesome! I need to get in my room but haven't had the motivation lately so I am glad at least when I am not motivated to paper scrap or if I am just too lazy that I can at least digi scrap. I can't wait to see what you did! Digi has us spoiled that we don't have to take a picture when we are done we can just post it lol.

I know!  It's a struggle. LOL
Laura

Art_Teacher

Cherry Crush

VickiR wrote:
Fri Jan 19, 2024 7:03 pm
Art_Teacher wrote:

I really feel like I need a new system of organization, but it eludes me.  I do often scrap by color, so I guess if I organized it all that way, it might help...but probably not, since I have massive amounts of paper and embellishments.  (They are organized by theme...but it didn't help at all!) lol

Laura

handerful

Cherry Cropper

Art_Teacher wrote:

Sounds like me on a good day!  lol 
Image Image
RACHEL

GinniG

Chocolate Covered Cherry

That’s awesome Laura!!! I love the touching and feeling of the papers and such. I haven’t even tried to digi scrap!

blbabe1234

Cherry Bark

That's awesome! Can't wait to see what you created!
Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

ImageImage   Image Image

Jolly Holly Scraps

Chocolate Covered Cherry

Heck yeah Laura! High five!!! I KNOW you had some fun! 😊 You go, girl! Can't wait to see what you've done! 😊

kate W.

Sweet Cherry Pie

I just started scrapbooking on the new year after almost a 4 year hiatus. All of my stash is sooooo old and I forgot how to do so many techniques. I am having to brush up on scrapbooking by watching YouTube videos. I don't even know what the current trends are I am so out of the loop. All kids have finally left the nest so I converted the 2nd bedroom into my dedicated craft room which really helps. So far I have completed 17 layouts and 1 card and am currently working on a two-pager. I have been trying to use up all my old stash. Full disclosure, I did place an ACOT order last week and can't wait to have a few new items to scrap with. I have been concentrating on cardmaking and only buying cardmaking supplies for the last 4yrs. It is so much fun to get back to scrapping memories. I have never tried digi scrapping I love the feel of paper too much and am also technologically challenged :greenlol: I hope you have fun as well getting back into the swing of things. 
2014 Totals 51 layouts
8 cards

Art_Teacher

Cherry Crush

Re: I paper scrapped today! (edited to add layout)
btt because I added my layout. :)  Thanks for all the encouragement!  Glad to know I'm not the only one who struggles to pick their papers/embellishments. lol
Laura

aheatfan

Chocolate Covered Cherry

What a sweet photo and beautiful layout 💗
🌴Kristin  
"Be the Change You Wish to See in the World"
ImageImageImageImageImage

GinniG

Chocolate Covered Cherry

Art_Teacher wrote:

Here is my layout, which I did for the January Rewind of the December Title challenge.  I think just about everything on this layout, including the title letters, are at least 10 years old!  The photo is one of my parents taken during our free photo session this summer. :)

Laura, I love this layout!!! That’s such a great picture and I think your papers and embellishments and design are perfect for the picture!

lilkoala3

Bowl Full of Cherries

how sweet!!
Leslie

pawprints

A Cherry on Top

Sweet layout Laura! I love the gold touches with the blue!  Bet it felt good to play with paper!

ImageImage Image Image  

stinkerbelle

Cherry Bomb

welcome back to the dark side!!  love your page  😊 
*Stacy*  

Image  Image Image  ImageImage

blbabe1234

Cherry Bark

WONDERFUL layout!
Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

ImageImage   Image Image

emmapaige

Cherry Addict

Such a sweet layout!
** Chris **

My blog: http://mommomandpoppop.blogspot.com/

ImageImageImage Image

VALERIE 03/22

Cherry Bomb

Art_Teacher wrote:

GREAT LO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOVE THE PHOTO AND THE COLORS YOU USED AND THE EMBELLISHMENTS.............. CAN'T BELIEVE YOUR EMBELLISHMENTS ARE AT LEAST 10 YRS OLD SURE DON'T LOOK LIKE IT................ ANYWAYS ONCE AGAIN A GREAT JOB OF SCRAPBOOKING THE LO........................ VALERIE

Return to “Scrapbooking Talk”

Information

Moderators

ACOT Employee