Chocolate Covered Cherry

Re: 100 paper challenge
stinkerbelle wrote:
Sat Dec 23, 2023 11:39 am
JollyHollyScraps wrote:
Fri Dec 22, 2023 3:43 pm
stinkerbelle wrote:
Fri Dec 22, 2023 10:59 am

i'll post a thread every month so we can all give updates on how much paper we're using, what's working and what's not, etc.  and probably also some chit chat about how much paper we've bought since starting the challenge lol

Right on!!!!! I'm getting mine together as page kits and am VERY excited!
Do cut aparts count? Like paper that is tags, elements, journaling cards, etc? 
paper is paper!  

In THAT case... ☺️☺️☺️ I've got my 100 ready for January! 😊

suewho372

Cherry Jubilee

stinkerbelle wrote:
Sat Dec 23, 2023 11:41 am
suewho372 wrote:
Fri Dec 22, 2023 8:53 pm
shoorn wrote:
Fri Dec 22, 2023 7:28 pm
I am in! I have so much paper, I may never run out. Don't get me started on scraps. I have been trying to use up some of them. I need to purge them, I keep saving small pieces to use on cards and then forget about them.

Ha! Ha! I told my daughter that if I never bought anymore paper ever I would not run out in my lifetime… then I promptly purchased more!!!
I also save scraps to put on cards and the mini rings and books I make! I forget a lot too! ❤️ 
i told a co-worker she should start scrapping after she showed me some photos of her adorable little one.  i told her she could just come to my house and use my stuff because i basically have a store  😁

🤣😂🤣
Susan

suewho372

Cherry Jubilee

suewho372 wrote:
Sat Dec 23, 2023 1:24 pm
stinkerbelle wrote:
suewho372 wrote:

Ha! Ha! I told my daughter that if I never bought anymore paper ever I would not run out in my lifetime… then I promptly purchased more!!!
I also save scraps to put on cards and the mini rings and books I make! I forget a lot too! ❤️ 
i told a co-worker she should start scrapping after she showed me some photos of her adorable little one.  i told her she could just come to my house and use my stuff because i basically have a store  😁

🤣😂🤣
I got 2 paper pads for Christmas from my DD 🤣😂🤣😂
Susan

stinkerbelle

Cherry Bomb

suewho372 wrote:
Mon Dec 25, 2023 1:49 pm
suewho372 wrote:
Sat Dec 23, 2023 1:24 pm
stinkerbelle wrote:

🤣😂🤣 
I got 2 paper pads for Christmas from my DD 🤣😂🤣😂 

well Merry Christmas to you lol!  you're halfway there with your 100 sheets  😁
*Stacy*  

Image  Image Image  ImageImage

suewho372

Cherry Jubilee

Lol pretty close both pads have 48 pages 🤣😂🤣😂
Susan

karensay

Chocolate Covered Cherry

hsblair wrote:
Wed Dec 20, 2023 12:50 pm
I can do this, but my problem is that I save the scraps, and usually it ends up taking up even more space!!

me too!
Karen in SC
2-page, multi-photo scrapper

karensay

Chocolate Covered Cherry

This sounds like a Challenge I NEED to do.

Count me in!
Karen in SC
2-page, multi-photo scrapper

lisn2cats

Sweet Cherry Pie

I am opting to use up 100+ scraps. I keep creating more and more scraps, which end up in little piles everywhere but hardly ever get used. I went through a few stacks, did some purging and this is the first baggie I plan to tackle starting January 1! I need to do the same with embellishments, ephemera, etc.
Image  ImageImageImage

stinkerbelle

Cherry Bomb

Lisn2cats wrote:
Tue Dec 26, 2023 12:17 am
I am opting to use up 100+ scraps. I keep creating more and more scraps, which end up in little piles everywhere but hardly ever get used. I went through a few stacks, did some purging and this is the first baggie I plan to tackle starting January 1! I need to do the same with embellishments, ephemera, etc.
great idea!  a few years ago i decided to make base pages with scraps; i now have 3 or 4 albums full of base pages and am still drowning in scraps!

*Stacy*  

Mommyof5

Sweet Cherry Pie

This is a Fantastic idea!!!!  Would definitely do this!!
 Have a Wonderful Day!  ~Misty
 Image  Image   Image

stinkerbelle

Cherry Bomb

Lisn2cats wrote:
Tue Dec 26, 2023 12:17 am
i don't know if you're into youtube, but starting january 1 there will be a "baby got scraps" hop going on that you might find inspiring :)

*Stacy*  

Nana01

Sweet Cherry Pie

I’m in. This sounds like fun!
Just call me Nan - it's short and sweet  

ImageImage

Karyn_Sue

Cherry Bomb

hsblair wrote:
Wed Dec 20, 2023 12:50 pm
I can do this, but my problem is that I save the scraps, and usually it ends up taking up even more space!!

me too! Especially if it is Basic Grey or a collection I really love
“The next best thing to the enjoyment of a good time, is the recollection of it.” — James Lendall Basford

ImageImageImageImageImage

Karyn_Sue

Cherry Bomb

Mathandlit wrote:
Wed Dec 20, 2023 2:06 pm
This sounds fun. Is anyone else asking themselves: “How many pieces of paper do I usually use on a layout?”

ME! It was the first thing I thought
“The next best thing to the enjoyment of a good time, is the recollection of it.” — James Lendall Basford

Karyn_Sue

Cherry Bomb

suewho372 wrote:
shoorn wrote:
I am in! I have so much paper, I may never run out. Don't get me started on scraps. I have been trying to use up some of them. I need to purge them, I keep saving small pieces to use on cards and then forget about them.

My 8 yo granddaughter was in my scrap room the other day and said "Nana if you never buy another thing and you just scrapbook for the rest of your life you still will never use everything in this room". I think she may be right.

stinkerbelle

Cherry Bomb

Karyn_Sue wrote:
Tue Dec 26, 2023 2:39 pm
suewho372 wrote:
shoorn wrote:

My 8 yo granddaughter was in my scrap room the other day and said "Nana if you never buy another thing and you just scrapbook for the rest of your lift you still will never use everything in this room". I think she may be right. 
out of the mouths of babes lol!

my husband always says the problem with scrapping and having so much stuff is that even if you use it, you still have it because now it's in an album!  and then of course you have to store the albums lol!

*Stacy*  

FoxyStamping

Cherry Blossom

Is this where we share about our progress, or is ther another place each month?  I forgot to keep tract, but have used several making a junk journal already.  I will go count.
But like someone’s granddaughter said, I will never get it all used! LOL
Sharon

QueenBee89

Cherry Cola

Another one! 

~Brandi  :)

Follow me on Instagram! @scrappy.boymama 

Image Image

QueenBee89

Cherry Cola

Two more pages done! 

~Brandi  :)

Follow me on Instagram! @scrappy.boymama 

Image Image

Trek

Cherry Berry

FoxyStamping wrote:
Sun Jan 07, 2024 12:22 pm
Is this where we share about our progress, or is ther another place each month?  I forgot to keep tract, but have used several making a junk journal already.  I will go count.
But like someone’s granddaughter said, I will never get it all used! LOL

viewtopic.php?f=25&t=276618
Katerina

Return to “Scrapbooking Talk”

Information

Moderators

ACOT Employee