Get FREE shipping with your $35 order with code FREESHIP35

stinkerbelle

Cherry Bomb

Re: did you get any scrappy gifts?
MTCanuk wrote:
Wed Dec 27, 2023 11:12 am
A couple of things.  DH and I decided to buy each other a more expensive printer for Christmas and also for our anniversary which is today.  My sister gave me a couple rolls of adhesive for my atg gun and a xyron refill.  Also for my quilting habit, I got a gift card to the Pacific fabric store when I visit my daughter out in Seattle.  

happy anniversary!!!

i just ordered more ATG refils and i no longer have a xyron but back in the day those muthas were expensive, so hooray getting one for a gift!  i love fabric, shopping for quilty goodness sounds amazing!  and hooray for a new printer!  i got one not too long ago but omg the ink will be the death of me so i don't use it much  😖
*Stacy*  

Image  Image Image  ImageImage

stinkerbelle

Cherry Bomb

blbabe1234 wrote:
Wed Dec 27, 2023 11:57 am
Got some stencils, dies, and solar pastes and few packages of ephemera (SS, Carta Bella, EP). I also got a ACOT gc and a Hobby Lobby gc :)

well dang, you made out like a bandit lol enjoy!
*Stacy*  

Shutterbug

Cherry Addict

stinkerbelle wrote:
Wed Dec 27, 2023 4:36 am
Shutterbug wrote:
Tue Dec 26, 2023 9:16 pm
No i did not but, Over the 22 1/2 years we have been married and so much more online shopping available. i cherish what ever my dear picks out. He got some kitchen tingles, tongs etc. Sets off amazon. a knife sharpener, a chopper and a few CD’s. As well as some lotion etc. He has purchased Scrappy supplies from here for me before and even picked some out in the store. I appreciate all he does and the effort to make it special. We also had to buy a new washer a few weeks ago and it is a Samsung that has braille right on the washer as well as my husband got the app up and running g on his phone. He is amazing. I think i will keep hum!❤️😂

aww he sounds like a keeper for sure!  😊  

E is!😋
Kimber
I used to be indecisive; now I'm not sure.

blfonty

Cherry Cola

I splurged and ordered from ACOT for my gift to myself! Used all my gc's and most of my points to reduce the overall spend. So HAPPY!
Cocoa Vanilla Heart-Home, 49&Market Christmas, Simple Stories woodgrains and some extra papers.

blfonty a.k.a. Bonnie

stinkerbelle

Cherry Bomb

blfonty wrote:
Wed Dec 27, 2023 4:08 pm
I splurged and ordered from ACOT for my gift to myself! Used all my gc's and most of my points to reduce the overall spend. So HAPPY!
Cocoa Vanilla Heart-Home, 49&Market Christmas, Simple Stories woodgrains and some extra papers.

ooh love!  
*Stacy*  

GinniG

Chocolate Covered Cherry

blfonty wrote:

Those look awesome Bonny!!! I’m in LOVE with the 49 and market Christmas spectacular line!!! It’s so awesome and easy to create with too!!!

beachlover

Cherry Addict

my hubby was so pleased with himself this year for buying me a Canon Selphy.  I have not had a photo printer since May.  BUUUTTT, I bought  :greenmad: myself a Selphy after 
I retired 3 years ago so I could take it to crops if need be.  I still want a full sized photo printer and that is what I meant, he just did not know.  But he was really thingking this year!to  
Ann ~ Life is always better at the beach!
 view my blog (new) https://ourhideawayparadise.blogspot.com/ 

blbabe1234

Cherry Bark

blfonty wrote:

Beautiful haul! :greeninlove:
Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

ImageImage   Image Image

pawprints

A Cherry on Top

I got stencils and lots of ephemera and alphas and Tim Holtz distress watercolor pencils. And an ACOT GC!

ImageImage Image Image  

Nana01

Sweet Cherry Pie

I got adhesive refills and an Echo Park boy paper pack from my sister. I also bought a gift for myself using a gift card given to me from work. I bought the Tim Holtz stamp platform. I love it!! I found it on Amazon since it is discontinued. I also bought many things from ACOT during all the sales. I have to say I get the best Christmas gifts from myself haaa haaaa
Just call me Nan - it's short and sweet  

ImageImage

stinkerbelle

Cherry Bomb

pawprints wrote:
Wed Dec 27, 2023 6:50 pm
I got stencils and lots of ephemera and alphas and Tim Holtz distress watercolor pencils. And an ACOT GC!

sounds amazing!
*Stacy*  

stinkerbelle

Cherry Bomb

Nana01 wrote:
Thu Dec 28, 2023 8:05 am
I got adhesive refills and an Echo Park boy paper pack from my sister. I also bought a gift for myself using a gift card given to me from work. I bought the Tim Holtz stamp platform. I love it!! I found it on Amazon since it is discontinued. I also bought many things from ACOT during all the sales. I have to say I get the best Christmas gifts from myself haaa haaaa

lol i gift myself year round  😆

i have the small tim holtz platform, and i do like it.  i'm a rubbish stamper!  
*Stacy*  

stinkerbelle

Cherry Bomb

beachlover wrote:
Wed Dec 27, 2023 4:53 pm
my hubby was so pleased with himself this year for buying me a Canon Selphy.  I have not had a photo printer since May.  BUUUTTT, I bought  :greenmad: myself a Selphy after 
I retired 3 years ago so I could take it to crops if need be.  I still want a full sized photo printer and that is what I meant, he just did not know.  But he was really thingking this year!to  

well hey, now you have a back-up if need be!  or you can keep one in your cropping bag and one at home?  that was a sweet gift nonetheless :)
*Stacy*  

LoreenC

Cherry Garcia

Sandi0805 wrote:
Tue Dec 26, 2023 8:56 pm
I didn't get any scrappy products, but I did get some $$ to buy some IKEA stuff for my scraproom makeover. I plan to get rid of the 8' scrap table I bought from a LSS when they closed and replace it with a Kallax 12 cubby unit and another table desk top. My plan is to make a die cut station with the desk and also put my Canon printer on it too. I have enough stuff stacked all over to easily fill the 12 cubby units. And the good part is that our IKEA store has everything in stock. Hoping to get up there in the next week so I can get started.

Please post a photo when you get it all arranged!!
ImageImageImageImageImage

VexedAngel

Cherry Tart

I got a huge book of general crafts. I am not really into general crafts, but I looked at every project and most of them inspired a card idea!

Birgit55~Chickadee

Cherry Berry

Sandi0805 wrote:
Tue Dec 26, 2023 8:56 pm
I didn't get any scrappy products, but I did get some $$ to buy some IKEA stuff for my scraproom makeover. I plan to get rid of the 8' scrap table I bought from a LSS when they closed and replace it with a Kallax 12 cubby unit and another table desk top. My plan is to make a die cut station with the desk and also put my Canon printer on it too. I have enough stuff stacked all over to easily fill the 12 cubby units. And the good part is that our IKEA store has everything in stock. Hoping to get up there in the next week so I can get started.

Yes!!!  I'd love to see some pictures as well once you get your crafty space set up.  I'd love to redo my craft space some day.

stinkerbelle

Cherry Bomb

VexedAngel wrote:
Thu Dec 28, 2023 11:24 pm
I got a huge book of general crafts. I am not really into general crafts, but I looked at every project and most of them inspired a card idea!

glad to hear you'll be getting some use out of the book  👍
*Stacy*  

QueenBee89

Cherry Cola

I did! Giant stack of paper from hubby & my mother in law got me all my essentials! White & black cardstock, ATG refills, glue & trimmer blades! Happy scrappy mama!
~Brandi  :)

Follow me on Instagram! @scrappy.boymama 

Image Image

stinkerbelle

Cherry Bomb

QueenBee89 wrote:
Fri Dec 29, 2023 11:39 am
I did! Giant stack of paper from hubby & my mother in law got me all my essentials! White & black cardstock, ATG refills, glue & trimmer blades! Happy scrappy mama!

sounds like a great haul!!
*Stacy*  

lilkoala3

Bowl Full of Cherries

I ordered gifts for myself from multiple places, including a HUGE order from ACOT...
Leslie

Return to “Scrapbooking Talk”

Information

Moderators

ACOT Employee